Mushroom, my love...

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Yuri heard a knock which came from outside of their room. And she opened the door slowly, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon showed up with their outfits for their next activity of the night.

   “Are you done, Yul?”

“Ah yes. I’ll call them first.”

Taeyeon entered the room and she looked straight to Tiffany. She was frozen in her stupor when she met the eye smile’s gaze. Tiffany wore a simple white plain shirt and a long black skinny trouser with her long hair untied. Yoona came out afterward hugging her favourite human-shaped pillow which she called ‘Yoongsan’ with her.

   “Girls, let’s go to the beach now.” Hyoyeon announced them. Yoona left her ‘Yoongsan’ on the couch and she walked fast towards Yuri and she her arms on Yuri’s right arm.

   “Wait. Tiffany…”

“It’s okay, Taeyeon can accompany her.” Yoona winked and she dragged Yuri with her. Hyoyeon stared at them when those two best friends walked ahead of her while Taeyeon and Tiffany walked behind Hyoyeon. Taeyeon was helping Tiffany to walk since the eye smile girl can’t walk properly.

   “I can’t let that midget holding my girlfriend!”-Yuri-

 

[Hyoyeon’s POV]

   “Omo…is Yoonyul real??”

“What about these two girls behind me?

“Ahhh…these two couples are looking perfect together but…this kind of situation makes me look like I’m a loner. Yeah. I feel lonely. I can’t be forever alone!!!!

 

 

   “Hyo!”

Yuri noticed that someone who walked behind her was stepping her feet. She turned around; accidentally her shoulder hit that person’s head.

   “Ouch!” Hyoyeon groaned in pain.

“What’s wrong with you, Hyo?”

“Aihhh..it’s nothing…let’s go there quick!” Hyoyeon tried to hide her embarrassment. But the tan girl who appeared curious shook her head off.

   “You’re zoned out while walking and then you hit me.” Yuri chuckled in childish way. Hyoyeon then smiled.

   “You’re walking with your head hung low, huh? Zombie Hyo!” Yoona . Three of them exited the sea house. When Yuri turned her head to the back again, she saw Tiffany wrapped her arm on Taeyeon’s neck and the shorter girl supported her back by holding her waist. They walked slowly since Tiffany was injured.

    “Fany-ah, I’m the one who should walk you outside. Not Taeyeon or other people. If you can’t walk, I can be your feet. If you can’t see, I can be your eyes. And I can be your everything!” –Yuri-

   “Yul, let’s go!” Yoona dragged her again and she was startled. They walked towards the bonfire site and other girls were already there, lazing around, talking, laughing and were really enjoyed their nights on the beach.

   They started to gather around the bonfire. Sooyoung and Seohyun were the last one reached there. Yoona and Yuri sat beside the Sooseo couple and on the left side, Hyoyeon and Sunny sat beside one another.

   “Does she have to sit that far away from me?” –Yuri-

Yuri barely can see Tiffany’s face whenever the fire roared up above. But at a time when their eyes met, Yuri gave her long stares to Tiffany. The distance between the bonfire sites temporarily dissociated them. They were sitting in one circle but still the distance was the hindrance.

   “Mianhae, unnie but I love you!” – Tiffany-

 

 

    “Hmmmm!”

Sooyoung’s voice caught all the girls’ eyes. She looked around them from her right side to the last person on the line who ended up with Hyoyeon and Sunny at the left side.

    “Is everybody all here?” She started to speak and all of them answered together.

“YEEESSSSS!!!”

“Good. First of all, I want to say thank you for coming this to this event. I, Choi Sooyoung, vice president of The Heiress Club am really thankful because today we manage to organize a trip to Sowon beach and finally we can make gathering over here.

“It’s been a while since we’re busy with our own packed schedules and I think this is our first gathering on this year.”

Sooyoung paused for a moment, leaving only the crack sound of the twigs and woods being burnt. All the girls were waiting for her next speech. The tall girl inhaled and intertwining her own fingers.

    “And I’m taking this chance to introduce a new member into our club.” The rest of the girls looked quite surprise but they turned all their looks to Tiffany. Tiffany knew it was her. Both she and Yuri smiled to one another. Tiffany felt even calmer when Yuri smiled to her.

   “Tiffany-ssi, it must be you.” Taeyeon tilted her head to Tiffany’s side, whispering to the girl. Tiffany was just smiling.

   “The new member I’ve spoken about is…Tiffany Hwang! Tiffany-sshi, I’m officially welcoming you to our club, The Heiress.”

   All the girls applauded. They cheered the new member up and congratulated her for being welcomed into the club. Yuri winked her eyes to the eye smile girl when she looked at her and Tiffany eventually chuckled nervously. That was enough to make her whole world shaken.

    “You look so gorgeous, my love. How I wish I can kiss you right now.” –Yuri-

“Yuri, why are you always making me like I’m sitting on the electric chair? I’ve been up all nights thinking about you back then.” –Tiffany-

     “Tiffany-ssi, please introduce yourself to the other members.” Sooyoung’s voice interrupted her non-verbal communication with Yuri. Yuri looked away quickly. Tiffany stood up slowly and Taeyeon quickly grabbed her arm when she was almost falling down. She had no other choice unlike she had to rely on Taeyeon to help her stand up. Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder and Taeyeon’s hand was on her back to support her. That was too awkward for she had to make body contact with Taeyeon.

    Tiffany cleared .

  “Hello, everyone. My name is Tiffany Hwang. I’m from San Francisco, California. And my real name is Stephanie Hwang Miyoung, boseot boda bitnaneun.” All the girls started looking at one another and they were giggling. Yuri rubbed her own cheek with her thumb and she gave out a small laughter.

   “Just call me Tiffany or…-“

“Tiffany unnie, did you say ‘boseot’ just now?” Kaeun raised her hand and she asked Tiffany one thing. Tiffany became puzzled. She was wondering if she could’ve said anything wrongly.

   “…mushroom?” Hyoyeon and Sunny said in unison. They finally cracked up.

“…boseot boda bitnaneun…” Tiffany said back the meaning of her Korean name once again. However she remained clueless about her mispronunciation.

    “Guys, I think Tiffany was going to say ‘boseok boda bitnaneun’ means ‘brighter than jewel’. Is it like that, Tiff?” Sooyoung made correction of her pronunciation. Tiffany’s face became red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter