Cheesecake!

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I locked the door and walked heading to the elevator.

Eh, this is going to take a while.

GD: what's going to take a while??

Me: oops. forgot. The evelator......... ok it's here.

 

I walk into the elevator then I hear someone call. "WAIT!!" that person yelled. I got scared, who knows who that is! I quickly pressed the button to close the elevators door a few times. No, more than a few. and then quickly took out my ipod from my purse and put on the earphones.  It's awkward being in an elevator with a stranger.. ESPECIALLY IF ITS A DUDE O.O  and the person who called out was a DUDE! I'm usually with SoYoung, so yeah. I suppose most people on this floor are nice, but just in case. Oh yeah, there's security cameras >_>

"ah!" the dude quickly ran inside the elevator, SOO close from having the door closed, and he made it =.=

I pretened I didn't see him, whoever he was, and starred at the tiny dot on the wall.

GOSH NO, don't talk to me. no, nono nono ono you freaky stranger!    I didn't even dare to look at him or his face.

OMGOMG   I could see from the corner of my eye his hand coming up to where my head is or whatever! I know how to flip people, DONT YOU DARE-


"MiYoung, are you OK?" he tapped my shoulder. That voice sounded familiar, I turn around shocked and jumped a bit.

"Ohh.. *exhales* it's you..."  Phew.  I took off the earphones, nothing was playing anyways.

"yeah, why did you seem so scared?" he asked.  

"ehm... nothing.." Gosh I thought you were some random creeper dude ok?!

"ok? so what's up?" he smiled.

"the ceiling" I said looking up. I sometimes don't get why people ask that, most people usually say like "nothing much." but there really IS something. Like 'Oh I'm just standing here.' >_> that's still another answer.

GD: what's UP!!

Me: the ceiling.

...........

"so, you going somewhere?" Jiyong asked.

"yeah, to buy some stuff. You?" I replied.

"same. grocery shopping."

"Oh really? me too." I said giving a friendly smile.

"Cool, let's go together?"

"Hm, sure." should I ask SoYoung to come? it'll be weird if she saw him and me together, although we're just friends I still don't feel that comfortable. eh.

*ding*

We get out of the elevator, and I stop while he continues walking then stops realizing I wasn't following him. I took out my phone and started texting SoYoung to see if she wants to come along. "why'd you stop?" he asked. "wait...." I pressed send and then just looked at the plants in the lobby. I stared at the flowers. Then Jiyong came to look at them with me. "you like flowers?"

"I wonder how they keep them still healthy like that, I'm pretty sure they're real." I said. "and sometimes at some places there's not that much light and yet people manage to keep them alive, like some malls." Then I got a text from SoYoung.

"Sorry, can't come =( Piano lessons. You two can go."         Too bad so sad.

"ok, let's go." I said walking off first then he jogged a bit to catch up to me. We walked pass the parking lot and I noticed he stopped, and he was in front of me so I had to stop.

"get in, I'm driving. =) "  he said, unlocked the car and went in. I didn't know he had a car... >_>

I opened the door and was about to sit, "huh? why you sitting at the back?" he turned around looking at me.

because, who knows, you might be picking up your girlfriend as well. I don't want to feel weird sitting in the front.

GD: what?

"I'm just used to sitting at the back." i said and closed the door.

"Just sit in the front. I'm still a new driver, help me watch the cars and... whatever, in case." he said.

"Ok then, fine." I got out and sat in the front. I could of climbed like what I usually do in my parents cars sometimes, but this isnt my car. I miss those days when I was younger and just did that.

We ended up at the grocery store, as planned. I got a cart, and he got one as well. I started to buy the stuff I needed and wanted. I was pushing the cart and then found the snacks section! I bought a few bags of chips, some and cookies. Then I went to the other section and bought spaghetti, and now I need the sauce. Now, fruits, vegtables, eggs, milk, ouh~~ Ice cream, X_X OMG ICE CREAM. I took out one of those ice cream thingies and put it in the cart. Hmm, chicken, yeah I'll just buy that, oh there's beef too. I know I know, I kept on buying stuff. Hey, I need to fill up the fridge! and my tummy =) Wow my cart is starting to get full. I passed by one of the sections and stopped pushing my cart and walked to Jiyong. He likes to bake stuff?
 I looked where he was and it was basically full of stuff you would need for cakes, cookies, muffins and stuff. "you're making a cake?" I asked looking at the box with a picture of a vallina cake.

"woahw" he said turning around realizing I was right there. "should I make this? or cheesecake?"

"ouh! Cheesecake? you know how to make a cheesecake? Cool, I want to make one too. " I said grabbing a box that showed a cheesecake picture. I'm pretty sure I have the stuff to make it at home... utensils?.. haha yeah, utensils.

"oh wait, do we need to buy cheese?" I asked looking at my cart. Then I turned back around and saw his cart next to him which was........ let's just say I had 5 times more stuff than him. Either he eats little or he already bought food the other day.

oh yeah, how do you make a cheesecake again?.. whatever I'll just read the instructions and hope it'll taste good. or.. GD you're telling me how to make it.

GD:........ fine. but I thought you knew, you're a girl. and girls like these cooking stuff don't they?

Me: yeah I know. But it's been a while since I've made it. And no, not all girls like these stuff, some complain that it ruins their nails and 'baby skin' hands

"Cream cheese.. and do you even know how to make it?" Jiyong asked

".... yeahh.... I think.."

 

--

I got home and started putting the stuff away, into the fridge it goes! I'll eat you later, ice cream. I'm almost done putting them away and someone rings the door bell. It's either

a) SoYoung

b) Taemin, which he would usually call.

c) family, which calls before coming as well.

d) annoying people who takes survey's or advertisers/ sales people.

I look through the tiny hole to see who it is, and surprisingly it was Jiyong. Not that surprising anymore, he lives on the same floor.

"Oh hello..." I peek through the door.

"hey, can I come in?"

"sure.." I slide the thing to unlock it. He came in.

"So, you busy?" he asked. how'd he know...

"sorta, I still need to put away stuff I bought." I said going back to the kitchen. He helped me put away the stuff, wouldn't you help someone as well?

"Ok so you're not busy anymore?"

"I guess not." I said going back to the couch, with the cheesecake box thing in my hand. I read over the ingredients and instructions over again several times.

"you sure you know how to make it" he asked at sat beside me.

".... no..." I admitted.

"ok then, I'll help you" he said getting up, then got out the ingredients.

"you really know how to make one?" I got up.

http://www.nellielynns.com/IG1004_Chocolate_Espresso_Cheesecake_lg.jpg

CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE (click for full image size)

 

"wow." I said looking at the cheesecake in amazment when he put it on the table, WOW. How does he know how to make this? Hmmm. GD You should of been here! THIS IS LIKE SO COOL, looks soo good X_X the cheesecake....

GD: then let me eat it!

Me: but you never show up. you say you see me all the time but I can't seem to see you! are you sure you saw me...? >_>

GD: yup.

Me: then say HI!!

GD: Hi.

Me: I meant when you see me.

"we should let it cool, right?" I asked, and then the bell rang.

"I'm going to get the door." I said and went to the door. I WANT TO EAT IT X_X

"k." he said, and sat on the chair.

I peeked through the tiny hole and saw.... someone I haven't seen for a long time. I opened the door.

"MIYOUNG!!! *hugs tightly*"       All the memories flow back into my head.

 

Jiyong's POV

Hehehe, so proud of myself. Good thing that I watched how my mom made them. NOTHING COULD REPLACE THOSE CHEESECAKES, they taste AWESOME. Now I hope mine tastes... as good as it looks, let's just say that.

I saw MiYoung look at it, she looks so amazed, I smiled looking at her like that. Ok that just sounds weird. Let's just say I smiled because I was too proud, it's simple but yet looks good.

"we should let it cool, right?" she asked, yeah I think we should. Maybe put it in the fridge? I'll come back to eat it later... ^_^ or maybe stay here for a while. Watch TV or whatever. There's nothing much to do at my place anyways. Oh yeah, I still wonder why she didn't come yesterday. Wait.... SO DUMB of myself, if it was like that I could of told her to go to the amusement park TODAY instead.

Then the door bell rang, she went to get it. From the kitchen, I could see the door. She took a deep breath and opened it, some person just hugged her, "MIYOUNG!!!", who is that?

 

=====