Maybe things have got to change...

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Mmm...I feel so damn tired." Yuri slammed herself on her bed with her school uniform was still on her. She turned her body and gazed at the ceiling. So plain and empty. She was on her mind. She flashed back the moment how they bumped into each other. She remembered how Tiffany's head hit her shoulder. And she remembered as well how innocent was Tiffany. She had those eye smile and she had those quiet eyes too.

   Yuri smiled when she flashed back how speechless was Tiffany when she acted arrogantly to the girl. Yuri laughed. However, she awakened from her daydreaming when her phone rang.

     "Hello,Yul. Are you free tonight?" It was Yoona on the line. Yuri didn't answer.   "Babe?"

"Oh,Yoona! Mmm...tonight? Yes, I think. Why?"

       "I'm asking you out for dinner. I've asked Hyoyeon and Sooyoung but they couldn't make it as they have to go for their dance practice."

"Oh,I see. Okay,Yoong."

    "Yes! Okay. See you at the usual place later around 7:30 p.m."

Her mind went back thinking about how crazy was her day today. Thinking about Jessica's words, her face turning sad and she was so disappointed because of the girl she loved.

       "Tiffany...aren't you home yet?" Yuri mumbled alone and then she got up from her bed to clean herself.

...

Yuri walked downstairs. She thought to spend her evening at the garden. As she passed by Tiffany's room, she stopped in front of the door. She found the door was unlocked. Before she crept into the room, she attached her ear on the door to make sure if Tiffany was inside. She heard no sound. The door slowly opened.

        "All pink?!" Yuri was amazed. The she proceeded her next step to the middle of the room. She saw everything in pink colour including the bed sheet. She giggled and took a doll on her hand.

         "This chic must be love Totoro so much. I can see those freaking creatures anywhere inside this room." She put back the doll on the bed. She touched the table and scanning through all things on the cupboard. Everything was in well arranged. So tidy and clean. 

    Yuri braved herself to to touch the pinky bed. She sniffed the smell and she knew that was Tiffany's favourite perfumes.

Yuri smiled when she saw a photo in a frame on the table. It was the photo of her appa's wedding day. Inside the picture was herself standing next to Tiffany. And they stood between their parents. 

Author's POV:

Yuri didn't realize that Tiffany was inside the washroom. After done with the shower, Tiffany wrapped herself with the towel while tossed her wet hair down on her shoulder.

   As Yuri was about to leave the room, they almost collided with each others. Tiffany made a little scream. Both of them not bending or moving from their own position. Yuri's eyes widened when she saw Tiffany's flawless skin with her wet wair covered half of her eye. It looked so y. Their eyes met. Tiffany went blushed and she took another towel to cover her body. 

   "Gosh...this girl.." Yuri gave a long stare and her heart was pounding. She swallowed her saliva down. It felt like she was having an electric shocked.

"Yah,Tippani! What are you doing here inside this room?" Yuri pretended she didn't know it was Tiffany's room. Tiffany startled. She shifted a step to the back.

   "Eh? This is my room,Yuri unnie." Tiffany stuttered. Her head bowed down and she tried to look away from looking at Yuri's eyes. It was so embarassing.

Yuri rummaged her hair and half-grinned. Frowned. Her face turned red. 

        "Aaishh..pabo you Yuri! What a shame. Better go out now!" Yuri mad with herself for her stupid deed entering the room without even noticing that Tiffany was around.

   "So-sorry...! I thought no one using this room." Yuri left without even looking at her. She left Tiffany dumbfounded. Yuri was so nervous. She sighed and pressed her chest feeling so relief. She was almost get caught purposely entering the room.

     "Aigoo...I was so shy. Unnie had seen me in towel already. " Tiffany sighed and mirrored herself in front of the mirror. Her cheek was still red. She cupped her face and kept sighing. 

...

At Yoona's house

 

     "Oh,no! What am I going to wear tonight? I'm out of idea. There's so many choice. " Yoona kept looking at the clothes that she had picked up. As the dinner would be only between her and Yuri, she tried to dress nicely. Not being over but pretty simple. It would be enough for her to be comfortable. Finally, she chose to wear the simple dress that was given by Yuri during her birthday last year. 

      "This look so cute." She stood in front of the mirror with a smile. She had decided to wear it later.

At Yuri's house

       She sat down on the couch and switching on the television. Maybe she could forget what had happened by watching TV but it was so hard to do. Yuri was still ashamed for what she had done just now. She giggled to herself.

     "You are crazy,Yuri. Really, really crazy. What is wrong with you?" Yuri talked to herself. 

"What have made you became crazy my dear daughter?" Yuri jerked away from her thoughts. She stood up and bowed her head down. 

   "Oh,appa..." Yuri smiled to her father. She have been missing her father. Her father smiled and patted her shoulder. They came back to sit on the couch. It was such a long time Yuri never had a time to sit with her father like that. 

     "Yuri,my little baby, how was your days lately? Mianhae, because I always been so busy." Yuri looked at her appa. She was touching by the words. Yuri smiled again and laid her head on her appa's shoulder. She slung her arm between her father's arm. 

       "Appa, I'm so fine with that. Soon you'll know appa what I've been thinking." said Yuri with a calm voice.

"What do you mean Yuri?"                  

                     "Just give me some more times to accept my new surroundings especially when those two became our family." 

Her father shook his head. He just had to agree with her daughter's decision. He cannot push Yuri anymore to be easily accepted whatever he wanted Yuri to. He doesn't want to lose his only biological daughter. Then Yuri suddenly remembered her dinner date with Yoona. She looked at her watch.

  "Oh,no! I'm gonna be late. Appa, I have to go out tonight. I have a dinner date with Yoona." said Yuri before she left the leisure room. She scampered from the room. Her father smiled and letting her go.

...

At the restaurant

            Yoona was already inside the restaurant. She was patiently waiting for Yuri. 

"Where's Yuri? It's already passed 7:45 p.m." Yoona muttered as her head turning around and around to spot Yuri. 

   "Sorry,Yoong. I'm kinda late." Yoona was taken aback by Yuri's sudden coming. But then she welcomed Yuri with her warm smile.

"You're so late." Yoona pouted. Yuri smirked and she pinched Yoona's nose. They broke into laughter.  Then, the waitress came to get the order. 

       "Wow...you're really a shikshin." Yuri said when she saw Yoona was eating with full. Yoona just shook her head and smile. 

Yuri looked so annoyed but she already get used of Yoona's behaviour. Furthermore, she's her best of friend. But at the same time, she missed her other two best friends, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. 

    "I'm sorry,Yul. I didn't mean to be rude. I was so hungry." Yoona said back and patted her stomach. She was full. Yuri just smiled to her. But her smile faded away when she throwed her sight out of the window glass. She pulled an aggitation face. Yoona realized the silent fell between her and Yuri. 

   "Yul, are you okay?" she waved her hand in front of the girl. Yuri looked up at her with a shocking expression on her face.

"Mmm...what is it?"      "I see something isn't right with you. Are you okay? You're just pondering too much. "

        "What isn't?" Yuri asked back and she beamed at the girl.

"C'mon Yul. We've been friends since we'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter