Do I?

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

"ok let's go." I told him and we went out the door to his car.

I sat in the front this time.

We got to the amusement park. It was so cool, there were a lot of rides and stuff a lot of people!

"oh I want to go on that!" I pointed to a ride and dragged him with me.

"now my turn, let's go on...." he looked around "that." he pointed to a roller coaster.

"aniyo I don't want to. What if I barf?"

"no you won't this is just a mini coaster" he dragged me to the line. Then it was our turn, we put our stuff to the side and buckled the seat belts then pushed down the thing. I linked arms with him and held onto the bar.

"enjoy the ride!" the person said and it started. I tucked my head inside and closed my eyes.

"yo calm down." he said. Then after a few seconds I opened my eyes a little bit, we were going into the mini mountain thing that was dark inside then I felt a drop. Everything was starting to go fast.

"AHHH!!" I screamed and held onto Jiyong tighter. He was just laughing.

After a while the ride stopped and I fixed my hair. We got off and got our stuff, I noticed his hair was messed up too "what?" he asked noticed me pointing to his head.

"your hair is messed." my hands automatically went up to fix it for him.

"ok there." I smiled.

"I want to go to the bumper cars." I said.

*45 minutes later*

"*gasp* I want to go there!" I pointed to a ride that has you splash into water when you fall down.

"but you'll get wet" Jiyong said.

"I got extra clothes" I smiled, and I was wearing a bikini top under anyways, and extra clothes in my bag. Ok I don't know why I just said that for you guys to know.

"unless you don't have..."

"aniyo, I got extra clothes too."

"yay! Ok let's go."

We sorta got wet, no not sorta. We were soaking wet. Especially my back since I ducked down when we splashed into the water. Since we were already wet, we decided to go on the other rides with water.

Then we changed into dry clothes and bought food. Today's a nice day. We sat on a hill of grass and ate. When we were done, "Jiyong I think I should tell you something." I said.

"wait" he got up and walked to toss the garbage into the trash can.

"yeah?" he came back.

"you know.... how.... before you asked me to go... but then I said that I was busy?"

"hmhh?"

".... it was .. well yeah I was sorta busy.. but it was because of Taemin..." I told him. I continued on with the entire story.

"ohh.."

"yeah... *sigh*"

Now that I think of it, maybe I should of said no to Taemin.

".... yeah...... it seemed like he was about to die any second, so I just said yes..." I looked away from him.

"hm.. it's alright." he said.

"*gasp*" I just remembered something.

"what?" he looked at me.

"ah... aniyo.." I looked around, got up and looked around too, like making a whole 360 degrees circle. xD I must look stupid right now.. but I want to find him..

I sat back down.

"Jiyong, do you know where Sandara is??" I asked him.

"Huh?"

"I .. wanted to ask her something but never really got the chance... and then she left..."

"I heard she went to america."

"HEUH? aish.."   I scratched my head.     "but I thought she didn't have money."

"she probably found another stupid person."

".... do you have her phone number?" I asked.

"lemme see." he look out his phone and started to look through the contact list.

"ohh, here" he handed his phone to me. I pressed the call button.

".... doot........ doot..........."

"what? did she change her number?!" I said frustrated.

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

"Ehh.............. " I hugged my legs and pouted.

"wae?" he asked, but I ignored him.

GD: are you looking for me? keekee

Me: what an obvious question. where in the world are you?!!?

GD: wherever you are.

Me: ok that just sounded creepy.

I got up and then looked around again.

"are you ok?" Jiyong asked.

"ah whatever." I said to myself. He'll show up by himself eventually.

--------

"YAY Bumper cars~!" I said and got onto one of those cars, while Jiyong went on the other one. I feel like a kid again.

*bump* ah. I turned around, it was Jiyong. So then I went around chasing his car too.

 

" =) that was fun" I said as we walked out.

I was walking and then someone bumped into me, hard. I almost fell. "ouh!"

"you ok?" Jiyong asked as he held onto me.

"Oh sorry." the guy said and started to chase after his son.

"yeh, I'm ok." I replied to Jiyong then started to walk. But my ankle sorta hurt. Are you serious?! =.=

I tried to walk.

"yah, you sure you're ok?"

"yeah... " I walked to a bench and sat on it. I looked through my bag and found it.

"where'd you get that from?" Jiyong asked.

"hehe, I remember I left this in my bag a long time ago." Before I hurt my angle, I don't know if I twisted it or something, but I went to doctor guy from a walk-in clinic when my doctor had a vacation, and then he told me to buy this band aid thing and wrap it around my ankle. I wrapped it around tightly and it actually helped me walk better a bit.

I took off my shoe and wrapped the band aid around my ankle and put back my shoe on. Then stood up.

"Ok, I'm good." I said then grabbed my bag. I got up and started walking though it still hurt. So I walked slowly.

"you do realize you're walking really slowly right?" Jiyong said.

"at least I'm walking. " I said and felt a drop of water hit my head. I looked up, the sky was gray. I starred at it for a while then tried to walk faster.

"noo~ it's starting to rain!" I said. Jiyong pulled out an umbrella. He was walking faster so I was sorta out of the umbrella and got a bit wet. I almost tripped. He stopped walking and crouched down, showing his back to me.

"get on." he said.

"it's ok I can just walk"

"hurry up, if we continue walking we'll get even more wet" true, it's starting to rain harder.

"yah." he said. Then I got on his back, holding the umbrella. He got up, lifting me and then sorta jogged to the car.

Hehe this is fun.

Hmm, is Jiyong only doing this because he's being nice? I found myself staring at his face but then quickly looked somewhere else. Ok that was only two seconds but still. I felt temped to look at his face again.... AHH what am I doing??!?!

 

I opened the door. "MiYoung!" it was my sister.

"where'd you go?"

"I went out...?"

"yeah I know that. With who?"

"Jiyong, why?"

"ouh~~ you went out, with Jiyong. Ouh~~."

"what? No. I didn't mean that way. But yeah I did go outSIDE with him. And why are you here anyways?"

"I just wanted to give you back your keys but then no one answered so I opened the door myself. And since it's raining outside I'm going to stay here for tonight."

"oh ok then. I'm going to take a shower" I washed my hair and got dressed and found her sitting on my bed.

 

"MiYoung."

"huh what?" I plugged in the hair dryer and sat on my bed.

"do you like.. Jiyong?" she smiled.

"as a friend yes." I said, staying calm.

"hmmm what about LIKE like?" she smiled even more. I don't like when people say these things because I know I'd blush. I knew shed ask that so before she finished her question, I the blow dryer so half of her question I couldn't hear it properly. So it turned out as. " hmmm what about LIKE like?"

"ask me later." I said loudly and continued drying my hair.

"so do you like LIKE Jiyong?" she asked again when I was done. I gave out a fake yawn and pushed her out of my room to sleep.

"well I gotta get my sleep now~ You should sleep too!"

"I know you do~! stop avoiding my questions!" I heard her say from outside my door.

"yeah sure! I like him!" I yelled back then giggled at myself.

 

But... Now that I think of it... Do I really like him??

Do I..? Ah, I must be thinking too much, sleep Miyoung, SLEEP.

 

=====