The Only One For Me

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMv-Tj8NwWo

-----

“Aish! No! To the right! Aw, Park Kyung, I’ll kill you!” U-Kwon desperately jabbed the video game controller as he gritted his teeth.

K.O.

“ YOU!” U-Kwon threw the controller.

“YES!” Kyung cheered, “Pawned, baby.”

“My turn.” B-Bomb stole the controller and sank down in U-Kwon’s spot next to Kyung.

The door burst open. “Whoa!” All the guys jumped up, startled, and stared at the door.

“Uh-oh. Here comes the bull.” Kyung teased.

“Where’s Zico?” Jungah asked.

“Hello to you, too.” B-Bomb raised an eyebrow.

“Where. Is. Zico?” She glared his way.

U-Kwon guzzled his soda and knocked to the main bedroom, “In the bedroom.”

Jungah stormed off. “Watch out, Zico! The bull is charging towards you!” Kyung howled. “ you!” Jungah hissed.

The three immature boys cracked up like a pack of wild hyenas.

Jungah burst into Zico’s bedroom without bothering to knock. She irritably looked around the room. *Where is that idiot?!* Jungah stopped when she saw a picture by his bed. She stepped closer and picked up the picture frame. It was a picture of Jungah and him months after they had met. She was twelve, and he had been fifteen. His arms were around her, and he was beaming at the camera. His smile was sunny and brightly, contrasting to Jungah’s poker-face. Her eyebrows were slightly pinched together, and she was staring up at the camera as if it was an annoying fly.

Even back then, she had had a temper.

Her lips slightly curved upwards. *What the hell was he so damn happy about? He never loses his damn smile.*

A feeling of affection and admiration stirred in her stomach and made her heart flutter with butterflies. Someone appeared from behind and took the picture from her.

Jungah snapped out of her flashback and spun around.

Zico placed the picture frame carefully back on his bedside, “Even then, you had quite a temper, huh? Always scowling, always frowning.” He chuckled.

Jungah softened. It was like he could read her mind. Zico knew her like the back of his hand. It was hard to keep a poker-face around him when it didn’t even work.

Zico grinned at her, “But it all changed after I came into your life! I brought the sunshine into your cloudy life, and now you’re as happy as a baby duckling floating on a lily pad!”

“Right.” Jungah scowled and crossed her arms as she shook her head. *That simile didn’t even make any sense.*

“See? Always scowling. You need to change that bad habit of yours, Jungie Jungie~ or you’ll end up with wrinkles by the age of twenty-five.” Zico clucked his tongue.

“That’s my concern, not yours.” Jungah growled.

“But I don’t like wrinkly women.” He pouted. She rolled her eyes, “You’re such a loser, Zico.”

Zico light-heartedly laughed, “Am I, really? Hmm…” He walked over to the drawer and dug through it for his extra cell phone batteries.

“Aren’t you interested in why I came storming into your room like the bull that Kyung calls me?” Jungah tilted her head.

“I think I already know why, Jungie~ Jungie~” Zico said, clearly distracted.

“Good.” Jungah walked up to him, grabbed his big wrist, and slapped the envelope in his open palm, “Then take it back.”

Zico turned his head. Now his full attention was on her.

“I don’t need so much goddamn money. Who the hell knows what you did to get me that.” Jungah stepped back and shook her head, “I’m not accepting it.”

“I didn’t kill anyone, if that’s what you’re asking.” He said, amused. “No, you didn’t, but you sold E and whatever else kills people, for that.” She shot him a look.

Zico didn’t deny it this time. “Why are you doing this, Zico? You don’t even like to do drugs! So why do you sell them?!” Jungah hissed. Zico softly studied her eyes. *Because it actually makes a living. I can provide for you, and for my friends. Unlike the other jobs I took, I can actually support and protect you with this job.*

“Our lives are already screwed over as it is. Quit screwing yourself even more.” Jungah scowled.

“I’m offended. You think I’m a screw-over.” Zico pretended to cry.

“Stop that!” Jungah hissed, “Stop joking around! You always joke around when we’re having a ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter