T.O.P's Birthday

I Wish...

So sorry; between just finishing a show, finising another one next week, auditions for ANOTHER show I got into, and dealing with SERIOUS writer's block/depression, I am back. Heh. Hope you enjoy. 30 subscribers~~~ Woot! -Eruen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, sweetie!" Sohee saw her boyfriend wearing a brown scarf, skinny jeans, and a gray t-shirt that showed off his muscles. He was sporting his normal brown hair color, but his eyebrows had a pop of red. Sohee knew what day it was, and she immediately called him over. "Seunghyun!" She waved to him again. This time he saw her, and he raced over, a huge white smile spread across his flawless face.

T.O.P gave her a bear hug. "Sohee, my sweet little angel. How are you? You look beautiful today," He spoke. T.O.P kissed Sohee and both of their hearts fluttered. Sohee handed him a small box.

"Happy birthday, my love. This is all of my savings, so be grateful," Sohee smiled and laughed as her boyfriend opened the box. There was a silver necklace with two wings in the middle, which were covered in barely visible pearls. T.O.P's face showed a bit of confusion until Sohee showed him the necklace she was wearing, which was the same design but in gold. The couple smiled at the same time, and T.O.P pulled Sohee in for another long kiss.

"Sohee, I love you so much." T.O.P put his arms around Sohee and kissed her again...and again...and again. "You are the most perfect person in the entire world. You're my angel."

Sohee giggled and twirled her hair with a y smile on her face. "Well, you're gorgeous and wonderful and I couldn't ask for anyone better. Happy birthday, my love." A big grin broke out on Sohee's face. The two embraced for a few more seconds, until they saw Nicole barreling down the hallway at high speed. Nicole ran up to T.O.P and hugged him.

"Happy birthday, Seunghyun!" She practically yelled at him. T.O.P was so happy to see her, he hugged her right back.

T.O.P leaned close and whispered so only Nicole and Sohee could hear. "How's your black eye, Nicole? Are you feeling any better?"

"Yes! Yes!" Nicole responded almost immediately, fixing her hair so it was covering her eye that had black and purple spots on it. "I still haven't talked to Kris yet. I was going to do that today, actually."

As if on cue, Kris came walking down the hallway, behind Nicole. He looked miserable and horrible, with a bruised up nose and dark circles under his eyes. T.O.P eyes flared with hatred, and he stood closer to Nicole. Sohee had her phone close at hand in case she needed to call 911 or her parents. 

But Kris saw the triangle of his friends in front of him, and he immediately sunk down and walked a little more slowly. He was standing in front of the three of them a few seconds later. "Hi," He said, his voice stratchy and low.

Kris lifted his head, and opened his mouth to speak again. But T.O.P was faster, cutting him off completely. "Well, get to the point. We don't have all day."

"Seunghyun." Sohee grabbed her boyfriend's arm and looked Kris dead in the eyes. He shrunk a little at her strong gaze. "Kris, go on."

Kris took a deep breath, looking at Nicole. Sohee realized how much of a wreck he really was, which made her pity him a little more. "I'm sorry-"

"Cut the bull!" T.O.P almost yelled. Sohee pulled on his arm. "Sorry, go on?" T.O.P was still quite angry, as Sohee and Nicole and Kris could tell. But Kris continued.

"I'm sorry, but I would really like to talk to Nicole alone." Kris said with a steady focus on T.O.P. Both he and Sohee retreated though, and that left Kris and Nicole alone. Nicole was looking at the ground. Kris decided it was better not to get any closer to her. "Nicole, honey, look at me." He waited about five seconds. She didn't move. He wanted to tilt her head up and kiss her, but he knew it was probably the wrong thing to do. So he kept talking. "I wanted to let you know how sorry I am. I told my parents what I did and they've called a therapist. I do have a bad temper, and I can't believe I lashed out at you. I...I couldn't sleep last night. I didn't do any schoolwork. I didn't write. I didn't draw. I just sat there, on my bed, feeling guilty as hell. You complete me, Nicole. I love you more than words can say. This is just a little speedbump in our relationship. I will never, ever hurt you again."

Nicole was silent. She wasn't even thinking about what he had said. She was just wishing that things could be different. Nicole didn't want to look up at him because she knew that if she did, she would have no choice but to take him back. She didn't want them to not be back together, but she still wasn't quite sure whether or not she wanted to be in a relationship with someone that had hit her. "I...I..."

"What is it?" Kris asked, his eyes clouded with doubt. "Say anything, my love. Just, please, look me in the eyes when you do. You have such beautiful eyes."

Nicole, in that moment, wiped at the eye Kris had hit. She wiped off all of the makeup she and Sohee had spent so long putting on, she figured Sohee would have more for her to use. Nicole then looked up, right up, at Kris. Her gaze was stronger than before as a blast of energy came through her. She wasn't tired anymore. Kris took one look at her and his heart dropped through his chest. He couldn't say anything, looking at the swollen lump of purple and black that he had inflicted upon his true love. He didn't want her to say anything anymore. He knew what her answer would be. They both took deep breaths. Nicole opened , and Kris was on edge. "You can see this, right? You can see what you did to me?" Kris didn't need to respond. He didn't want to, he could see her fine. "I don't think I'm ready yet. I love you, Kris. At least, I think I do. But you can't just, you know...hurt me and then expect me to come crawling back to you the next day. I'm sorry. But I can't do this now. I need some time to think."

"...I understand. I love you." Kris said. And he meant every word.

"I know. I-I love you too."

Kris nodded. There was nothing else he could say at this point. "How long do you think it'll take?"

Nicole laughed, and it was her perfect laugh. The one he missed so much. "You can't put a time on that." She smiled a little bit, and then was on her way. She was just hoping that nothing would be able to screw this up.

 

 

So...what, exactly, do you want me to do to him?" Gyuri asked. She looked up at her stepbrother, pacing nervously in front of her empty table at lunch that day. She could think of several things she wanted to do to a guy who would even dare touch his girlfriend in that way, but she knew that Minhyun probably had something in mind.

He stopped for a second, and Gyuri could practically see his train of thought. He opened his mouth. "Six guys. One Kris. What if we asked Junsu, Changsun, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Junho to, you know, do us a little favor a beat the hell out of Kris?"

Gyuri smiled. She knew the six of those boys very well, they were all in her physical education class. None of them were stupid, they just tended to favor people who gave them money. Gyuri might have not had that much money, but she was going to pay to get Kris severly punished. Gyuri pulled out her phone right away, she didn't care that it might get taken away by her teachers. She knew that Chansung wouldn't have had lunch with them that day, and that he probably had his phone on him too, wherever he was. She punched in the number, and put the phone up to her ear. The phone rang twice until he picked up.

"Hey, Gyuri. What do you want?" Chansung's voice rang through the telephone. "I have to go to class soon, so make it quick."

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry," She responded. "I was just wondering if you'd do me a little favor. I need you and your boys to beat someone up for me."

"Sure, of course. Anything for you," Chansung responded casually. Minhyun could hear the entire conversation through the speakerphone, no matter how loud the lunchroom was, and he was secretly surprised at the lack of care in Chansung's voice. But he continued anyways. "But it'll cost you. For the six of us, that'll be...two hundred bucks."

"Dollars? Why dollars?" Gyuri laughed. "We're in Korea, smart ."

"Well, Nickhun is going to America soon, and he needs some funds."

"This is ridiculous."

"Two hundred dollars or no deal." Changsun sounded absolutely serious, and Gyuri could tell.

She sighed an exasperated sigh. "Fine. I'll get it to you by after school tomorrow." She said goodbye and then hung up.

"Any idea were I could get two hundred dollars?" Gyuri asked. She sighed. "Sorry, bro, but I don't think it'll be able to work out unless we could find someone to loan us American money. Would any of your friends do that?"

Minhyun thought for a second. He would never ask for money from Baekhyun or Jessica or any of the popular kids, for that matter. He would never ask Nicole, for obvious reasons. Or Kris, duh. Not T.O.P, they weren't even that close. CL had been having money problems herself earlier on in the year, and Sohee...

Sohee. Minhyun decided that he'd ask Sohee for one hundred fifty, and he could make up the rest himself through his parents. It was easy to go to a currency transfer machine, and Sohee's parents did frequently travel to visit America. Sohee couldn't say no to him if he agreed to at least talk to her in the hallways or sit with her at lunch. It was a brilliant plan.

He decided to go over to Sohee right away. He needed the money by tomorrow. "I'm going to go ask Sohee for it now. Hopefully she can give it to me tomorrow." Gyuri nodded. It was a very farfetched plan, but it was better than nothing. Gyuri was an extreme feminist and she really wanted Kris to be hurt in return, and Minhyun just wanted revenge.

Minhyun gathered his most positive smile and walked straight over to Sohee's table, where she was sitting with T.O.P, Nicole, and Kris. Nicole looked extremely tired, and so did Kris. Minhyun didn't want to know what had followed their fight. He asked Sohee curtly, "Sohe, may I speak with you in private, please?"

Sohee almost jumped at his words. T.O.P looked a little surprised, but he didn't say anything. He looked extremely angry to Minhyun. Neither Nicole or Kris looked up from their untouched lunches. Sohee took a look at her friends, decided it was worth it, and walked away towards the windows of the cafeteria with Minhyun. "Look, Sohee. I need a favor." He began, not quite knowing how she'd take it.

"Anything! Anything!" Sohee responded almost on cue. Minhyun was now beginning to think this was soing to be too easy.

"Do you have any American money?" Minhyun asked. "Like, about, one hundered fifty dollars?"

"Y-yeah, you know my parents go to America a lot..." Sohee scrambled for some sensible words. "Why do you ask? What do you need the money for?"

"For...for a school project. I need it by tomorrow. Please. I'll...I'll sit with you guys again at lunch. I just need this money."

Sohee's eyes opened wide and she smiled. "Of course, of course! Sure. I'll have it for you during lunch. Don't worry about it."

Minhyun was a little bit thrown off guard. He didn't know Sohee had that kind of money to throw around. "Wait, are you sure? I mean, I'd pay you back, of course."

"Alright, well, if you do that, I see no problem with it!" Sohee gave Minhyun a big smile, said goodbye, and returned back to her table. Minhyun turned around with one of his eyebrows raised, thinking about how easy that was.

Maybe it was too easy.

She could be lying, she could trick him. Minhyun honestly didn't know what to think at this point. But he looked back at Sohee's table, and suddenly, all four of them looked happy, no longer tired. Sohee saw him and gave him a big smile again. Minhyun smiled back. She couldn't possibly be tricking him. It was Sohee. She wouldn't do that.

Minhyun then began to feel a little bad about doing this only to hurt Kris, but then he realized he honestly didn't care.