Love Perhaps or still the denial?

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love, love, Love.....

or...

just an unstoppable feelings?

OR..

love in the past?

 

OR..

The love in the future???

 

Other love stories between...?

SOOSEO <3 

HYOSUN?

 

Taeyeon's POV:

"Huh..am I pushing myself too hard? No, I'm not! Maybe this is just something extremely extraordinary. Hwang Miyoung, you're really something!"

...

At the classroom...

   "What?" The three girls were staring at Yuri intensely. Yoona was so speechless. It was something that was very uncommon to them. 

"OMO! What's wrong with your face Yuri?" What was happening to you?" Yoona asked worriedly while she touched Yuri's face. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon laughed. They patted on Yuri's shoulder while still laughing at the girl. 

   "What you've done yesterday? Maybe that was the reason why you didn't pick up my phone call." Yoona pulled a long face. Yuri smirked and gave her a forced smile. She was truly in pain because of the bruises. But she didn't realized that she caught herself staring at Tiffany. The girl was so quiet when they were in the car this morning. It was about going to together to the school, Yuri felt it was a bit awkward. When Yoona, her best friend wasn't around, she couldn't get enough. 

    She returned to the their conversation. 

"Stop asking why I was this and that. The most important thing is, you guys must know that this is hurt. It's aching, deadly aching." 

   "Geez...did you involved in motorbike accident again or did you fight with someone?" Hyoyeon asked. Both she and Sooyoung sharing the same glances. 

    "I didn't." Yuri smiled and patted her legs possessively, which was sure to make herself looking fine. But Yoona was completely melting by that sudden action. Yoona gulped down. 

    "For a second I feel uneasy."  Yoona wiped away her sweat on her forehead and tossed her hair back on her shoulder. But she didn't want to get caught either for enjoying watching Yuri's legs secretly. If Sooyoung and Hyoyeon caught her, she would be 'dead'. They would know that ...

...

Yoona's POV..

A night before...

    "YURI-ahhhh....where are you? Why didn't you answer my call? You jerk!" Yoona slammed herself on her bed with a frustrated voice came out from . 

Mmm... where are you Yuri? I'm already missing you so bad.

"Wait! What is wrong with me?! Im Yoona, are you okay?" I spoke to myself while staring at the mirror. I could see my eyes were glittering but somehow it went gloomy sometimes. 

And...let me make a conclusion, maybe I've fallen for her. 

HUH???!

IM YOONA! Yuri is your best friend. 

HOW COULD???

"Aarrgghhh! This is insane. I feel so down. I'm really down to earth."

"Yuri-ah, do I love you because you're beautiful or are you beautiful because I love you?"

Hmmmmmmmm...I can't keep rolling over on this bed. I will fall. Fall to where?

To Yuri's heart???

Yuri-ah,...for you will see, each day I'll love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow."

And...

Here I am, IM YOONA. I'm completely falling in love with Kwon Yuri.

"I'm falling in love........!!!"

Back to the present times...

                "Yah! You're spacing out again,dorky." Hyoyeon tapped on Yoona's shoulder,making the girl woke up from her pondering. 

"What's on your mind, Yoong? I rather not seeing you like this, always be daydreaming." Sooyoung knew that Yoona was always had a daydreaming no matter where, and whenever she would be quiet. Yuri was looking straight to her eyes. Yoona was get 'caught' by Yuri's smile. And she was quite stammered. 

   "Are you mad at me because I didn't pick up your phone call?" Yuri asked. Yoona looked up again after she was staring the plain floor for a while. 

      "A-anio..just I..It's okay, Yul. I'm not mad at all." Yoona replied with a grin. Soon after that, the bell rang. The class began.

"Aaishh..English class." Sooyoung mumbled and the girl beside her yawned. 

    "Oh..Inggeurish class?" Hyoyeon replied. Sooyoung laughed. She pushed Hyoyeon's shoulder playfully. Hyoyeon was dumbfounded.

"Waeyo? What's so funny, Giraffe?" Hyoyeon asked annoyingly.

    "Not 'Inggeurish' but ENGLISH. Pronounce it properly, Fiona. What a shame. You should study very hard on this subject." Hyoyeon was mad.

"Aaaishh...you're embarassing me. See? Sunny is looking at us. She might overheard us." Sunny was smiling at them. Sooyoung knew that the girl heard them. Hyoyeon pretended a cough. She tried not to look at the smiling Sunny. She knew that Sunny was laughing at her. 

          "Aigoo..Sunny heard my bad pronounciation. What a shame to me!" Hyoyeon blushed. She glanced at her left side and knew that Sunny was still looking at her,and laughing too. Sooyoung giggled. Taeyeon as well. Yuri and Yoona turned their heads together once they had heard Sooyoung giggled without end. Eveybody then realized something had happened between them but they stopped bothering soon after the teacher began to teach. 

.........

    "Alright, class. Take out your English literature book. We're going to learn..." There was a pause. Mdm. Kim Ha-neul, the English teacher was still studying the pages. 

   "Okay, here it is! Look at this poem. Sonnet 18. " She added suddenly and all the student was in a shock manner. 

"My first question this morning is,who wrote this poem?" Mdm Kim was waiting for their answer. Every one of them was looking at each other with shrugging shoulders. 

   "William Shakespeare." said a voice as the person raised her hand. It was Tiffany Hwang. Mdm. Kim smiled and she clapped her hand followed by the other students. 

   "That's correct, Miss Hwang. Now, let's look through this poem and I need someone to read it. Erm...Miss Jessica Jung, can you please read this poem to us?"  Jessica was taken aback and she stood slowly from her seat. She snorted.  Everyone was giving their attention to the famous beautiful blonde except Yuri. She closed the text book when Jessica started to the read the first stanza of the poem. Yoona realized that. 

"Hm!" Jessica snorted again. 

     "S-shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

       Thou art more lovely and more temperate;

      Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

      And summer's lease hath all too short a date;

     Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

     And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;

     And every fair from fair sometime declines,

     By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;

     But thy eternal summer shall not fade,

    Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

    Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,

    When in eternal lines to time thou growest;

    So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

    So long lives this and this gives life to thee."

 

      Jessica sat down after she had finished reading the poem. She was still be able glancing at Yuri. Their eyes met but Yuri looked away. 

"Wow, that was atonishing. Miss Jessica, you're really steeped into the poem. I'm wondering if the poem has something very related to personal your life. Am I right?" said Mdm Kim with a smile. Jessica chuckled. She was grinning at Mdm Kim. 

......

   "Hm!" Sooyoung and Hyoyeon snorted. Both of them were crossing their hands. 

"Huh!" Yuri snaped quietly. Yoona looked at Jessica and found the blonde girl was glancing at Yuri. She felt sorely in her heart. 

.......

   "Mm..maybe it does, Mdm Kim. But...I do love this poem as well. I love Shakespeare because of his wonderful artwork, very meaningful. And it might be meaningless to certain people." Jessica was still glancing at Yuri. Yuri was sorely over the tease. Her heart was burning deep inside. 

"Get lost, Jessica. You're fake!" Yuri grumbled inside.

     "Hey, are you okay?" Yoona touched her shoulder gently. Yuri just nodded without even bother to look at Yoona. She shifted her book. And she has been acted like it was not a big deal.

   "I know what you're thinking right now Yul. Stop giving yourself hard times. Forget what is passed. I'm here for you." 

Yoona muttered in her heart. The heart that was full of hope. But she had lost her courage to tell Yuri what she had been wanted to say. 

   "Yoong, it's so stuffy in here." said Yuri. She looked so uncomfortable and folded her arms. 

"Yeah me too." Yoona said suddenly,hissing. Yuri glared and she raised her eyebrows.

   "What's that supposed to mean?" Yuri grinned. Yoona looked away. Her breath is as  loud as the pounding of a drum.

"Aaisshh..you're definitely a character." Yuri added. Yoona looked at her back with a questioning look on her face. 

    "Am I boring?"

"You? You're not boring at all. I just meant---"

    "I know." Yoona moved a little closer. But then Yuri pulled her shoulder and whispered.

"Let's go out." Yuri hissed. And it was making Yoona giggled away and she shook her head.  Both of them slowly moved out from their seat and it was giving Mdm Kim a reason to stop teaching. The whole class started to pay their attention to the two best friends. They suddenly got up and just scampered from the class just like that. 

   "Oh? Where are they going?" Sooyoung was dumbfounded. Hyoyeon did as well and she shook her head slowly while playing with the pen on her fingers. 

   "Excuse us , Mdm Kim. We'll be back in a short time." said Yuri as she dragged Yoona's hand and walked out from the class. 

...

Tiffany's POV:

"Eh? Where are they going?" Both Seohyun and I were eyeing each other. 

"Huh...why must I feel this is terrible? No. I don't want to bring this up. Stop it, Tiffany." I told myself. It's enough. 

........

At the balcony

 "Aigoo...! This is so good. I feel much better now, Yoona. I've been looking for a day like this." Yuri stretched her body to left and right. Yoona bloomed a sweet smile and showed off her adorable side. Yuri was stunning and stopped stretching her body.

   "Mwo? Why are you staring at me like that my dorky bestie?" Yuri found herself a bit airless but different with Yoona, she was even enchanted when she was with Yuri. Back then was different and now she felt all the differences as they had grown up together.

   "I'm just feeling happy when I see you smiling like this. It has been a while, Yuri. And I'm already miss the old you."

"I'm longing for Yuri that I'd known for many years since I was born. Yuri-ah, I wanna have a good life with you." Yoona added. She looked to Yuri into the eyes and deeply staring at the girl's sparkling black eyes.

   "Huh? What you'd say just now?" Yuri smirked and then laughed a bit. Yoona jerked away from her direction. 

"Er...I mean, let's live a happy life. For the sake of a good future. Right?" Yoona said as she lent her hand to Yuri.She scratched a nonexistent itch. Yuri held her hand and gave her her a sweet smile of the day. 

    "Ne! I should be happy." Yuri replied. She slowly left out a long sigh.  "Maybe a good life is a dime a dozen, Yoong." She added. She pulled Yoona's shoulder into her embrace. In the same time, Yoona was too shocked to speak. 

     "I'm not a good crier. Some women can supposedly cry prettily, like the girls in 'Gone with the Wind'. But I've never seen it in real life. When I cry, my face swells up and my nose runs and I can't breathe." said Yuri while her hand scrubbing her nose. Yoona leaned her head on Yuri's shoulder gently. Her hairs was waving away by the soft wind in the morning. 

   "Yuri-ah, let me tell you something. We're all in the same boat. I mean, when everyone is facing the same challenges. You should not lose hope because there's still tomorrow for you and days ahead. Believe me, everything's gonna be fine." Yuri glanced at Yoona and squeezed her shoulder gently. 

..............

Back to the classroom...

Tiffany's POV:

" It's already past half an hour. I haven't see them going back to this class yet. Are they escape??" Tiffany tapped her fingers on the table. She was fitful. And she felt something within herself incomplete whenever Yuri absent from her sight. Futhermore, Yuri was with Yoona. Maybe they were alone as Tiffany thought. Maybe she was right. 

"Haiissh! I should focus on my study." She was mad at herself as she was letting herself got distracted by her own thoughts. 

After a few minutes on focusing...

"Hmm...should I go out looking for them??" She propped her chin and gazing meaningless and thoughtless at the blackboard. Seohyun glanced at the anxious girl. She stopped writing. 

"Tiffany, are you okay? You look so irritable. Is there anything wrong?" Seohyun peered down Tiffany's face through her long tiedless hairs. 

   "Huh?" Tiffany was taken aback. She took back the pencil to her hand and pretended she was focusing.

          "Oh..anio. Nothing. I'm fine. Why, Seohyunnie?" Tiffany faked a smile. The Seohyun girl went blur. But then Tiffany smiled. 

"I know you were indisposed." Seohyun added quickly, tapping Tiffany's nose with her finger. Tiffany grinned and she shook her head indecisively. It was so obvious. 

    "This is not a proper response. Do you have your period? You look so exhausted." 

"Aigoo..Seohyunnie...I've told you I'm just okay. Let's just focus to the front. Mdm Kim will catch us talking." Tiffany touched her lips to shush her. 

.........

[Jessica's POV]

   "Yuri-ah, it's so hurt when I see you were holding Yoona's hand and dragged her out like you did to me before. It hurts. Nomu apa, apayo!"

" I must go out and find you now!"

......

   "Excuse me, Mdm Kim. May I go to toilet?" Jessica asked politely. Mdm Kim was figuring her through her glasses from up until down. 

"Ne. You may go." After that Mdm Kim continued her lesson. Jessica head out from the class quickly. Tiffany's eyes followed her until she had gone from her sight. 

   Jessica ran towards the the place that she wanted to go. It was the balcony. 

She had not seen anyone at the building as all the students were busy studying in the classroom. Jessica stepped in slowly to the way which connected to the balcony. She heard someone's giggling. She approached closer while hiding her body behind the wall. She saw two girls were standing at the balcony. The other girl leaned her head on the other girl's shoulder. 

   "Yuri? Yoona?" Jessica was frozen. She had lost for words. She stepped backward while pressing hard on her chest. 

 

“Oh my,…Yuri..I don’t like this.”

“Please remove your hand from holding her.”

Jessica was trying to control her anger and disappointment. She just can’t accept what she had seen. There was a scene, Yuri and Yoona. She knew those two are best friends but she just can’t accept it especially when Yuri holding or touching someone else.

[Background song for this part: ‘It Hurts’ by 2NE1.] :)

[Jessica’s P.O.V:]

“Am I crying again?” There were tears on my face. Yuri didn’t know how much I love her. I need her right now beside me even though I’m dating someone else but in my heart always wanting Yuri damn much. Whenever I met Jiyeon, I would always assume her as Yuri but then it was just a dream. It was just a dream. I’d wished I could never awake from that dream.

Naega jun shinbaleul shingo geunyeowa gileul geotgo
Amureochi ankae geunyeowa kisshago
Naega jun hyangsu ppurigo geunyeoreul poomae ango
Nawa haetdeon geu yaksok ddo dashi hagaetjyo

You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter