Doctor Zico

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNjDObso_zs

----

“The Chinese food is here!” P.O. hollered.

Jaehyo went over and paid for the food.

“Wahoo!” P.O. cheered at the abundant amount of food.

Block B huddled around the food and took their black bean noodles.

Zico glanced at the time. It was past 6. *Where is Jungah? She’s late. She knows today is Saturday night, right?* He saw his friends hording the food. “Hey, leave some for Jungah.” Zico said.

“Speaking of Jungah, where the hell is that girl?” U-Kwon chomped on a piece of radish.

“Yeah, she’s usually stomping in here like the wild bull she is.” Kyung snickered.

“I’m going to tell Jungah that you were talking crap behind her back, hyung!” P.O. guffawed.

“Maybe she hates eating with us.” Taeil pointed out.

“Yeah, it’s all your fault U-Kwon.” B-Bomb blamed.

“Me?!” His eyes widened, “Why?!”

“You’re always picking on her.” B-Bomb stated. “You do, too!” U-Kwon yelled.

While they quarreled, Zico worriedly looked at the door. *Where are you, Han Jungah? The food is getting cold.*

“Just eat. If she wants to come, she’ll show up.” Jaehyo said.

“It’s okay. Hyungs eat first. I’ll wait.” Zico said.

Jaehyo rolled his eyes. He shook his head as he jabbed the black bean noodles. *That girl is always messing everything up. Why is Zico always revolving everything he does around her? Does she even appreciate everything he goes through for her?*

 -----

“Pull over here!” Jungah shouted.

Kris pulled over on a random street and stopped the car.

*! I’m late! It’s already 7! !* Jungah fumbled with her seatbelt.

Kris smoothly pressed the button, and her seatbelt loosened up. “I told you. I can take you to wherever you need to go.”

“No, thanks.” Jungah said as she climbed out of the car. *I don’t want to take the chance of Zico to see you. He’ll misunderstand again.* She started to run, but stopped and looked back. Kris gazed at her with curiosity and hope. Jungah took a deep breath and sincerely spoke, “Thanks for today. I…had a good time.” With crimson cheeks, she ran off. *What the hell did I say back there?! Whatever!* She glanced at the time and ran faster. *I’m coming, Zico! You better wait like you promised you would!*

Kris smile as he watched her dash off. His insides felt warm at her simple, but genuine words. “Thanks for today. I…had a good time.” It was worth blowing off his meeting just for her. *Everything is worth it for you, Han Jungah. I think I’m starting to find another purpose in my life. And it’s because of you.*

 ----------

Jungah skidded to a stop in front of Zico’s apartment. She fixed her hair and cleared . With a deep breath to calm her thudding heart, she reached out to open the door. However, the door popped open, and she heard Block B’s voices. She jumped, startled, and blinked at the males.

“Oh! Jungah’s finally here!” U-Kwon called.

“Too bad you’re late. We’re all leaving now.” B-Bomb snickered.

Her face fell. *Am I really that late?*

Kyung came out with a grin, “Yo, bull. You’re a bit late.” Taeil and P.O. waved and left.

Jaehyo rolled her eyes, “Will you at least call or something if you’ll be late? It’s common sense, you know.”

Jungah ignored him. Her eyes were searching for only one person. Zico stepped out, “Later, guys.” He turned towards her and blinked in surprise, “Jungah!” Her expression was guilt-ridden. “I’m really late…huh?” She whispered fretfully.

Zico smiled, “N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter