The Boys + Sohee

I Wish...

"Hey, T.O.P!" Sohee yelled at her friend at the end of the school day. She was extremely nervous to spend the day with T.O.P and Minhyun and Baekhyun, but she resolved the issue by pretending to be confident about the whole situation. Sohee was extremely happy that Nicole had done this, though, and was excited to get closer to T.O.P by any means possbile. T.O.P ran over to her with a smile and slung his arms around her shoulders. She was surprised by the gesture, of course, but it just made her feel better about herself. T.O.P continued doing this until he saw Minhyun and Sohee called to him, and then T.O.P took his arms off of her swiftly. Minhyun joined them, and he was accompanied by Baekhyun.

"Hi, Sohee," Baekhyun and Minhyun said at the same time, which made all four of them laugh. Minhyun spoke afterwords, "I absoultely love that dress on you. You look adorable." He said. Sohee looked down at her ensemble of a black short dress with multicolored flowers and a little bit of lace, and smiled at Minhyun appreciatively. She was glad that even though they had kissed before, Minhyun felt comfortable with complimenting her appearance. It certainly raised Sohee's self-esteem, and she certainly didn't notice T.O.P look a little bit taken aback behind her. 

The four friends took off, and they decided to go to a pizza parlor instead of their original plan now that Sohee had been added to their hangout group. They were walking on the sidewalk, and it was a narrow one, so they had to walk in pairs. T.O.P had realized this before Minhyun, and so he had pushed ahead of him to try and stand with Sohee while they were walking and talking. But Sohee stood with Baekhyun to ask him questions about Jessica. "So how are the two of you? How long has it been since you got together?" She asked.

Baekhyun paused for a moment, and then answered. "It's been a few weeks, but we've spent every moment we could together. I haven't been more happy in my entire life, I'm so glad I'm with her." Sohee started to squeal with happiness for him, which made T.O.P and Minhyun smile. Sohee then turned around to look at Minhyun seriously, though she was still walking with Baekhyun.

"I'm very sorry about Nicole, Minhyun. I hope you can find someone else to like and still be Nicole's friend." Sohee said to him. Minhyun nodded on the outside, but on the inside he was beaming with pride. He was so happy she was concerned for him. T.O.P was scared at her sudden seriousness and concern, refusing to believe that she didn't like himself.

Minhyun decided to respond to her worry. "Don't worry, I already like someone else." Sohee smiled very widely immediately. She was in the middle of asking him who it was, but he dismissed the quesiton with a wave. "No, no. I'm not going to tell you, you know her." These words caused Sohee to be even more excited for her friend.

"I also like someone, Sohee," T.O.P offered, which made Sohee sigh with exasperation. "And we would tell you, sweetie, but you do know her."

"Please, T.O.P? Come on, oppa~" Sohee started to do her aegyo, which very nearly worked on T.O.P. They had reached the pizza parlor and gotten their pizza now, and she had been trying to make him and Minhyun admit who they liked. Sohee's heart was racing, she wanted to know who her crush liked so badly. She didn't care as much about who Minhyun liked, but tried to feign interest for his sake. She started begging T.O.P again. "Just give me the first letter of her name!~"

T.O.P laughed unsteadily. Both Minhyun and Baekhyun were waiting for his answer. "Well, lets say it was you, Sohee. It wouldn't be very fun for you if I told you I liked you, right?" He chose his words carefully, trying to erase the possibility in Sohee's mind that he liked her.

"Well what if I was happy about that? What if I liked you, too? What would be your response?"

"Well I'd ask you to go out with me." T.O.P said. Baekhyun was cracking up silently at this point, and Minhyun was more or less crushed on the inside. There was a pause between Sohee's response.

"Well I'd definitely say yes to that," Sohee responded quickly after the silence. "But, it is only hypothetical-"

"But what if it wasn't?"

"Excuse me, but me and Minhyun should be going. See you two later." Baekhyun said, sensing the tension between T.O.P and Minhyun. He knew something was a little off, and intended to thouroughly question Minhyun about it later. Sohee and T.O.P continued their conversation after waving goodbye to them.

T.O.P took a bite of his pizza. "So you were saying that you'd go out with me if I asked?" He cracked a smile, which made Sohee's heart jump. 

"I didn't say that," She answered. "Well, I kind of did, but I meant, like..."

"Like you have a crush on me and want to go out with me." T.O.P filled in her sentence with exactly what Sohee wanted him to say, but she was still unsure about the whole situation.

"First of all, I never said that," Sohee responded with an uneasy laugh. "Second of all, I thought we were speaking hypothetically."

"But Sohee, what if I like you? What if I've liked you since that day I saw you crying in that classroom?"

"I..."

"I'm sorry, Sohee, maybe I've been too decieving about it." T.O.P became flustered, and he turned away.

This made Sohee realize that if she was going to do anything about T.O.P, it might as well be now. "Seunghyun..." She used his real name, which she never did. That got his attention. "I do like you. I wasn't speaking hypothetically. I would go out with you. I want to. I've wanted to since you helped me in that classroom. And when I ruined your shirt." She stopped talking, and wanted to look at his face for a reaction, but she didn't. Sohee just kept looking out the window, until she felt a hand on her cheek.

Sohee turned around. And it was T.O.P's hand, holding her face and smiling. She didn't have any type of thoughts, she was too excited by the situation. Sohee could feel her heart beating very, very, fast. She never forgot the words that T.O.P said next.

"You are unbelievable, Sohee," He paused briefly, making Sohee very nervous. She didn't know what he was going to say to her sudden confession. He took a deep breath and then continued. "Minhyun told me you liked him, because CL told him that. And so...he likes you because of that."

Sohee's heart froze. She had forgotten about that and was suddenly angry at CL for telling Minhyun a lie. "I was just saying that so CL wouldn't get mad at me for liking you, because she likes you too." 

"Liked," T.O.P added on the suffix. "I rejected her at the party because I like someone else."

"Well I know that, but can you tell me who?" Sohee had a feeling of what he was going to say, but wanted to hear it straight from him so there would be no more misunderstandings.

"You."

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Yep, I did."

"Wanna go out with me?"

"You bet."

Those words were exchanged quickly between them, with their eyes locked together. T.O.P leaned in right there and kissed Sohee right on the lips, and she kissed him back. It was Sohee's first kiss. It slowly gained more passion until the two of them were fully engrossed in kissing, right in front of the window.

CL had gotten a text message from Gyuri telling her to go to the park across from the pizza place. She hadn't objected, not having anything to do after school that day. She thought she would be hanging out with Jessica and Hyuna and Gyuri, and was semi okay with that. She was at the park within minutes, because she lived so close. CL looked around for the three populars, and of course couldn't find them, as they were not there. She walked around the street until she was right in front of the pizza shop, looking through the window deciding whether or not to go in.

I can't even describe the rage she felt when she saw Sohee and T.O.P, lips locked, in the window. CL was filled with an adrenaline-induced rage, and tapped on the window in front of them. Sohee and T.O.P broke away from their kiss and turned and looked at her, and Sohee's face turned to pure terror. She stood up and ran out the door, right to CL, who was running away. T.O.P was out the door and Sohee was already down the street, chasing her best friend. CL turned down a side street, and Sohee didn't know where she went after that. She stood in the side street, almost in tears, her head pounding. T.O.P caught up with Sohee minutes later and held her in his arms.

"Don't worry," He spoke. Sohee felt like crying now, and let her tears run down her cheeks. She couldn't believe what had just happened. "So what CL saw us kissing. It's no big deal, sweetie..."

"Yes it is. I bet she hates me." Sohee spoke quietly in between sobs. She held on to T.O.P's sleeve.

"I bet she doesn't. I can talk to her for you and I'll...I'll solve everything. You should count on your boyfriend. He'll fix this." T.O.P said, hushing Sohee and her hair. He pulled away from her and kissed her forehead. "I'm your boyfriend, and its my job to kill whatever is making you sad."

Sohee laughed a little and T.O.P continued speaking. "I'll fix this, Sohee...I'll fix this..."

"What if you can't, though? What if CL hates me? What if our friend group splits apart again because of this?" Sohee upset herself again and continued to cry. 

"Well, then you'll always have me."

"You better be serious about that, because I have a feeling things are gonna get messy really soon."

"Of course I'm serious, Sohee, darling."

"Thanks, Seunghyun."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this!!! As a serious T.O.P fan, it was fun to write! I'll be away starting on Sunday for a week and a few days. Sorry, I'll be getting good ideas for the drama that will ensue with CL and Sohee. Thanks for reading, as always! -エルエン6 (Eruen6)