Ice Princess

The Game

I'm a coward.. I could have helped, I could have broken up with him. I could have ended it with him, I could have made us all happy.. But I didn't. I don’t know why, but I didn't.. Did I love him? Or did I love you? I can't even choose anymore. Whenever you're with him, I'm jealous.. But every time I see you elsewhere, and you are so happy.. I'm still jealous. Maybe I just need to get my mind off things. I don't know what the easier route out is, anymore.. Mianhae..

 

Kai's POV

Eunmi and I were standing by the ice rink in Lotte World waiting for Kris and Chanyeol. I put my hands into the pockets of my jeans, as I leaned against the rail. I looked down to my right to find Eumi staring at the creamy white rink. Couples were holding hands, and many were falling down. They all had smiles on their faces, even though it must have hurt. They continued to keep going, as they continued to wobble across the rink.

 

"Eunmi-sshi?"

 

"Hmm? What is it Kai?" Her eyes were still on the ice rink.

 

"Why did you want to come today?" Is it because of Park Chanyeol? Is that why? Do you love him now? I didn't understand her very well, and her motive with Park Chanyeol.. Could she be using him?

 

"I wanted to come because you guys are nice to me.." I bit down on my lip, afraid to say anything else. I knew this was the truth, why would she lie? Who else did she have? No one was her friend, you could say the creepy library kid.. or even Chen.. But even then, was there anyone who liked her, and didn't feel sorry for her? Like me..

 

"Yah! Pabo!" I heard a deep voice, and looked to notice Chanyeol walking towards us. It seemed his hair wasn't frizzy, and was in a sleek, shiny bob. His hair kept bouncing up and down as he made his way towards us. I could feel Jieun brighten up, and I saw her smile.

 

"Yah! Pabo!? Who's the one who can't even say their best friend's name right?" Chanyeol just shrugged with his large smile still on, and rubbed her head.

 

"Pabo-ah~ Let's go on rides!" I clenched my jaw as I noticed Chanyeol latch onto Jieun's arm. Jieun playfully pushed him off, but he wasn't budging. Who the hell does he think he is? A four years-old? Before I could lash out at him, I felt a cool breeze wash over. I felt someone hold onto my hand that had bundle up into a fist.

 

"Don't worry.. She's fine.." I could hear Kris' whisper into my ear, and I let Chanyeol kept performing ageyeo. For some reason, I started to loosen up as Kris was towering beside me. I wanted him to wrap his arms around me, or even hold my hand just like the previous night.. I knew he wouldn't.. Not in front of them.

 

"Yah pabo. Let's go on that one!" My face went pale as I noticed her point to the Consquistador. It was modelled to be a pirate ship, that swung back and forth, almost reaching the ceiling of Lotte World.

 

---

 

We had already gone on the big five rides at Lotte World, at this point I felt like my legs were going to give out. I could feel my body be drained from the amount of energy wasted on walking, and standing we had done. I looked to Kris desperately, who looked back at me worriedly.


"Are you okay? You look tired.." I  nodded my head, and managed to croak out the need to sit down, "hey you guys go on without us! We are going to go rest!"

 

"Are you sure?" Jieun looked back, while Chanyeol was trying to drag her to keep going. Kris nodded, and we both went our separate ways. Kris and I, ended up going back to the ice rink and sitting by there. It was more cooler, and less busy.

 

"You don't look well, are you okay?" I nodded, as I drank from the water that Kris had brought from a nearby stand.

 

"I'm just not good with this stuff anymore.." I managed to smile weakly, and I could feel Kris lightly put his arm around my shoulder, "I've always had a bad problem with amusement parks, and the whole 'fun-fun-fun' thing.. It just makes me tired.."

 

I could feel his chest brush against my back, as he chuckled lightly, "you sound like my grandma. But even then, she goes on more rides than you do!"

 

"Yah! Are you calling me old.." I hit him playful on the thigh, as he continued to just laugh.

 

"Mianhae! Mianhae!" Kris chuckled, and took his arms and wrapped them around me. He started to put me into a tight hug.. What is he doing? I felt awkward, as he just wrapped himself around me. I was as stiff as a tree, and I couldn't move. Suddenly, he let go, and got up. He started to walk away, and I wanted to get up but I felt too tired.

 

"Yah!" I gave up and shrugged. He'll come back.. Maybe he just had to go to the washroom.. I looked up to find Kris smile, and I saw him hold a pair of ice skates.

 

I shook my head, "I'm not getting out there.. No–Yah!–No!" Kris was grabbing at my legs, and had already taken off my shoes, replacing them with the figure skates.

 

"I can't–"

 

"You're such a little princess! Just come with me at least.." Kris started to lace up his skates, and he soon took me by the hand leading me to the rink. He had placed our running shoes into his black backpack, and we were both holding hands to keep ourselves steady. I'm wobbling.. I'm going to fall, why did he even bother bringing me here..

 

Kris was chuckling again, as I could feel him let go, "Yah! Yah! Why did you let–Yah!! Yah!!"

 

I felt myself wobble a bit and I instantly crashed. I felt embarrassed, as I saw kids speed there way pass me. Kris skated over towards me, reaching out his hand to help. I took his hand, but lightly pulled on him, making him fall on top of me. His eyes were staring into mine, and he was grinning as we were so close.

 

"Pabo.." I said, breaking the silence. I hadn't know that I was holding my breathe, until I spoke those words. Please, just get closer.. Please just stay like this. I felt a dark, shadow loom over us.

 

"Kris?" Kris' grin washed off his face, as he quickly got up by himself. I looked up, and I saw a thin, tall girl with wavy brown hair staring at me with her eyes wide open.-

 

---

So this is technically Part 1 of Lotte World, the other part will consist of Chanyeol + Jieun-sshi's venture. Who could this mysterious girl be at the end? Can anyone guess? :3 I hope this chapter will sort-of satisfy your feelings for now, even though it was left at a cliffhanger. Keke. I watched Exo-M on Extraordinary Class, they were absolutely so cute aha. I also heard Baekhyun is sick, and I believe that all exo-fans are wishing him a peaceful recovery. Anywho, thank you once again for reading~