No Choice

The Bittersweet Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhfGseWjgo

-------

The black vans stopped in front of the dark, forsaken structure.

The building looked haunted with its daunting shadows, creaking walls, and broken windows. No one dared come anywhere within a few meters of the building, in fear of being cursed and haunted by the businessmen and school girls that had committed suicide.

That’s why it made the perfect place for a drug lord and his gang members to reside in.

The doors of the black vans slid open. A tall, good-looking male with sharp facial features stepped out. He straightened his black jacket and strode forwards.

Five other males stepped out of the same van and tailed behind him. There were more men inside the building.

“Where’s Liang?” The tall male spoke in flawless Chinese.

“In the basement.” One of the men in a dark navy blue suit replied.

The tall male led his sub-gang Exo-M down below.

There were loud, painful groans along with the sounds of bats landing on defenseless skin. “You dare take my drugs and run without my money? Who do you think you are going against the Cold Dragons like this?” The merciless drug lord slammed the bat down over and over again over the bruised body.

The tall male stopped at the end of the staircase. His cold, piercing eyes drifted downwards towards the helpless male. He spotted Kris, and a flicker of hope sparked in his heart. *A rescuer! Please! Save me from this man!*

Deep down in the still-humane part of his heart, he did feel sympathy for the poor man who was being beaten to pulp. However, in this industry, there was no mercy. You made one mistake, and you had to pay for it.

Kris looked away, and the man’s face fell. *He’s the same. They’re all the same. Cruel, cold monsters who don’t care about anything but their money.*

“Boss.” One of the men stepped up. “What?!” He sneered. “Exo-M is here.” The man quietly spoke.

The drug lord spun around and a big, toothy grin lit up his scarred face, “Ah, Wu Fan! You’re back already!”

Kris stiffly, but politely bowed ninety degrees, “Boss.”

“Come into my office so we can discuss how business went.” Liang nodded at his men, “Take care of this trash. I don’t want him in my sight ever again.” The man screamed for mercy, but Liang acted like he didn’t even hear him.

Kris briefly glanced at the poor man and followed Liang back upstairs. Kris glanced back at his gang, “Stay here.” They nodded and didn’t follow him anymore. Kris stepped into the dim office and shut the door behind him.

Liang sat at his desk. He took out a cigarette and held out the pack, “Would you like one, too?”

“No, thank you.” Kris answered in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter