Silver Moon Resort

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppCXbeMj8c

----

At 8:15, Block B had picked up Jungah, and they had left for the mountains together.

Three and a half hours later, they arrived at the Silver Moon Resort.

It was a wide, beautiful open place surrounded by verdant nature. There was a large, deep lake along with several wooden piers that stretched across it.

B-Bomb parked the van, and U-Kwon opened the door.

“Finally! I was about to get carsick!” P.O. jumped out.

Jungah piled out after U-Kwon. She rubbed her drowsy eyes and looked around with one eye open. *What the hell? Who does drug business up here? Seriously?* Shaking her head, she gave a wide yawn.

“Close your mouth, or a fly will go in there~” Kyung warned. “Shut your trap.” Jungah snapped.

“Ooo. Someone lost their beauty sleep.” U-Kwon wiggled his fingers her way.

“Beauty sleep?!” B-Bomb cracked up. “Well, from the look of it, you need plenty of beauty sleep, Han Jungah.” She tried to kick him, but ended up slipping on the pebbles as her hood fell over her head. Zico caught her just in time.

B-Bomb and U-Kwon pointed at her and cracked up.

“Aish.” Jungah grumbled. “You two are lucky I’m still only half-awake, or I would’ve kicked both your asses plus cucumber over there.”

“Aww, look at you, Jungie Jungie~ You’re like a lethargic teddy bear.” Zico chuckled as he straightened her up.

“Shut it, or I’ll end up kicking your , too.” She pointed at him. He patted her head, “Don’t forget who taught you to kick asses in the first place, Jungie Jungie~” With a wink, Zico left.

“He got you good.” Kyung shook his head. “Shut up!” Jungah snapped.

“Why did we bring Grumpy to our vacation anyways?” B-Bomb muttered.

Jungah chased after him. *Such kids.* Jaehyo rolled his eyes.

 ----------------

“Thank you. It was pleasant doing business to you. I’ll let Liang know, and he’ll send you the supply ship at the docks by Tuesday midnight.” Kris bowed. He left the private VIP room of the restaurant at Silver Moon Resort. He had come up here just last night, and now had concluded all meetings with the party of interest.

Silver Moon Resort was an ideal place to do such illicit business because one, it was remote from anywhere else, including major police stations, two, no one suspected such business to be going on at a family resort, and three, the owner had allegiance to the drug trading business.

Kris was about to head downstairs when he heard a name that made his entire body, from head to toe, freeze.

“OW! HAN JUNGAH! THAT HURT!”

His eyes widened. *No. Please don’t let that be the Han Jungah I know. It can’t be. It would be too much of a coincidence…* He shifted his gaze downwards to the entrance of the resort.

A brown-haired boy darted inside, “Woo Jiho! Control your damn guest!”

A girl in a yellow hoodie dashed after him.

Zico spun around and grabbed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter