Noona, o-di kay-yoh?

The Game

I was so surprised, I thought he was just this creepy dude. I didn't know.. you guys were so intimately close. I didn't know that whatever I did would hurt you both. I just wanted to know we could be friends, I didn't know I was getting in the middle of something. I felt like I was being used, but you liked me didn’t you? You had feelings for me, right? I don't know if I can be there, I don't know if I can stand beside you.. I don't even know if I want to call you mine anymore.. I worked hard, I deserve you, don't I?

 

Chanyeol's POV

"Yah.. I can't handle it anymore.." I was clutching at my stomach, and it seemed like I was getting queasy. I had got on every single ride Jieun demanded. Do you know how hard I'm trying to do, to please you? She started to tug at me shirt, dragging me over to a nearby bench. We were sitting right in front of a merry-go-round, and a lot of young children were getting on the ride with their parents. I smiled lightly as I noticed them all get on happily, asking their parents to help them get onto the back of the horse, since they were too short.

 

"Jieun-sshi?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you have siblings?" My eyes were fixed on the merry-go-round, as it started to slowly turn clockwise.

 

"I do.. Many..I'm the oldest, and then there is Jisook, she's in middle school. Then I have Jaehwan, who's in eighth grade.. And then Taeseok who's only in grade two, and his littlest sister Seohyun who's five.." What a big family.. I could only imagine how great of an older sister she was. It must be difficult to handle so many kids at the spur of the moment, "Pabo-ahh~ Do you have any siblings?"

 

"..me?.." I cleared his voice. I was always considered different.. I was tall, and I had hit puberty at a higher rate than most students. I received a way more clearer, and lower voice than most boys in my grade. I always felt so lonely going into middle school. I had no older hyung to guide me, nor did I have my parents by my side, "I have a Noona.."

 

"Chinchae?" I started to bit my lower lip and play with my feet. I wonder what Noona is doing now.. Does she miss me?

 

"Should we go find Kai or Kris?" I noticed Jieun get up. She was trying to avoid the gloomy environment that sunk down on us. I reached out and grabbed for her hand, and she just peered at me. Don't go look for them.. I wanted you to be with me, I made Kris leave us on our own.. I wanted to be alone. I tried to convey my feelings with my eyes, but instead I shrugged it off.

 

"Ga-ja." I beamed with a bright smile washing over my face.

 

We walked in silence, but I did need noise. I didn't need to hear here talk. We were walking side-by-side, but it didn't feel as awkward as our first night. I couldn't help but sneak peeks at her, as she was walking. She was way more petite then I was, even beside Kai she was smaller. Her black bangs were combed perfectly, stopping right before her eyebrows. I felt my phone vibrate as I was articulately analyzing Jieun.

 

[15.06.12 (5:30 P.M)] Kris: Hey, can you bring Jieun home. I have some business to attend with.

I asked Jieun if she could stop, because Kris was texting me. She nodded, and we made our way to the side of the pathway, to allow people to walk by.

[15.06.12 (5:30 P.M)] Me: Business?

[15.06.12 (5:31 P.M] Kris: Mei is here. Besides I know how much you want to be with Jieun ;D

I shook my head, and reitterated everything to Jieunm leaving out a lot of information.

 

"Chinchae? Does that mean we should head back home?" I looked at the time, and I could feel my stomach rumble.

 

"How about some more ramen? Besides I owe you one more meal, don't I?" She laughed lightly, tossing her head back.

 

"Geurae! You still owe me!" She smiled, and swung her arm looping it with mine as we headed towards the subway station.

 

---

 

"Hey Hyung! Same orders as last time!" D.O's white saucer eyes shot up from cleaning the table, and he instantly nodded as he rushed to the kitchen.

 

"Annyeonghaseyeo Unnie.." Jieun bowed politely to D.O's sister, Eunmi, who was busying serving another table. I lead Jieun to the table from before.

 

"So Jieun-sshi.. tell me more about your siblings. Are they hard to maintain?"

 

"Geurae! Aigoo, chinchae.. They are the worst sometimes. Taeseok, the youngest, right? He throws gum into his little sister's Seohyun's hair. The only time you can get Taeseok to shut up, is when you put him near the television with his brother. But he has this magnetic force, that makes it impossible for a day to pass by and for him not to get in trouble!" I smiled, as she kept talking. Her sweet voice rang in my ears, and she kept smiling as she was reiterating events of her siblings. We continued to eat, and she continued to talk without stopping. Soon enough it was already nightfall, and the restaurant was getting even more busier.

 

"Ah! I have to go!" Jieun shot right up from her chair, as she stared at her phone.

 

"Geurae?" I grabbed her by the arm, and flung the exact amount of cash at D.O's sister, before leaving. We hurriedly ran across the street, while I was still holding onto her hand. When we reached the subway, I could feel her pull away from my grasp. I turned to find her huffing from the heavy amount of running we did, to try to get to the station.

 

"Chanyeol-sshi.." She said in between breathes.

 

"Yee?"

 

"There is the cultural festival coming up, would you like to come?"

 

"Of course!" I blurted unexpectedly fast. She grinned, at how excited I was. I could feel my body buzz, and I knew I was bouncing on the tips of my feet. I'd love to go, wherever you take me! I'll always be there..

---

Aha, so I have placed a character list in the foreword area. I didn't know if I wanted to, only because I was afraid to spoil so much, so it's really vague. But it does point out the major characters, which can narrow down your thoughts-ish on the forewords of each chapter. The forewords of the chapter are going to stop at Ch. 18. Meaning, you can assume that from there you can try and piece together things. After this chapter, we go straight into the Cultural Festival, because I'm too lazy to write another filter chapter. Since the plot has somewhat thicken I will try to summarize without spoiling future events:

1. Jieun meets Chanyeol
2. Kai and Kris talk in private, leading them to make a promise abot not lying to one another.

3. Kris asks on behalf of Chanyeol if Jieun would like to go to Lotte World
4. Kai, Kris, Chanyeol, and Jieun all go to Lotte World
5. Kai and Kris end up splitting up with the other two, and they go ice skating
6. Kris ends up on top of Kai, and it is revealed that a girl (Mei- Kris' sister) discovers them.
7. Chanyeol and Jieun talk a bit, and Kris texts him that they won't be able to meet again, because he has to clear up things with his sister.
8. Jieun invites Chanyeol to the cultural festival, and in return he accepts.

So that's it, I know it's probably very confusing, and it will only continue, don't worry hints will be revealed! I might be able to update tomorrow, so watch out :3!