The Big Sleepover

I Wish...

Hey guys! I promised a description of the last chapter, so here it is. Kris is gay. T.O.P and Kris did some stuff. K. Enjoy this chapter, I worked super hard on it!! Also, so sorry for not updating this in awhile!!! I just finished a show that I was in and now I'm in another. Thanks for supporting! -Eruen6
P.S. If you happened to see my April Fool's joke, AKA Chapter "26" I'm just gonna leave it there because that is hilarious. Seriously. Aight thanks~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome, welcome!" Sohee said, ushering the first guests in through the door. Fei had left Sohee's house to go and meet an old friend, and Kris was joining his sister. Sohee greeted GD and Hyuna, who arrived first, followed closely by T.O.P, Baekhyun, and Jessica. Sohee and Fei worked hard to remove all the furniture from her family room so that she could fit all of her guests on the floor, though the two suspected that the couples would probably split off into different rooms. Sohee was hoping that they didn't.

T.O.P greeted her with a big hug. "Hey, Sohee. How're you?" He asked with a smile. Sohee breathed in his strong cologne, which was a little weird, seeing as he never wore cologne.

She smiled at it, though. "Nice cologne," Sohee remarked, hugging her boyfriend back. "Is it new?" T.O.P ruffled her hair nervously.

"Yeah, yeah. I just thought that I'd wear it for you, you know." He responded, lying through his teeth. Kris had put it on, and it had gotten on T.O.P.
I'll let you imagine how that happened.

Sohee smiled and rubbed T.O.P's back. She then turned to Baekhyun and Jessica, who had set up their sleeping bags right next to each other in the middle of the big room. She then turned to GD and Hyuna, who had set up next to them. "How are you guys doing?" Sohee yelled over to them.

"Great, just great." GD said, walking over to them. As he did, the doorbell rang. Sohee left her boyfriend and GD to chat while she opened the door, and she was delighted to see Kris, Fei, and a very attractive stranger she did not recognize. She said hello to Kris and Fei but turned to the stranger with questioning eyes. Kris noticed that, and immediately stumbled to introduce him.

"Oh, Sohee," Kris said nervously. "I'm really sorry, but our friend has nowhere to stay, and he'll be going to our school soon, and do you think maybe he could stay here?"

Sohee couldn't really refuse him at this point. "Sure, I guess," She turned to the stranger. "Hello, I'm Sohee. That's Baekhyun, the boy on the floor. The girl with him is his girlfriend, Jessica. The girl standing is Hyuna, and her boyfriend Jiyoung is with my boyfriend, Seunghyun. But call Jiyoung GD and Seunghyun T.O.P or they'll get mad." She explained to him quickly.

The stranger spoke. "Lu Han," Lu Han took Sohee's hand and shook it. "I'm family friends with Kris and Fei. They've both told me a lot about your bravery, and let me tell you, I'm so grateful for what you did." Lu Han gave Sohee the most dazzling, genuine smile she had ever seen. This made her heart melt with joy. He seemed like such a nice person.

"Guys!" She called her friends over, and they all turned to look at Lu Han, who waved. "This is Lu Han. He's friends with Kris and Fei. He's gonna stay here the night as well. Be friendly." She friends. They all motioned to Lu Han, Kris, and Fei to come in. Kris joined T.O.P and GD's conversation while Fei escorted Lu Han around. Sohee then walked over to Kris and hugged him around the waist. She caught a similar scent that was also on T.O.P.

Sohee smiled. "Kris, you smell just like Seunghyun," She said with a giggle. T.O.P looked at Kris for a second, then back at GD who had a huge grin across his face. He was definitely going to question them about it later. Sohee got a look from Kris, so she decided to drop the subject. "Anyway, uh, do you guys want to start playing games? Spin the bottle, maybe?" She suggested. The group had already played this game once before, but they were happy to do it again.

The guests all sat down on the floor and in their sleeping bags. Lu Han looked awkwardly around the group as Sohee grabbed an empty wine bottle to spin. She took a great spin of it, and it landed on T.O.P. Sohee smiled as she just looked to the left to kiss her boyfriend on the cheek. T.O.P spun next, and his spin also landed on Sohee. The two smiled, kissing full-on. Kris fliched a little and blinked hard to avoid watching it. He really couldn't believe that T.O.P still had feelings for Sohee, because by what the two had done before...

You lost your ity to me, Seunghyun, Kris thought, reaching for the bottle and spinning it hard. Can you really say you love her like you say you do? It landed on Lu Han. Kris smiled a little and kissed Lu Han on the cheek. The two kissed each other a lot because they were so close. It was nothing they weren't used to. T.O.P involuntarily and noticably flinched at seeing Kris kiss Lu Han so....nonchalantly. It made him ever so jealous, but he wasn't willing to admit it. He clenched his fists and looked away. Kris and GD noticed, and both of them smiled without being noticed.

"What's wrong, Seunghyun?" Sohee whispered into her boyfriend's ear. He just shook his head in return and smiled brightly at Lu Han, who spun the bottle next. It landed on Hyuna, and Lu Han just took Hyuna's hand and kissed it. The entire group started laughing playfully at him.

Hyuna smiled confidently. "Is there something wrong with kissing me, Lu Han?"

He said no. "It's just that, well, Hyuna is dating GD, and I'd feel awkward if I ruined that. Also... I haven't kissed anyone yet. I'm only seventeen." Lu Han laughed uneasily and sat back down in his seat. Hyuna's smile didn't fade, she was genuinely impressed by how much of a gentleman Lu Han was.

"Don't worry about it," GD said. He motioned to Hyuna to spin the bottle, and it landed on him. Hyuna reached over and kissed her boyfriend passionately on the mouth. Fei made a gagging sound which caused the whole group to errupt into laughter. "What, what?' GD spoke, getting a little flustered. They were all laughing too much to care, but GD eventually joined in on the laughter. Next, GD spun the bottle. It landed on Kris.

GD stood up and walked over to Kris. He kissed him right on the lips with a slight smile on his face, staying in the kissing position for about three seconds until pulling away. Kris giggled in his head while everyone else in the group clapped for GD's bravery. "Wow, GD. Who knew you'd have the guts to kiss a boy!" Sohee said as Kris spun the bottle. It slowed down to a stop directly on Sohee, and Kris copied Lu Han by kissing Sohee's hand. He definitely wasn't comfortable with kissing her on the lips like he was with the boys.

Suddenly, Sohee got an iea. "Alright, let's stop playing, I have an idea," She took away the bottle and the friends got a little more comfortable. Lu Han sat between Fei and Kris, and GD sat in T.O.P's lap. Baekhyun and Jessica were next to them, mimicing their position. Sohee sat next to Kris and Hyuna with a piece of paper in her hand, cutting it almost completely evenly into ten pieces. She passed a piece out to everyone and found a few pens that were lying around and began to speak again. "This is the ultimate friendship test. Everyone has to write their biggest secret on a piece of paper and put them all in a hat. We read them all aloud, and then we'll get a fire starting in my fireplace in the room over, and throw them all in the fire so they'll never be read."

Through the grunts of approval of the group, everyone started writing down their secrets. They all finished after a few seconds of complete silence and put all their secrets in GD's gray beanie. "Now everyone's going to go around a pick a random one to read out loud. I'll go first," Sohee said. She picked up a piece of paper that was folded up, unfolded it, and read it. "I cheated." She said. She put the piece of paper behind her as the group started to discuss it.

"Wait. There aren't that many couples here," Jessica said, getting excited. "We can probably figure out who it-"

"It might have been a secret from...from awhile ago, hun." Baekhyun, visibly nervous, said, interrupting his girlfriend. Jessica pouted. She picked a secret out of the hat next.

"I really, really, really like Boys Over Flowers," She read. The entire group laughed and T.O.P covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. "Well, now we all know it's Seunghyun!"

T.O.P rolled his eyes and smiled. "It's definitely not me!...Whatever, I'm gonna pick a secret," He reached inside the bag and pulled out a slip of paper. "I had with him." He read. Out of his peripheral vision, T.O.P was one hundred percent aware of Kris, who had shrunk up a little in his seat, but not enough for anyone to notice. The group, however, looked right at Hyuna.

"No way!" She said, pushing GD over playfully. "We've never...done anything like that! I swear! You're all just judging us-" She pouted, grabbing GD's hand, and reached into the hat. Another piece of paper was carefully folded up into it. "I kissed Minhyun." Hyuna read. The entire group went completely silent and looked around at the group. Nicole wasn't there, so it couldn't have been her. Sohee was thankful that neither her or CL were there to blame her. It had been Sohee, she had kissed Minhyun all those weeks...maybe even months ago. But it was definitely something she needed to get out.

GD picked next. He opened the paper dramatically and read it aloud to the group, "I really, really, really like wine." He laughed and looked around, trying to decide who it was.

Fei looked around, then raised her hand. "Alright, fine, that was me." She said. The group all smiled sympathetically and Kris felt a pang of embarassment for her. He knew his sister snuck downstairs while everyone was asleep to drink. It didn't take that much time to find out, her lipstick was all over the new bottle of Merlot and it was half empty by next day.

"Alright, alright. My turn," Fei picked up another piece of paper. "Hi I'm Luhan and I really don't have a secret." She read. The group looked over at Luhan with dissapproving glances, and Fei hit him.

"Sorry! But I really don't, everyone knows everything about me..." He said with a shy smile. "I mean, I guess my biggest secret would be...Probably that I've never had ual feelings for anyone before. That's pretty much it." Luhan shrugged as if it was no big deal.

Luhan took a piece of paper and read the delicate handwriting that adorned it. "I actually didn't want to say yes in the first place." He read. Everyone looked around, and Jessica looked downwards.

"That was me." She said with a crooked frown. "I needed to get that out anyways. I had a moment when Baek asked me out when the word 'no' was on the tip of my tongue." Baekhyun loosened his grip slightly from around her waist, then grabbed a piece of paper.

"I kissed my cousin," He said. The entire group was completely silent as they looked around. "Ew!" Baekhyun said, then they all started laughing.

GD shouted, "Who would ever kiss their cousin?! What a weirdo!" He started snickering loudly until Sohee calmed them down.

"You have to be mindful that this is someone's secret that's in the room. We don't want to be rude." Lu Han said quietly. Sohee agreed, and everyone else slowly stopped laughing. Kris realized that he was the only one that hadn't picked a piece of paper yet, so he reached into the hat to get the last one, and then gave the hat back to GD.

Kris unfolded it and read it aloud. "I'm gay," Kris flushed at the words, even though they were not his own. He knew it could only have been GD or T.O.P who wrote that, or maybe...maybe it wasn't? He didn't know until GD stood up. "What do you want, GD?" Kris asked.

"That was my secret." GD said after a long pause. I knew it, Kris thought. He smiled to himself but it quickly vanished as the entire group became silent. Hyuna stood with him.

"You're joking, right?" She whispered with a nervous smile. GD shook his head. "Wait, no. We've been dating all year. Have you been lying to me?"

"Did you not see this coming?!" GD hissed at her. "Now sit down before you ruin this, ." Hyuna heard that word, the word she had heard all of her relationship with GD. It went from joking to not joking rather quickly. It was still completely silent, no one dared to speak.

It seemed like hours later when Sohee spoke. "Well, uhm, we should all probably go to sleep...I'll turn of the lights."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yaaaaaaaaaay I'm back!!! Did you guys like it? I hope to be getting more time to write now~ -Eruen6