Did You Hear?

I Wish...

HEY GUYZ SORRY FOR BEING LATE AND STUFF. Just a little warning, I had no idea where this particular chapter was going but by the time I felt closure for the chapter it turned a little...ual. Like, there's not in it, just semi-ual stuff. The chapter isn't fluff, though, so I'd recommend reading it. I'll put a little description of this chapter on the next one for those of you reading who don't like semi-ual stuff. Thanks for reading, seriously. 31 SUBS WOOT!~ - <3 Eruen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There they are..."

"Oh my God are they okay?"

"Holy they're so strong."

It looked like thousands of people in the hallway just staring at Kris and Fei. They don't even know how the rumors got around, and they didn't want to know. Kris and Fei just kept on walking, smiling at the crowd and thanking them for their worry. Kris had a scar across his nose from the fall and a temporary cast around his arm. Fei's hair was now very short, she had cut it off herself after the singed bits had fallen off. The two walked through the people until they came to the main hallway where they took a seat on the floor. People were still staring at them as they walked by. Sohee, about three minutes later, was with Kris and Fei. She hugged them both. "Did anything happen while I was gone? Oh, I love your hair, Fei."

Fei smiled. "Well, Kris has too much ash still in his lungs for him to speak, so you'll have to forgive him. He's seen many doctors and had surgery on his arm and stomach from the shrapnel piercings," Kris pushed his hair behind his ears to show Sohee a gruesome hole in his earlobe about the size of a pebble. He had put in a little dangling earring that was in the shape of an ember. "We're just trying to look on the bright side of things."

Sohee nodded and hugged the both of them again, getting slightly teary-eyed. "I can't believe it. You two are so strong." She smiled at Fei and pinched Kris's cheek lovingly. She still hadn't forgotten that Minhyun had something to do with this, and was determined more than anything to talk to him. She waited with them for a little while until Sohee saw her boyfriend, T.O.P, and immediately called him over.

After he saw Fei and Kris, T.O.P came running. "Fei...Kris..." He pushed his original feelings of Kris to the back of his mind and hugged them like no tomorrow. "Is everything okay at home?" He asked. Kris motioned to Fei to talk.

"Our guardian isn't back yet. She should be sometime soon, though. I'm staying at Sohee's house. We haven't found a place for Kris to stay yet, since Sohee doesn't have any room." Fei said, looking at T.O.P a little awkwardly.

T.O.P didn't want to offer anything until he realized he kind of owed it to Kris for beating him up. T.O.P still didn't think what Kris did was right, but he couldn't ignore a friend in need. He smiled at Kris and patted his back approvingly. "Don't worry about it, Kris. You can stay at my house as long as you need." T.O.P's back patting turned into Kris completely embracing T.O.P. They held their hug for a very long time, long enough until T.O.P could hear Kris begin to cry. Fei rubbed Kris's back as he cried onto T.O.P's shoulder.

"I love you, Seunghyun. I love you so much," Kris whispered into T.O.P's ear as he kept on crying. It was barely audible and sounded raspy, which scared T.O.P a little. "Thank you."

"I love you too, Kris. Anything you need, just tell me. I'll listen," They continued hugging until Fei stepped away. Sohee did too. The girls realized the boys were speaking to each other and thought it would be better to leave them be. "I'm sorry. About everything."

Kris smiled and whispered back into his ear, "Don't be. It was my fault. I am deeply and truly sorry for everything. I love you, you're the best." T.O.P just nodded and nodded as Kris kept repeating. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Then Kris pulled away and looked straight at T.O.P. Their faces were about three inches apart. They both inhaled at the same time and Kris looked down at T.O.P's lips for half a second. They held this position for five seconds, both of the boys breathing at the same pace. Kris put his hand on T.O.P's slowly and gently. T.O.P cringed a little at his touch, but not enough to make Kris stop as he ran his fingers up to T.O.P's collar bone. They both sat there completely still. The hallway was empty. Kris had absolutely no idea what he was doing as he leaned in a little bit more. T.O.P stopped breathing and Kris went a little closer to him.

"Thank you." Kris whispered with a faint smile. "I'll find you after school, okay?"

"O...okay." T.O.P whispered back. Kris ran his fingers down T.O.P's chest as he pulled away from their uncomfortably close position. The bell rang just as Kris got up to go to his class. T.O.P stayed exactly where he was, he couldn't move. He had no idea what had just happened and no idea why he slightly liked it. "Kris, what are you doing to us..." T.O.P said, watching Kris walk away. His eyes went a little lower then he would've liked them to, and Kris turned around to see just that. He smiled to himself and kept on walking.

It was almost lunchtime, and Sohee had not yet talked to Minhyun. It appeared that he wasn't even at school that day, and neither was Gyuri. Sohee wasn't too concerned because they were probably on some sort of vacation and she could just call him. But that wasn't what she was thinking about when she approached the lunchtable, all she was thinking about was seeing Fei, Kris, T.O.P, Baekhyun, Jessica, GD, and Hyuna all sitting together and making loud conversation. CL was sitting at a table with a bunch of other equally fashionable people, but for once, Sohee didn't mind. Kris was smiling and T.O.P, which made her happy. She was so glad that they were friends again.

"Hey, Sohee! Sit down!" GD motioned for her to sit with them, and she squeezed in between T.O.P and Baekhyun, giving T.O.P a kiss on the cheek. He recoiled a little bit, not enough for Sohee to notice, but enough for Kris to notice. The boys were sitting a lot closer than T.O.P and Sohee were, their hips were pressed together and Kris had slipped a hand around T.O.P's lower back. T.O.P didn't care.

"Hi GD, Hyuna, Jessica." Sohee bowed to them as well as she could while sitting down. "Any reason you're sitting with us today?"

Jessica hugged Baekhyun a little tighter than she was before. "Well...Gyuri and Minhyun are gone!" She smiled widely and the group started laughing and high-fiving each other. Sohee gave Jessica the most incredulous look. "And by gone I mean their dad pulled them out of school for a little while. They'll be in homeschool until the first of May, so that gives us...three Gyuri-free months!"

"Sweet!" Sohee said, kissing T.O.P's neck. "That's so great. Do you know where Nicole is?" She looked at Kris, who loosened his grip on her boyfriend. Sohee still didn't notice.

Baekhyun spoke. "Her family is on a skiing vacation for a week or so. They said she needed some fresh air for some reason."

Kris looked around and laughed uneasily. He quickly changed the subject. "So, are you all up for a sleepover?" The group started nodding and showing signs of agreement.

Sohee got a gleam in her eye. "Wait. My parents are out for the entire weekend. You all can crash at my place for the weekend! That'd be so cool!"

"Boys and girls? Isn't that a little...risky?" Fei smiled nervously. "I mean, it'd be great, but..."

"Come on, Fei. We're all responsible." GD laughed, and the rest of the group laughed with him "We'll be fine." The lunch bell rang, and T.O.P turned to the group.

"My last class of the day was canceled, so do any of you wanna hang out?" He asked as the group of friends cleaned up their things. All of them said that they weren't free and walked to their own classes, saying goodbye. T.O.P turned around after throwing out his last bit of trash to see Kris still sitting at their lunch table, pushing his hair back and looking right into T.O.P's eyes. "I'm guessing you are? Lucky me." He turned his back to Kris again and then motioned for him to follow. Kris did without any form of hesitation.

They walked in the freezing cold for who knows how long until they reached T.O.P's house. He had texted his parents, both of whom were still working, and asked if Kris could stay for awhile. They said yes, and as they entered the house, Kris immediately started T.O.P's shoulder. They both sat down next to each other on the couch sitting in the middle of the house's parlour. T.O.P just kept on looking at the turned off TV that was right infront of the couch while his heartbeat increased. Kris just sat there, moving his fingers until they were on T.O.P's collarbone.T.O.P shivered at his touch and closed his eyes involuntarily, which made Kris smile and continue what he was doing. They sat there for a little while until Kris turned inward to face T.O.P. T.O.P was still looking at the TV. Both of their minds were completely blank until T.O.P spoke.

"I don't know what you want from me..." He started, a small frown gracing his lips. Kris inched closer before interrupting.

"You didn't sound so reluctant when we were about to kiss."

"Don't remind me of that."

Kris was silenced by T.O.P's harsh words. He returned to his side of the couch, pouting a little. The two sat in a very awkward silence for a minute or two until T.O.P closed his eyes again. "You know, my back is feeling really tense lately. You don't think you could..."

Kris's smile was angelic and sweet. He nodded and he and T.O.P changed positions on the couch so Kris was straddling him while rubbing his lower back. He continued the motions until he heard some kind of almost inaudible grunting sound come out of T.O.P, which made him continue. "Kris...What are you doing to me..."

"I'm doing something to you? I thought we were just friends." Kris whispered right into T.O.P's ear, letting the letter "s" drag out until it turned into Kris blowing lightly in T.O.P's ear.

"So first you're in love with Nicole. And then Sohee saves your life. And now you're practically molesting me." T.O.P spoke in between little shivers.

"You count this as molesting? How far have you gone with Sohee?" Kris asked, untucking T.O.P's shirt from his pants so he could rub T.O.P's lower back with ease. "Much past a simple back rub, I suppose?"

T.O.P laughed uneasily, still shivering at Kris's soft touch. "Not any farther than kissing." He asnwered truthfully. "What about you and Nicole?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Kris asked with a sly smile. He kept on rubbing his back for a minute before he spoke again. "You know, there's this really tight spot in your back that I just can't seem to get through to. Would you mind taking off your shirt? It'd be a lot easier that way."

"You're crazy." T.O.P said, taking off his shirt for Kris.

"Crazy for you."

"Stop saying that. You're just delusional. It's unrealistic to go from loving someone to loving someone else so quickly."

"What if I never loved her in the first place?" Kris said with a smile, bring his face close to T.O.P's neck.

T.O.P shivered once Kris's lips grazed his neck. "Then I'd say you were wrong and insane. God, I don't even know why I'm letting this happen."

"It's because you like it." Kris whispered. He kissed T.O.P's jawbone. "Turn around." He ordered. T.O.P obeyed, and Kris leaned in and kissed him. Kris wrapped his legs around T.O.P's waist.

"No, I don't like it. I'm with Sohee. I love...her." He pulled away a little bit but then after Kris pouted some, T.O.P kissed him again. "I mean, this is just experimenting, right? It doesn't mean anything."

"To you, maybe." Kris said, kissing T.O.P's neck a little more. "I wasn't lying before. I love you."

"And I love Sohee." T.O.P responded, still continuing to shiver at Kris's touch.

"You know how I knew? Every time I told someone I loved Nicole, or I even told her I loved her, it felt wrong. Weird. Awkward. I just didn't like saying that I loved a girl. It still feels weird to me, I can barely talk about her without feeling odd," Kris pulled away and took his shirt off as well. "This doesn't feel weird. This feels right."

T.O.P tried to unhook Kris's legs from his waist, but to no avail. "You know GD is gay, right? You should just talk to him, I don't even know what I'm doing..." The two continued to kiss again until Kris pulled away to speak.

"Seunghyun, look at me and tell me you love Sohee. Look me right in the eye and tell me you like kissing her more than you like kissing me."

T.O.P paused momentarily. He looked at Kris. "I....love...Sohee," He said rather awkwardly. Kris laughed a little and waited for T.O.P to continue. Fortunately for him, he didn't say anything else.

"Alright, Seunghyun. Why don't we just forget that this ever happened." Kris got off of T.O.P and put his shirt back on and threw T.O.P's at him. "You can go back to Sohee even though you're leading her on. Let's just forget this."

"That sounds perfectly fine to me." T.O.P said, putting his shirt back on. The two of them looked somewhat awkwardly at each other.

T.O.P then lead Kris up the main staircase to his room, a small red and brown room with a huge queen bed taking up most of the space. Kris sighed and sat right down on the bed. T.O.P laid down next to him. "You're going to have to stay in my bed with me. I'm not giving up the couch for you and we don't really have enough room anywhere else. Sorry about that."

"You shouldn't be, Seunghyun," Kris whispered with a smile. "I'd be delighted to share a bed with you."

"Alright now you're just being weird."

"Says the boy who was just making out with me."

T.O.P's phone suddenly rang in with a text. It was Sohee asking them if they were coming to the sleepover. T.O.P wrote yes and put his phone on silent and threw it onto his nightstand. "Are you sure you're...gay? I mean, it might be just a..."

"Phase. Right. Heard it before. You know, I already came out to my parents and my sister. So it's kinda official now," Kris sighed. "Just please tell me you'll do stuff with me before we go to bed. You owe it to me for teasing me like that." T.O.P laughed at Kris's words and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Fiiine." T.O.P groaned back at him. "I'll do anything you want as long as you don't tell anyone until we're both ready and you're not into any . Because that is weird."

"Deal," Kris said, rubbing his hand along T.O.P's chest. "I love you, Seunghyun."