Jealousy pt 1

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona knocked the door and when the door opened, a shocking face of Yuri revealed. Yoona then smiled.

   “Oh…Yoona. When did you arrive?” Yuri grinned and she just stared at Yoona from the top until below. Yoona leaned closer and she suddenly hugged Yuri. Yuri was quite annoyed and she was worried if someone caught them like that particularly Tiffany.

    Yoona sniffed Yuri’s scent as she placed her head on Yuri’s chest. Her embrace was getting tight.

“Yoona-ah, how did you get in?” That question making Yoona to opened her eyes and she gave her awkward stare to the taller girl.

  “How did I get in?” Yoona repeated the question herself.

“What kind of question is that, Yul?” Yoona crossed her arms and her eyes bitterly looking at her own best friend. Yuri then chuckled and she leaned closer to Yoona.

   “Er…it’s nothing. Anyway, what brought you here so early in the morning?” Yuri spoke as she started to feel the awkward atmosphere between them. Yoona sighed.

  “It has been a while, Yul. I was always here to wake you up and drag you to the washroom. And to make sure you won’t skip your breakfast. If Madam Kahi fails to make you go down to have breakfast, she would ask me.” Yoona’s voice was breaking. But then she looked away. Yuri somehow felt a wave of guilty striking her deep into her heart.

   “I’m longing for those moments in my life, Yul.” Yoona added and she brought back her stares to Yuri. But then she saw a familiar figure behind Yuri. Yoona knew that was Tiffany, who might have been stood there and watching them speaking.

    “I should make a move!” Yoona murmured in her heart and she placed both of her hands on Yuri’s shoulders. And she hugged Yuri again.

   “Yul, I miss you so much. Don’t you remember the night when we…”

“Yah, Yoona-ah! Knock it off. I’m breathless.” Yuri’s hand was on her waist. Yoona ignored her best friend and she snuggled her head on Yuri’s chest.

[Tiffany’s POV]

“What Yoona meant by the night?”

……

“Yah! Let me go, Yoong. I need air to breathe.” Yuri held both of her hands.

“No! Don’t let go.”

“Yah…”

“What is wrong with you, Yoong?” Yuri laughed.

“Just let me go. You’re strangling me.” Yuri said.

“Anio! I just want to hug you.” Yoona pouted but then she giggled. Yuri smirked and she managed to removed Yoona’s hands.

“Aigoo! Do you really miss me that much?” Yuri giggled. She patted Yoona on her head.

    “Of course Yuri-ah! Don’t you miss me too?” Yoona answered back. Yuri shook her head but she had something on her mind in order to release herself from Yoona’s embrace.

   “Arasso. I miss you too, Yoong. Now let me go.” Yoona finally released her best friend. She can hear Yuri’s breathe and she stared back at Yoona when the younger girl was laughing.

    “E-e-eyahhhhh!” Yuri suddenly caught Yoona’s legs and supported the girl’s back with the strength of her arms.

    “Haha! Gotcha!” Yuri said gaily when she managed to carry Yoona like a bridegroom carries his bride. Yoona was screaming like a little kid.

   “Yul! Let me down!” Yoona shrieked and she clung onto Yuri’s neck. But Yuri ignored her and she kept teasing her best friend.

  “Wae, Yoona? Are you afraid that I might throw you out from this building?” Yuri said jokingly. She swung Yoona’s body to the left and right. And the doe-eyed girl was shrieking.

   “Andwaeeeee, Yuri-ah! Put me down.”

“Anio. I won’t do that. I think I just want to throw you to the bed and we…”

“We what?” Yoona looked at Yuri suspiciously.

“I’m going to wrestling with you!”

“Yah! Stop it!” Yoona hit Yuri on her chest but the tan-skinned girl kept swung her body like she was going to throw Yoona on the floor. But when Yuri spun around, she was in shock when she saw her step sister stood there.

   Yuri’s heart was pounding in ; if she opened , she was afraid it would jump out. Tiffany gave a long stare to both of them with her innocent look. But then she smiled and she was clearly understood that everything was going fine with Yuri.

   “Uh-huh…Tiffany.” Yuri instantly putting back Yoona on the floor and she stood back. She hesitated and her fingers grasping the end of the tip of her shirt. Yoona was clung her arm on Yuri’s arm. And the Yuri girl was still petrified. For a moment, there was silence. Tiffany smiled again.

    “Hi, Yoona unnie.” Tiffany greeted the doe-eyed girl. Yoona looked so satisfied with what she had done.

   “Hi, Tiffany.” Yoona greeted back. Yuri stared after her step-sister in silence, agape. She withdrew her arm from Yoona’s arm.

   “Er…I think we’d better start our revision now, Fany-ah.” Yuri finally spoke. She turned her look to Yoona and she found that the girl stared on her in an awkward expression on her face.

   “Yoona, would you like to join us since you’re already here?” Yuri raised her eyebrow and Yoona caught her eyes and snickered.

   “Oh…wae?” Yuri’s expression changed to one of annoyance when Yoona gave her an enormous fake smile. Tiffany found herself nearly annoying as Yuri did.

   “Urm…we’ll make it next time because I’m only dropping by.” Yoona said, no longer interested.

“Oh, before I forget.” Yoona took out a small card from her pocket and she gave it to Yuri.

   “What’s this?” Yuri opened the card and she started to read it.

 

Girl’s Beach Party 2008

Venue: Sowon Beach

Date & Time: 5 October 2008 at 7:15 pm

All are welcome!

Organised by the Heiress Club of Generation Elite Girl’s School.

 

“Beach party?” She stared back to Yoona. Yoona nodded.

 “Yah! Don’t make those goofy faces during the party later.” Yoona said again before she walked leaving the two step sisters. But then she stopped walking and she turned around.

   “Yuri-ah, you must come later. Arrasso?” Again Yoona snuggled into Yuri and looked at her seductively. Tiffany looked away. That scene was really got her into nerve and she felt so brittle.

     “O-okay, Yoong. Surely I will come.” Yuri said hesitantly. Yoona caressed her jaw with her finger and then she kissed Yuri on her left cheek.

    “Aisshh! What’s that kiss for?” Yuri hissed and she stole a glance at Tiffany. But the younger girl had disappeared. Yuri looked around. “Huh? Tiffany?”

   “Bring your step sister too.” Yoona said right away before she left Yuri. Yuri touched her own cheek and she was flushing.

    “Yah…where’s Tiffany?”

……

[Tiffany’s POV]

“Oh, God. What’s happening to me? Why this heart throbbing in pain?”

“That kiss!”

“Anio…..”

“Huh…I thought Yoona unnie was going to kiss Yuri’s lips.”

Thump! Thump! Thump!

“Why am I so…aishhhh!”

……

    “Tiffany!”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter