Exchange Student

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8NlqmxQlHw

-----

Kris looked up at the filthy, wrecked Brandnew Stardom High School in front of him. He raised an eyebrow in disapproval. *Seriously? This is the school that I’m supposed to deal drugs at? I guess it makes sense. This place is so ty. It seems like every kid here will be high on something. This will be an easy task.*

Girls ogled him in interest as they passed by.

Some guys looked him up and down and snickered as they passed by.

“What the hell is wrong with his hair? Does he think he’s a kpop star or something?”

“ing giant, man.”

“What a douche. Look at his clothes.”

*If they only knew who I was and what I did for a living, they wouldn’t be treating me this way.* Kris rolled his eyes. He could care less about what worthless high school males thought about him. They didn’t mean anything in his life, and he tended to be merciless to people that would not ever matter to him. Kris quietly inhaled then entered the school. He received many stares but coolly passed by without meeting anyone’s eyes.

“Look at his size!” “Damn!” “Who is that hottie?”

Kris spotted the office and entered. It was a small, busy place with only one secretary. He approached her desk. She didn’t even look up. Kris cleared his throat. The secretary finally looked upwards. “Can I…help you?” She asked, clearly taken aback by his size.

“Yeah, I’m the…new exchange student…from China.” Kris spoke in accented Korean.

“Oh.” The secretary took out a folder, “Name?”

“Wu Fan.” He answered. She found his fabricated file, “Here you are. This is your schedule and uniform. Earrings and tattoos are forbidden. You might want to take your earrings off when you change.”

Kris nodded, took the schedule and uniform, and headed to the bathroom. It stank of pee and cigarettes. Kris wrinkled his nose in distaste. *High school kids are nasty these days.* He waved the smoke away and entered an empty, cramped stall. After changing, Kris came back out of the stall and took his earrings out. Slinging his light backpack over his shoulder, he grabbed his schedule and left the bathroom.

The halls were empty except for a few stragglers. Kris searched for his classroom and finally found that it was the last one in the hallway. Holding his breath, he entered the classroom. It was a mess. Students weren’t in their seats. Spitballs were being spewed out of straws. Paper balls were tossed back and forth Some guys were asleep with Playboy magazines over their faces. Others were laughing uproariously about dirty jokes. Girls were doing their nails and talking crap about other girls. All of them looked up as Kris entered the room. Their jaws dropped at his handsomeness and immediately, their topics switched to him.

Kris looked at the students and raised an eyebrow. *I thought they said no tattoos and piercings. What the hell. Everyone has tattoos and piercings.*

The door swung open and a timid, bald man came inside. He kept his eyes on the floor as he lumbered towards the podium. Mr. Kim looked up and blinked at Kris in surprise, “W-who are you?” “I’m the exchange student.” He replied.

“Oh. May I see your schedule?” Mr. Kim questioned. Kris held it out, and he took a look at it. “Ah, okay. Good. Ahem! Attention, please! We have a new student!” No one even looked his way. “Class! Settle down! Please!” Mr. Kim went over to break a quarrel between two boys. He desperately looked at Kris, “I think we can do the introduction another time. Why don’t you find an empty seat, and sit down?”

Kris walked away. *What a poor excuse for a teacher. He can’t even control his own students.* He searched for an empty seat. “Come sit here, cutie~” Girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter