There’s a place in my heart for you

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [Yoona's POV]

     "Thanks God, Yuri has waked up."

"Here I am, sitting alone in my room and staring at these pictures of ours."

This picture was taken when we were 15 years old. ( Yoona smiled)

Aigoo...Yuri, look at you. Snuggling into my shoulder... ^^"

Haha! This is so innocent! :P I love this picture the most. I still remember when you forced me to sit on your lap just because you wanted to take this picture. It made me so so so damn nervous and shy. 

 

 

Look, I don't know who captured this picture of ours. But,somehow it does look we're really can't be far apart. 

Never Yul...don't leave me. I can't live my life without you.

 

 

    “This is a test. But there’s one person I still have to see. I knew I should have let it go but I couldn’t. I was curious. Or maybe I had to see for myself that it was truly over.”

*Phone’s ringing*

Yoona: Hello?

Sooyoung: Yoong, where are you now?

Yoona: Mm…I’m at home. Why?

Sooyoung: Good. I have very good news to you. Guess what?

Yoona: Yeah? What is it?

Sooyoung: Our Yul, she has waked up! You better go to the hospital right now!

Yoona: What? Jinja? Sooyoung-ah…”

Sooyoung: Hurry up, you punk. You’d better believe me. Bye!

Yoona: Yah! Soo-

*Phone hung up*

     “Geez…this girl. I ought to…”

“Omo…Yul has waked up. I better go there!”

 

      “Guys, I called Yoona.” Sooyoung gasped. Hyoyeon folded her arms and glared at Sooyoung.

“But…there’s only one thing she does not know yet. I don’t feel good about this.” Sooyoung was worried.

     “Me too.” Seohyun cut her off.

“I know.” Hyoyeon nodded. “When she comes, just bring her there to see Yuri, arraso?”

     “Omo! My phone is ringing.” Hyoyeon was startled. Her eyes grew wider when she saw the caller’s name on the screen.

     “Sun-Sunny?” Both Seohyun and Sooyoung gave their looks to her.

“She’s calling me!” Hyoyeon shouted in a state of panic.

“Just answer it.” Sooyoung smirked.

Hyoyeon: Ne, Sunny-sshi?

Sunny: Oh, Hyoyeon –ah. Sorry for not reaching up with you guys. But, Taeyeon and I will be there soon.

Hyoyeon: Oh, okay. Arrasso. See you guys later.

Sunny: Ne. Annyeong.

     “Huh!” Hyoyeon gasped and she took deep breath.

“Sunny will come here later with Taeyeon.” Hyoyeon explained when Sooyoung and Seohyun were curious.

    “Ah! Still this is killing me!” Sooyoung suddenly groaned.

“Aaisshh! You, stop it. We also feel the same.” Hyoyeon snapped.

……

[Yuri’s POV]

     “I wonder who this girl in front of me is. She’s been here watching at me as if I’ll run away but she’s so beautiful. I feel scared but when she smiles, I will forget my fears. The eye-smile is the reason why I am wondering too much.”

(Both Tiffany and Yuri were sharing their glances to each other)

    “Unnie-ah, don’t you remember me?” Tiffany held a bowl of porridge on her hands. Yuri was so clueless. And she tried hard to absorb what the younger has said.

    “You are…?”

“I’m your younger sister. My name is Tiffany.” Tiffany replied with a smile. Again the smile was penetrating Yuri’s heart. Yuri lowered her gaze in silent.

     “I think I’ve seen her somewhere but I don’t remember.”

“Who is she? All the people around me are weird!”

    “Tiffany? I think I’ve heard the name before but when did I?”

“Appa, where are you? I’m so scared. Please come here!”

      “Unnie?” Tiffany put the bowl on the table beside the bed. Yuri was spacing out. The girl seemed so exhausted.

    “Unnie-ah…” Tiffany hissed and she didn’t realize that she was touching Yuri’s hand. Yuri was taken aback. Her face was just inch away from Tiffany. Their eyes met. Tiffany was frozen and she can felt Yuri’s hot breath warming her face and nose. And Yuri was bewildered. Somehow she was amazed by how beautiful the eyes were.

    “Eh? Er…” Yuri immediately leaned her back on the pillow with an embarrassment. Tiffany pulled her back as well. She gave her look to the floor when Yuri had her eyes staring back at Tiffany. She thought that the tanned girl was surprised.

      “The eyes and the smell are so familiar.” Yuri thought to herself. Tiffany faked a cough and she took back the bowl into her hands. She was about to feed her step sister the porridge.

      “Unnie-ah, it’s time to eat.” Tiffany showed her the bowl before she passed the spoon to Yuri’s mouth. Yuri slowly nodded like a little child. Tiffany’s heart was again sunk when she saw Yuri was acting cute like that.

    “Say ‘ahh’…” Yuri slowly opened and slowly let the porridge entered .

“Mmph!” Yuri moaned in pain and cupped .

   “Oh? Unnie, wae? It’s still hot isn’t it? Mianhae.” Tiffany quickly took a paper tissue from the table and she wiped Yuri’s lip with it. Yuri’s face reddened.

    “Here’s the water.” Yuri quickly gulped down the water. After she done drinking, she passed the glass back to Tiffany.

   “Thank you.” Yuri uttered. Tiffany was surprised when Yuri thanked her and it was for the first time. But suddenly Yuri gave her the most warm and sweet smile to Tiffany. It moved Tiffany into an excitement. There was tear drop escaped from her left eye.

[A background song is played: Never Let You Go Even Though I Die by 2AM]

     “Unnie…” Tiffany quickly wiped off the clear crystal from her face when Yuri continued to smile.

“Anyway, do you still want to eat this?”

Yuri nodded again like a little child. That has made Tiffany gone crazy. “Cute!”

    “Now, say ‘ahh’…” Yuri chewed the food slowly and she kept smiling. Tiffany was really amused when she saw that smile. Yuri had never been smile as sweet like that.

    “Unnie-ah, you’re eating very well.”

“Aigoo…look at you, unnie. Your lip is dirty.” Tiffany giggled when she saw there was a scrap of food on Yuri’s lips. She put down the bowl and took a paper tissue on her hand. And she cupped Yuri’s jaw gently and staring straight into the black eyes. Yuri felt hot and her face turned red.  “Hey, wait a minute. This pink lip!?” Yuri was staring at Tiffany pink’s lip. Her heart was skipping a beat. Yuri had no idea where those feelings came from.

     “Let me wipe your dirty lips.” Tiffany uttered slowly with her husky voice. She was almost broke herself into tears but she felt relieved when she could control herself for the sake of Yuri’s happiness. She didn’t want the smile faded away just like that if Yuri would see her crying.

     Yuri elevated her neck when she saw many people were standing at the doorway. “Oh? Who are those people?”  Tiffany followed her eyes.

    “Oh, hello Yoona unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie and Seohyun.” Tiffany invited all of them in. Just a minute after that, Taeyeon and Sunny had arrived.

     Sooyoung hit Hyoyeon with her elbow. Hyoyeon nodded her head as a sign.

“Yul…” Yoona came closer to approach Yuri. Yuri stared at Yoona’s face blankly but then she gave her look to Tiffany before she stared back at Yoona.

    “Yuri-ah! I’ve missed you!” Yoona gave her a hug. Yuri was frozen in her position. She had no idea at all when she hugged by the stranger. She started to feel uneasy because her right arm was splinted.

     “Er…miss, can you release me? I’m breathless.” Yuri felt annoyed. Yoona finally released her embrace and she stared at Yuri. Sooyoung and the others were so worried and they kept looking at each other.

     “Yuri-ah, how are you feeling?” Yoona her fingers on Yuri’s hairs.

“And now what? Who’s this next weird girl?” Yuri studied the face in front of her carefully.

    “Yuri-ah…”

“Who…who are you?” Yuri removed Yoona’s hand from holding her hand.

     Yoona’s heart was sinking. It was just like her heart was ripped into many pieces.

She scoffed. “Yul, don’t play this kind of joke with me.” Yoona frowned. She grasped back Yuri’s hand. There was like millions of question in Yuri’s head. This time Yuri was really scared and she kept looking at Tiffany as if she was telling her that she wasn’t comfortable with the situation.

    “Hey, it’s me, your best friend, Im Yoona.” Yoona cupped both of Yuri’s cheek. Yuri shook her head in awkward. She held Yoona’s both hand.

   “I’m Yoona. Don’t you remember? Stop it Yul.” Yoona immediately took out something from her school bag. She switched on her cell phone.

    “Take a look at this picture. It’s the picture of you and me.” Yoona was confidently showed the picture to Yuri. Yuri was trying hard to remember and she started to feel the pain on her head. She shook her head annoyingly. And then she gave her look back to Yoona. The doe-eyed girl smiled though she was already in tears.       

   “Yoona?” Yuri muttered slowly right after she had finished staring at the picture. Yoona scrolled down the screen again and again. There were lot of pictures of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter