Dearest Readers...

I Wish...

Dearest readers,

OH MY GOSH.

I HATE this changing server thing. It killed more than half of this chapter AND the one I was working on. (Chapter 16) So now I'm angry, so screw Chapter 15. I'll rewrite Chapter 16, just NOT this one. I'm just going to rage and then make you wait a little while for Chapter 16. So here's what happens in Chapter 15 because I refuse to rewrite it:

So Minhyun stood up to Gyuri, his stepsister, for being a really big and then left to go sleep over at T.O.P's house. They discussed what was going to happen tomorrow when Nicole forced Sohee to hang out with them and Baekhyun. They both don't know who Sohee likes, although you and I know she likes T.O.P. 

T.O.P ALSO revealed that he likes Sohee, but you already knew that because he did the same to CL when he rejected her in Chapter 13. So that's pretty much all you need to know. I'm so sorry for people that had already read Chapter 15, but this is all it gave me. It said that they'd be providing stuff seperately in the oncoming week...? But they said that, like, a week ago. So I don't know what's gonna happen to Chapters 15 and the part of Chapter 16 I wrote, but I'll rewrite it today if I can for all you good poeple who've been waiting. I apologize for not writing Chapter 16 sooner, I've just been in such a rage who knows what could have happened to my poor characters.

I'm not even exaggerating, if I had written Chapter 16 during this whole server thing, I might have killed off a character. And I don't wanna do that. So I'm going to eat some rice and then write a lot. See you all in Chapter 16, which I WILL actually write instead of giving a lame summary. It's just going to be what happens when Minhyun, T.O.P, Baekhyun, and Sohee hang out. is gonna go down. At least, I think it will. I usually write my chapters with no idea what's going to happen, and they just write themselves. Alright. Enough chitchat. I'll see you all in Chapter 16. 

With many apologies,

Eruen6