Thoughts

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I fall onto my bed thinking about what just had happened. I mean, it's still bright outside, isn't it a little awkward for him to ask that? Nah, but some people they're like that too, especially those people in school >_>
    eh......  *Sigh* I'm sorry Taemin, but, I only think of you as a friend. I had a feeling that Taemin liked me.... but..... I wasn't sure, or if he just wanted to be best friends with me. I didn't really care if he liked me or not, we're only friends. But I guess he sees it more than that. *SIGH*

"OTTOKEE~~~~~~~~!!!!!" I cried in my bed burring my face in the pillow. Good thing he didn't rush me to give him an answer.

*flashback*

"can.... I mean... ugh...... will... you be.... my girlfriend?" then he saw my somewhat surprised expression, just staring at him.

"EAh, Nevermind. It was stupid. Forget about what I said OK??! Ok Bye~!" he said smiling and gave me a quick hug then ran off.

*end of short flashback*

 

I was still thinking about what I should do, what if he- Nah, he won't ask me again. I HOPE. I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I don't feel the same way either. To tell the truth, I think liking someone is stupid and waste of your own time. Most people generally are like this; they don't know each other, become friends, LIKE each other, date, hurt each other or one of them, then break up. And forget about each other and live their own seperate lives. ESPECIALLY THOSE AT A YOUNGER AGE! I'm seeing younger kids nowadays in elementary school as well, THEY ARE DATING What is wrong with them seriously??! And some swear too! I don't really swear besides in my head, and maybe a few times by accident. And once when I got really mad, I just whispered it. But WOW, kids these days.

What's the point of liking someone when you know most likely they don't like you the same way back?      Oops... Taemin >_>

I got bored so I got up and went to the living room. I lounged on the couch while watching TV and my eyes felt drowsey, so eventually I fell asleep not caring the TV was on. I woke up feeling a bit uncomfortable so I turned off the TV and walked back to my room and slept in my bed.

Then my cellphone rang, GREAT! I looked at the caller ID, like always, it was SoYoung.

"hello...." I said in a tired voice.

"MiYoung~! What 'cha doin' ~?" she asked.

"I was sleeping until you called"

"hehe, sorry"

"*sigh* whatever. so how was your day?"

"euhm, GOOD I guess" she sad happily. "But then we left early because it was appearently closing early today..."

"oh." I said getting out of my bed still holding the phone.

"yeah, sadly." then i put her on speaker, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. "what about yo-? wait.... am I on speaker??"

"Yeah, I'm just washing my face." I said putting the cleanser on my face. "yeah, continue?"

"urhm, alright. SO what about you? you and Taemin?" she asked and I froze for a second.    "MiYoung? You there?"

"oh, yeah?" I started rinsing my face. "wait, what time is it?"

"7.... 23PM. why?"

"nothing, I never knew I slept for that long."

"when did you sleep?"

"when I got home. At like 2 or something" then I put the phone back to normal, not on speaker anymore.

"ohh."

"you?"

"Like.. 3? MiYoung I think I got to go now"

"ok bye~"

"bye bye." Then I hung up.

Oh. GD!

........

Hello?? you there?

GD: yeah?

Me:  just wondering, what did you do today?

GD: I was being sad, I didn't see you.

Me: Mianhe...

GD: whatever it's ok!

Me: Hey! How come you could see me at school but I can't see YOU?

GD: magic.

Me: yeah right.... ....... You know Taemin right?

GD: yup, why??

Me: just wondering.

GD: what are you doing right now?

Me: just woke up.

GD: so that's why you were busy today?

Me: huh? whatt..... oh I was like out, and then I came back tired so I fell asleep.

GD: ohh. You said you were busy! You still didn't tell me WHY you were.

Me: just...... something.... I had to.

GD: ...... fine, since you won't tell me! I guess i'm not trustworthy.

Me: no~ It's not that.

GD: then tell me why you didn't come!

Me: wait, I told you about the amusement park thing right?

GD: ugh.... yeah.?

Me: WAIT now that I think about it.... how did you know I promised Jiyong to... go.... to.... the.... amusement park??? Unless you heard me even though I wasn't talking in my mind....

GD:... I told you, magic!

Me: what's up with you and magic??

GD: I don't know. You still didn't tell me~!

Me: if you are sooo magical, then you should know why I was busy.

GD: ..........ugh.....

Me: Exactly.

 

I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, it was starting to get empty. Hmm, I think I should go grocery shopping tomorrow.  I thought looking inside the fridge. Maybe I should go out tomorrow. I just made a bowl of cereal and now there's no more milk in the carton, lazy to make other stuff, there's no more noodles and ramyun. I walked back to my room eating and then put it on my desk and opened the drawer. I took out some money from one of my purses, the one that I just keep money in, and then put it into my wallet that I usually use when going out and buying stuff. I could of just used my card instead, but I don't spend a lot like those people who just buys tonnes of stuff at the mall. So I just keep it safe, in my room, Not saying where I put it.   Then I put it back into the purse and left it beside my closet. So after I change I can just leave.

I sat down to eat my cereal..... as my dinner. AND THAT was how my day went. I think I need to take the garbage out tomorrow. And I don't know if I need to check the mail as well. Hmm... still wondering what I should say to Taemin. I'll talk to SoYoung or someone tomorrow.

 

=====