Her name is Tiffany Hwang...

TWO OF US
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks later...

At Kwon's family residence.

"Mr. Jong-suk? Have you seen Yuri? She haven't coming down here to eat breakfast. " Mr. Kwon asked his personal bodyguard. Mr. Jong-suk bowed his head and approached the old man.

      "Sir, your daughter had left early in this morning. And she told me she won't come back on the afternoon." Mr. Jong-suk explained. Mr. Kwon sighed. That was about many times Yuri had skipped eating her breakfast. Even the dinner. She rarely spend her time at home. Everyday, she would go out and goes somewhere.

....

The school reopened...

Tiffany's pov:

       I've tried my best to get used of Yuri unnie's cold attitude. I will try again. I know this is hurt. Even I make myself deaf to her thrash words. Bear with her words, Tiffany even though you are hurt. I believe Yuri will be nice to me and to my mum as well. And I'm so sad because I thought I can go to school together with Yuri unnie but she had disappeared early in this morning. That's mean, I'm going alone. Anyway, thanked God I was enrolled to her school so I will use any chances to get close to her. To win her heart. To let her know that we are sisters even though we are not by blood.

At the school...

So this is the school. So big. It was built for the famous and rich. I had no choice since I have to move to South Korea. Well, leaving the States is a sad thing for me as I grew up there. Also I had a lot of sweet and unforgettable memories with my late father. As I stepped into the school, I was welcomed by a weird and nervous feeling. I had no idea where to go to and whom to look for so I just made my way to the main building. I went in to find the academic office.

   Suddenly, I collided with someone. The person fell to the ground. She was holding a big box. Inside the box was white papers. All the papers flew everywhere on the ground.

    "I'm so sorry miss. I didn't see you as I was busy finding the academic office." I apologized. The person spoke out her cursing words. I was so scared when I knew that she was angry. But then she smiled to me. My worries faded away when I saw the warm and adorable smile.

    "It's okay,miss. I'm fine don't worry." she said half-grinned while her hands instantly collecting the papers and putting it back to the box. I lend her some help but she rejected it and kept saying she was fine with that. But I refused from not doing so.

     "Er...thank you. By the way, why are you...oh, you must be a new student, right?" I just nodded mutely with a smile. She asked me to come with her. I thanked her for the guide and help as I've found the office already. Guess today is not that bad. Well, I hope so. Ah! I forgot to ask her name. She left so early. Never mind, I will find her sooner or later.

Author's pov:

It was Kim Taeyeon who bumped into Tiffany just now. Well, there you go, Taeyeon. ^^

Taeyeon's pov:

Haha! My heart was almost jumped out from my chest when I was collided with a girl by accident. OMG! She has a very, very cute eye-smile. My heart was melting down and now maybe I've gone crazy. Shoot! I forgot to ask her name. Taeyeon ah, why were you being so dumb and slow just now? Wait, I can't be this so quick to fall for someone that I just met. Ah, never mind, I will find her sooner or later.

Author's pov:

Taeny...? sooner or later huh?haha. :P

Inside the classroom...

        "Dirty noise!" Yuri muttered. She was sitting alone. It was so noisy inside the classroom. Feeling so annoyed, she had the earphones plugged onto her ears. Yoona came after a few minutes and patted Yuri's shoulder. Her other friends came along,Kim Hyoyeon and Choi Sooyoung.

       "Hey,guys. It has been a while. Been miss all of you damn much. They were giving embrace to each other. 

"Yah, Yuri, how was your holiday? Did you spend it wisely?" Hyoyeon asked. Yuri snorted.

        "Hyoyeon-sshi, didn't you know that her appa was getting married?" Sooyoung cut off. Hyoyeon mouthed 'what' while Yoona pulled a long face. And then she purposely stepped onto Hyoyeon's feet making the girl shrieked out. There was a long silence.

    "Yuri-ah, I've had heard so many rumors saying that your dad getting married and I've just found it was true. And...you also have a step-sister. I'm wondering who your step-sister is." Sooyoung tried not to fidget as she patiently waiting for Yuri to answer her question.  She leaned back in her chair.

    Yuri lifted her head up and gazed at the ceiling. With a sigh she glared at Sooyoung with her weak look.

"I don't even know her name. And I don't give a ing care to asking her this and that. So, never ask me anything about them. I hate it." Hyoyeon shrugged. 

    "Okay guys. Now cheer up as today is the first day the school reopened. Let's looking forward for something better later. Arrasso?" Yoona finally spoke. She was scared if Yuri would get mad. Yuri ignored the flare of heat in her chest and focused on the fact that it was clearly a line. She tossed her hair off her shoulder. 

     'Hey, you two. Giraffe and Fiona! Go back to your own seat. See, Miss Sandra Park is going inside."

"Aigoo...stop calling me giraffe,you lucky girl." said Sooyoung and she smacked Yoona's head. Hyoyeon just laughing like an ajumma. She would forget the rest if she laughing at the world out of herself. Miss Sandra Park, the class teacher smugly standing in front of her students. Everyone was quiet and they were waiting what Miss Sandra would do next. Some of them were hoping that the teacher would cancel her teaching lesson. 

     "Good morning my beloved students and welcome back to school. I'm sure all all of you had a very great holiday with your family members. Well, today should be a great day for all of you as I'm going to introduce a new student . She's from the United States." Again the classroom was filled with noises. Everybody started to whispering to each other and making noises.

       Then, Miss Sandra called the new student to introduce herself to the class. Yoona's eyes widened. She wiped her eyes many times.

"Omo! I hope this is not a dream. Yu..Yul, you should stop playing with your iPad and look at the front!"

       "Huh? why would I?I'm in the middle of something,Yoong. A new student huh? None of my business." Yuri seemed not that interested with what was going on inside the classroom. She made herself busy playing with her iPad. Yoona tried to hide her face to be seen by the new student. Luckily, they sat at the third row from the back.

      "Hello everyone. My name is Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet all of you and I'm so happy being here. I'm looking forward from you guys as I'm a new student. Please give me some guide and advice. Thank you." There was a lot of ''Oh'', ''ah'', ''whoah'' and other praising words filled the classroom. The atmosphere became so cheerful again. Everybody seemed really enjoy the introduction session. Especially Taeyeon. She can't stop her eyes looking at the new student. She really admired the beautiful eye-smile.

Taeyeon & Sunny

      "Oh, gosh! Is that really her?!"

"Yah,what's wrong with you, Tae?" Sunny closed her comic book and stopped reading when she heard Taeyeon suddenly startled and she was almost fell from the chair.

     "Yes! That's really her. The eye-smile girl!" said Taeyeon happily. "Mwo? Eye-smile girl? Do you know her?"

"Yes, my dear Sunny. I never thought that she would enter this class. To let you know, she bumped into me until I fell and I dropped the papers. 

Back to Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter