"I'm not getting involved in this..."

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   A new morning has come. The sun shone brightly. A soft snore can be heard throughout the bedroom. The two young girls haven't wake up. The clock shows 9:00 am in the morning.

    "Hhmm...ouch my head!" Yoona groaned. Yuri's hand was on top her forehead. She slowly removed the hand from covering her eyes. Yuri was still into a state of sleep. Maybe she goes somewhere in her dream. Yoona sat on the bed and removed the blanket from her body. Her eyes were looking directly to the sleeping Yuri. Well, it fixed at Yuri's lip, nose and eyes.

   "Should I wake you up?"  She then lie down back beside Yuri and facing her face. As usual, she would steal a chance to stare at the girl especially when the girl is sleeping.

    "Yuri-ah, I promise I will take care of you, protecting you as your appa had wished. I will mark his words. " She was lovingly caressing Yuri's face. 

Soon after that, Yuri woke up. Her head felt so heavy. She seemed so refuse to wake herself up. Yoona quickly dragged away her hand from touching Yuri before she get caught doing that. 

      "Good morning, Yul." greet Yoona with a cute smile. Yuri was still holding her head and rummaged her hair. Shen found that she wasn't in her own room. she gave out a long sighed and tried to get herself steady. "Huh..my head!" she groaned. 

        "Yah...why are you looking at me like that?" Yoona dragged her eyes away from looking at Yuri. Her face turned red as Yuri leaned closer to her.

"Oh my gosh...what is Yuri going to do?"  The girl is still glancing in her direction. But then Yoona stared back in stunned silence. 

       "What?" asked Yuri with her confusing look. Yoona shook her head dumbly. felt so dry.

"Come on, get up now, Yul. Before that, get yourself cleaned and then we go down to eat breakfast. I'll wait for ya'." 

     Yuri lazily walked to the washroom. Yoona just can't keep her eyes off Yuri. She remained silent. How could she be expected to act anything when not only did it frighten the life out of herself? 

       "Aaaishh! What's wrong with me nowadays? I've no idea exactly what has gotten into me. This feeling is so, so, so weird. I've never felt like this before." Yoona kept talking to herself. She crossed her leg with her chin was on her arms. 

     "And..and it's like my heart is going to explode everytime I see..." "See what?" she stopped mumbling and stood up straight. Her look was so pale and she was a bit shaky. Yuri sensed the weirdness of Yoona recently. But she tried not to get bothered by that as for her, Yoona is really a weird girl sometimes. 

    "Er..nothing. Yuri, let's go downstair. My mum's waiting." Yoona pulled Yuri's arm and they made their way out from the Yoona's room immediately. 

        "Phew!" Yoona gasped.

...

        "Yoona, aunt Ji Hyo, thank you for the breakfast. It was delicious. " said Yuri before she left the house. Yoona's mother just smiled.

 

 

[Yoona's mother, Song Ji Hyo]

 

"Yuri-ah, you are just like a daughter to me. I've seen both o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter