A Beautiful Mess

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    After done dressing herself in school uniform, Yuri left her bedroom.  Suddenly, she bumped into someone. Mdm. Park Kahi, the house butler who has been working for the Kwon’s family since 30 years ago. She assumed Yuri like her own child and the girl was also fond with her.

   “Good morning, my beautiful princess.” The middle age woman greets her. Yuri was thrilled to see Mdm. Kahi back to their house. Yuri jumped and gave her a hug.

   “Omo…Mdm. Kahi, I’m so happy to see you here again. Well, how was Jooyeon’s graduation day?” Mdm. Kahi looked so excited yet proud. Her daughter has been graduated from the most prestigious university in South Korea.

“I feel sooo…proud of my daughter. Finally, her dream to become a doctor has come true.”

              “Well, I feel proud of Jooyeon unnie too. Congratulations. Anyway, is she still around Seoul?”

   “No, she’s already left to Busan. She chose to work there. It’s our hometown and she really wanted to live there.” Said Mdm Kahi.

                  “Mmm…I really miss our childhood moment. We used to play with each other. I hope I can see Jooyeon unnie in the future.”

                      Mdm. Kahi nodded and smiled.

“Oh? Yuri-ah. You’re getting late. You must eat your breakfast before going to school. Go quick. Everybody’s waiting for you at the table.” She pushed the younger girl towards the table. Mr. Kwon was already there. Yuri bowed her head down. Her father smiled and invited her to sit.

She glanced at Tiffany. An empty seat was left for her, next to her stepsister.

“Aaiishh…! Do I have to sit next to her?” Yuri grumbled in her heart. Yuri was hesitated to land herself on the chair.

   “Why are you still standing?” her father asked bluntly. Yuri slowly pulled the chair. Mdm. Kahi gave her an encouragement look. She knew Yuri so well. She happened to know as well about everything.

 

“I’m so happy because all of us had coming down and eat breakfast together this morning. Yuri, you shouldn’t skip your breakfast again. I hope every day we can be like this as a family.” Yuri was so quiet. Mdm. Kahi noticed the silent fell on the girl. Yuri was usually a talkative girl. But now everything has changed.

 

“Hm!” Yuri frowned. “Ne…as a family.” Yuri said. She beamed at Mdm. Kahi.  The woman smiled to her with pointing at the girl who sat next to Yuri. Yuri glanced at Tiffany. She gave a look ‘’what’s-with-the-girl?”. Mdm. Kahi just nodded her head and smiled. Yuri was curious.

 

“Why? What? Tiffany?” Yuri stopped to think about that. She finished eating her breakfast. She wiped and she was about to leave.

“Oh? Yuri? Are you leaving? Why don’t you go to school together with your sister?”

 

Yuri turned back. She was dumbfounded.

 

           “M-mwo?... Appa, where’s Mr. Jong-suk? He’s the one who…” Her father cut her. "He has 2 months off. From now on, you have to ride your sister to school." Yuri 

 

“You’re the one who should drive her to school and go together with you. Tiffany, just follow your sister. Okay?” Mr. Kwon smiled. Tiffany was half-grinned. Yuri grumbled.

 

“It’s good to see you both going to school together.” Her stepmother interrupted. Yuri sighed. She nodded and left. Tiffany looked at her mother. There was an agitation on her face.

 

“Go quick if not you both will be late.” Her mother encouraged her.  Tiffany smiled but deep inside of her heart only God knows. Yuri was already waiting inside her car. Soon after that, Tiffany walked out from the entrance door of the mansion.

          “What a day!” Yuri sighed.

“Yah…what’s taking you so long? We’re gonna be late. Ani…I’m gonna be late.” Yuri muttered. Tiffany sighed.  “Mianhae…unnie.” she said as she got into the car. 

“You should drive by yourself to school next time. I won’t give you a ride anymore. Please remember this.”  "Eh?...Unnie, I don't want either..." Tiffany said back. Yuri glared at her and smirked. 

 "And...never ever call me unnie. You are not my sister. Don't make me telling you that over and over again. I hate repeating." 

    "Yuri unnie...I wonder if you ever feeling hurt like me."

...

They had arrived at the school and Yuri stopped her car in front of the entrance gate. Tiffany gave her a weird look and she wondered why they had to stop there. 

      "I drop you here." Yuri said. Her hand were still on the steering wheel. Tiffany nodded slowly.

"Gamsahamnida, Yuri un..." Yuri left Tiffany dumbfounded at the school main entrance. Yuri quickly drove her car to the school parking area. She wanted to avoid to be seen by others that she was with Tiffany.

Taeyeon & Sunny

"Eh? That's Tiffany!" Sunny shouted. Taeyeon started to smile and they ran to Tiffany who walked ahead of them. 

   "Oh...Taeyeon, Sunny. Good morning." Tiffany greet them with her smile. 

"Tippani, today we have swimming practice at two o'clock in the afternoon. You must come early. " said Taeyeon. 

"Ne,Taeyeon. Don't forget to remind me again." Tiffany said back as she crossed her arms between Taeyeon and Sunny's arm. Three of them quickly entered the classroom. A classroom where most of the famous heiress can be found. Tiffany was surprised when she saw an unfamiliar girl who sat beside her seat. She moved closer and spoke to her. The girl replied back with a smile and invited her to sit.

   "Annyeong. You must be surprise seeing me sitting here. Aren't you? Anyway, I'm Seo Juhyun. Just call me Seohyun." Both of them were shaking hands. Tiffany introduced herself as well. She was so pleased bt the way Seohyun introducing herself. Seohyun is the school's ballerina. She had won many times and represented the country during the ballet dance competition. Yuri had just arrived at the classroom followed by Yoona, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. They walked passed by Tiffany's seat.

Tiffany stared at Yuri. For a moment, Yuri was tensed. Seohyun followed her eyes and she patted the girl. Tiffany was taken aback.

  "Those four girls are 'The Heiress'. Don't get tricked by the way they act cold like that. They has their charming side also. Look at the dorky Yoona. Dorky then, dorky now." Seohyun laughed.

   "Charming? I don't think Yuri unnie is that kind of person." Tiffany thought while she stared at those famous girls.

"The Heiress?" Tiffany was still in puzzle. Why four of them had to be called by that nickname?

   "Yup. They're the famous, the richest, the hottest and the prettiest. Don't you know that? And how long have you been studying here?" Seohyun blinked her eyes. And the conversation went on about The Heiresses.

    "And...do you see the blonde girl at the corner of the classroom? That's Jessica Jung a.k.a Ice Princess." Seohyun added.Her sight then peered off to the blonde Jessica.

   "It's because of her famous icy glare. You should not look at those eyes of Jessica. It will eat you alive." Seohyun grinned then she broke into laughter. Tiffany also laughed. She wasn't expect that Seohyun could be so funny. 

      Tiffany nodded. "I know all of the people you had told me just now,Seohyun. You're the one who didn't know what has happened while you're still abroad."  she muttered. "E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter