It's War

I Wish...

Sohee grabbed her phone. It had begun ringing like crazy that night, signifying that she had gotten about six text messages. She didn't check them until midnight, when she decided she probably wasn't going to go to sleep because of what had happened that day with CL and T.O.P, her...boyfriend. The word sounded weird to her, but she was glad she could use it to describe T.O.P.

The first message that she opened up was from T.O.P. She took a deep breath and then read it out loud as quietly as she could. "Hey, baby," Sohee stopped for a moment while her heart skipped a beat. "Just wanted to make sure you were ok. Text me back." It was sent to her approximately an hour ago, and she decided not to respond for fear of waking him up. She instead opened up the next one, and it was from Nicole.

"SOHEE!!!!!! What happened?!?! CL won't talk to me!!! She won't answer her phone!! Is something wrong!??!?!" Sohee didn't even bother checking to see when this text was written. She was too annoyed to want to text back.

There were three more texts from Nicole, basically saying the same thing over and over again. Sohee was feeling panicky at this point. She read a text aloud from Kris next. "Sohee, Nicole is very worried. I would appreciate it if you could tell her what is wrong. She is very distressed, and I can't bear to see her like this. At least tell us in school tomorrow." Sohee smiled a little at his words, glad to hear he cared so much about Nicole.

The last message was from Minhyun, and it was a very simple text. "We need to talk." Her heart froze at the words, she couldn't even begin to imagine what he might have wanted to talk to her about. Sohee checked the time he sent it, and it was just under twenty minutes ago. She decided to respond. "What about?" She typed back, and hit the send button. It was no less than a minute later when a response came in.

Sohee read it aloud. "A bunch of stuff." Her heart froze again. She picked up the phone and called him, making sure her door was closed as to not wake her parents. "Hey, Minhyun. Let's talk," She said, her hand that was holding her phone shaking. "What's up?

"It's really, really hard telling you this, Sohee. But I just feel like you should know." Minhyun, on the other line at his house, was holding his wrist. "CL told me at the party for Baekhyun that you liked me. And so I started to like you just a little bit too. And I wanted to know if you have any feelings for me." Minhyun took a deep breath, as did Sohee.

She almost felt like laughing because of what Minhyun said; she couldn't believe what CL had told Minhyun, and became a little angry. "Alright, Minhyun. At the beginning of the year, Nicole, CL, and I had a sleepover and we all went around the circle and told who we liked. And I have always liked T.O.P, but CL said that she liked T.O.P too so I had to lie and I told them I liked you. And I told Nicole the truth after the party, but I didn't get a chance to tell CL because she left after T.O.P danced with Fei." Sohee laughed, realizing how silly it all sounded. The drama that had engulfed their friend group in the first half of school made her wonder what was going to happen in the second half. "So, I'm sorry Minhyun, but it was all a huge misunderstanding. And...well...T.O.P asked me out today. We're dating now. And, well, CL saw us kissing and ran away. I'm afraid it's going to come between me and T.O.P." She was glad to tell the story to someone.

Minhyun responded quickly and curtly. "You know, maybe you should think about how CL is feeling and not how it effects you. It's a little selfish. You know what...I have to go." There was a clicking noise and suddenly Minhyun had dropped the call.

Sohee took the phone down from her ear and looked at it to make sure he had really hung up on her, and he had. She could not believe what Minhyun had just said, either, and she became determined to talk to him about it at school that day.

It was the morning before Sohee knew it. She wasn't ready for the day, not at all, and decided to just throw on some sweatpants and a black tank top without a lot of makeup, and then slipped out the door. Her house was near to Minhyun's, but she made a point not to go to his house first and just went straight to school, not being able to imagine what kind of horrors would await her there.

The first thing Sohee noticed walking into the school building was T.O.P, of course. His smile was visible from across the hallway, and he ran over to Sohee, putting his arms around her in a tight embrace. His hair was back to blue with a streak of pink in it, just the way Sohee liked it. He was glad to see her even in her state, and Sohee silently wished that everything today would go well. The couple let go of their hug and held hands for a little, and T.O.P turned to face Sohee. "You know that today is going to be hard. For the both of us. But I'm gonna be right here for you, okay?"

"I know. I just am worried about our friend group as well. Maybe dating isn't such a good idea-" Sohee spoke, thinking about the future of her friends. She would rather have them happy then her.

T.O.P gave her a smirk. "Sorry, Sohee. I've been waiting for a very long time to have you, I'm not letting you break it off after a day. Now let's-" He stopeed speaking, and slowly pointed behind Sohee's back. She turned. 

There was CL walking down the hallway. She was covered in makeup, her lashes long and her eyeshadow majestic shades of purple and gold which she pulled off flawlessly. CL wore a leather jacket and tight black jeans with huge black heels. Her hair was shoulder length and blone, with subtle brown highlights. She looked perfect, and she was turning heads walking down the hall. CL approached Sohee and T.O.P, and Sohee was ready for the worst.

"Oh, hi T.O.P. Sohee." CL scoffed at them. The entire school seemed to go silent, watching their conversation.

T.O.P decided to speak first. "Hey CL. You look great." He said, not particularly meaning it. This surprised CL, and she eyed Sohee with a glare while still talking to T.O.P.

"Thanks, but I have a question for you. Doesn't your little girlfriend need a license to be that ugly?" CL said very loudly, laughing. T.O.P's jaw dropped and Sohee's mind and face were blank of any emotion. CL winked at T.O.P and then walked away, leaving the couple very confused and upset.

Sohee turned to T.O.P, speaking very quietly. "Did...Did she actually just say that to me?" Sohee laughed uneasily. "CL just called me ugly. My best friend just called me ugly. My best friend who has a whole new wardrobe and looks amazing and flawless and perfect-"

"Stop, Sohee. She may be beautiful, but she has an ugly heart." T.O.P said to Sohee, grabbing her hand. "You have the most beautiful heart I've ever seen."

"Oh, so you're telling me that I'm uglier than CL?" Sohee caught on to what she thought he was trying to say, and took her hand out of his grasp. T.O.P's face fell, and Sohee realized this, grabbing his hand again and gaining some common sense. "I'm sorry, Seunghyun, this is just very difficult for me. I hope you understand. I...I'm going to go to class now. See you later." Sohee kissed T.O.P on the cheek and walked very slowly away from him.

Nicole and Kris showed up then, seeing T.O.P standing alone in the hallway as many people walked by. "Hey, T.O.P. Everything alright?" Kris asked him, taking his arms off of Nicole to pat his friend on the back. T.O.P told the two of them what had happened, and both Kris and Nicole were taken aback.

"I can't believe CL would do something like that...It makes me so sad." Nicole frowned, and Kris pulled her close to him. T.O.P wasn't in the mood to see the adorable couple do adorable things, so he started to leave, but Nicole spoke again. "Wait, T.O.P. Do you think that we could have a double date tomorrow? You and Sohee, me and Kris? That would be so fun. Maybe if the four of us get closer, Sohee will feel less upset." T.O.P responded with a nod, said a curt goodbye, and was on his way.

Kris looked over at Nicole. "I think we need to have a little chat with CL." He proposed the idea to his girlfriend, kissing her on her head. "I don't want to see you sad about this."

Nicole grabbed his hand, and they walked down the hallway with her swinging his hand. "And...And I think, I think that you should talk to CL and I should talk to Minhyun. I have some unsettled business with him." Nicole said, smiling a little bit but becoming worried.

Kris stopped her and calmed her nerves. "Don't worry my love," Kris kissed Nicole on her head. "I'm sure everything will turn out okay. We're going to make it." He kissed her on her forehead, then her nose, then her right cheek, and then her lips. Nicole responded with a huge smile that warmed Kris's heart. He loved seeing her happy more than anything in the world, and was determined to have this entire problem work out so he could see her smile like that again. His eyes wandered past her to a poster that caught his eye. He motioned to it and Nicole turned around.

"Oh, that," She said, walking him closer to the poster. It was very brightly decorated with different logos of companies that Kris didn't recognize. "At the end of the school year, scouts for different K-pop Entertainments come to our school to search out new artists. SMTown, YG, Pledis, Cube, JYP, Starship, Brave...All the major K-pop companies come. All of our friend group wants to audition this year, and it'll be the first year we all do it together. T.O.P tried to audition last year, but he didn't make it. He's determined to do it this time, though." Nicole finished speaking, and Kris was overcome with excited feelings. He wanted Nicole to get in so badly, so she could be happy. Even more than that, he wanted to get in to the same company as her.

"You know you'll get in, Nicole my sweet." Kris kissed her again. "And I'm going to get in too. We'll be famous together!"

The cute notion made Nicole smile again. She was so happy when she was with Kris, which was all the time. He never left her side, said he loved her every night before she went to bed, greeted her every morning with a compliment over the phone and at school, and occasionally texted her during class to complain about how much he missed her. Nicole didn't really like it at first, but she was completely used to the treatment now and grew to love her boyfriend's gentlemanly behavior. "Alright Kris...We should probably go to class now, I'm not in the mood to skip~" She walked down towards her class and waved goodbye to Kris.

He didn't let Nicole go that easily, and ran right up to her and hugged her tight against his chest. Nicole could smell his cologne which made her heart melt. "I love you, Nicole..." He whispered into her ear. "I'm going to make everything alright for you again. I swear I will."

Nicole laughed. "I know you will," She sighed. "Kris, I love you more than anything in the entire world. You know that, right?" He kissed her lightly on the head again, sending her on her way.

Nicole then stumbled into English class, thankful that her boyfriend was able to take her mind off of what had happened earlier. She needed to talk to Minhyun to know whose side he was on. She would have talked to CL instead, but rightfully thought it was best not to have Minhyun and Kris be alone for any amount of time. She didn't know how angry or upset he was and was determined to find out. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm super excited to be back home! (I actually came home awhile ago, but I was in the hospital (because I screwed up my foot))
So I'll be updating this more. I promise >W< -Eruen6