A different person

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I opened the door and saw SoYoung. I was planning to give his jacket back to him but then if she knows that I have his jacket, then she'll question me. But she'll find out either way, I just don't want her to know right now. At least not until she likes someone else. SoYoung can get jealous easily at times. We got to his car, I sat at the back while she sat in front with Jiyong. It doesnt matter to me.

We got to school and I noticed some people were looking at us and whispered something. Or maybe it's just someone or something behind us. AH! which reminds me, if GD knows what and where I am, why don't I find him? He should be in the crowd somewhere.

I walked off leaving Jiyong and SoYoung. I gave up looking for him, he'll find me himself. I ended up walking to my classroom, why wasn't anyone there? There's like almost no one in the halls, but there were a tonne of people around the entrance. Maybe someone posted some stupid gossip thing up again.

"MiYoung." I heard someone say, omg if it's GD then-

"Taemin?" I saw him when I turned around.

"MiYoung how could you do this to me?" he said walking closer to me, I started to back off a bit. What's gotten into him? He's acting strange lately, after that happened.

"Tae-"

"WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT JIYONG?" he turned into flames. I've never seen him like this before.

"Huh?" I asked confused,

"he's just a fr-"

"WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DONT??" he ignored me. Before I could say anything he pinned me onto the wall.

"MiYoung.." he said leaning closer to me.

OMGHSHIDHSBCO IF YOU GD SERIOSULY EXIST OMG JUST COME AND SAVE ME I HAVE NO CLUE WHY IN THE WORLD TAEMIN IS ACTING LIKE THIS. IM BESIDE MY CLASSROOM!!

I blurted out whatever was in my mind to GD. I know I could break myself free out of this, but I do t want to hurt Taemin. And I already have hurt him once. He came closer and closer, I just turned my head to the sideI know what he's going to do. I was about to attack/hurt break myself free from him but then

"YAH! What are you doing?!" someone said out loud, is it GD? Omgd if you seriously exist omg I love you! I had no idea why I just said that. =_= Taemin quickly turned around, it was Jiyong. Thanks for ruining it, who knows GD could of showed up; but the important thing right now is that I wouldn't have to bruise Taemin.

"well well, look who's here." he said letting me go and walked to Jiyong. I could tell by Jiyong's eyes that he's telling me to leave but I cant just have those two alone like this. Taemin was about to punch Jiyong wherever it was but then I quickly ran to try and stop him. But then I saw Jiyong was already grabbing a hold of his wrist to stop him. Then everyone started to walk in and those two let go of each other. I saw Taemin walking away with anger. I felt someone grab my hand, it was Jiyong.

"let's go" he said dragging me to class. Since when did these two become like this?

 

=====