It's You

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

Jiyong's POV (woohoo~! his pov for.... telepathy? ;D )

The police came and started asking us questions about her. Then asked us about students we knew from school.  SoYoung and Taemin.

They looked at the cameras from my apartment lobby and then found out she left at 3:02PM, then didn't really come back

Oh my gosh MiYoung..

MiYoung, WHERE ARE YOU?

MiYoung: .......

Me: MIYOUNG I'M SERIOUS.

MiYoung: G......GD

Me: Yes, I'm GD. Now tell me where you are!

MiYoung: I... I don't know.. I'm..  scared...

GD: Who was it.... who took you?!

MiYoung: No one I ever expected to.

GD: JUST TELL ME

MiYoung: Taemin. And. SoYoung

GD: BWOH!?!

(a/n: yeah idk why I switched from 'me' to 'GD' when it's Jiyong's POV. i just got used to that)

 

MiYoung's POV

My body felt weak. I don't know if I even ate. This place is too quiet.

I said.. Taemin. And. SoYoung

GD: BWOH!?!

Me: I don't know where exactly I am.... maybe Taemin's basement.

GD: WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE TAKE YOU?

Me:.............. he's.. gone crazy.

GD: OK. I'M GOING TO FIND YOU. Just.... stay alive.

 

"I see Jiyong's not going to come and save you after all. A few days has passed." Taemin came in.

"He's forgotten about you MiYoung. Forget about him. He only remembers me now." SoYoung smiled. I want to punch her freakin' face. Then her phone rang. "Ohh look who called.  Hello Jiyong~" she said in front of my face. Then taped my mouth so I won't say anything. They both left.

I wanted to tell her that although it might not be Jiyong, I know someone else will come.

I felt my stomach growl again. I wanted to throw up. The only thing I had was water. I tried sleeping again.

 

No One's POV

"JIYONG! ouh.. what brings you here?" SoYoung smiled.

"Isn't this Taemin's house?" he asked.

"yeah..... BUT I just came here because of.. we had to do some work."

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah! Sure."

"Hmm." he looked around Taemin's house. Then noticed stairs, leading to the basement "where did Taemin go?"

"He's still at his room. Doing the rest of the homework." they went to the living room and sat down

"Can I have some water?" Jiyong asked.

"Ok. I'll be right back." SoYoung went to the kitchen. This was the time Jiyong could find MiYoung. He remembered she said basement. He quickly and quietly ran to the stairs. "MiYoung..?" he whispered loudly. Then he heard a THUD.

The door was locked. He was pretty sure MiYoung was inside. But then he quickly ran back to the living room so SoYoung would think he was there all along.

"Here you go." she came back.

"Thanks." he took a sip. Then pulled out his phone and pressed a button and put it back.

"Soo....." Soyoung said. Then the door bell rang again.

"I'll get it." she stood up to open the door.

"Jiyong? what are you doing here?" Taemin came downstairs.

"AHHH!!" SoYoung screamed as a bunch of people ran inside the house once she opened it. It was the police.

"w-w-hat .. hello. Sir.." Taemin got scared. Then Jiyong quickly ran to the basement as some of them followed him.

"I'm pretty sure she's here." he pointed to the door then stepped aside as they broke the door handle and opened it.

"MIYOUNG!" he quickly ran inside as he saw her on the floor. He untied the ropes as the police were looking around to see if there was anyone else.

(a/n: ok this is hard for me to describe but I hope you get it) He crouched and kneeled down next to her and lifted her body up, supporting it with his legs.... from the cold floor.

"MiYoung wake up."

"G...D..." she said with her eyes slightly opened, smiled a bit then closed her eyes again....

 

=====