Dearest Readers...(Pt. 2)

I Wish...

HEY GUYZ (please read this message~)

So for those of you who are new to reading this story, I'm Eruen. Nice to meet you (follow me on Tumblr and I'll eat you with happiness (kpoptaku.tumblr.com)). ANYWAY, the last chapter confused people a lot. And whenever there is mass confusion, I will step in (as I have before). Lemme just take this time while I have writer's block to say:

1. When I write my chapters, I have no idea what I'm going to do. I have no plans. I just write and see where it takes me.

2. I know the point of writing is to satisfy the readers, but I want satisfaction too. I do not ship Kriscole THAT hard. Like, I ship them, but I feel like you all ship them WAAAAY more than I do. I ship TOPHee (TOPxSohee) a lot too. So even though I'd love to give you all every chapter constantly Kriscole, I really can't. That wouldn't be a story with a plot, that'd be . And I don't write that. Like that last chapter with KrisxT.O.P? That wasn't . Not even.

3. I am going to be completely honest here. READ MY STORY CAREFULLY. There are a LOT of underlying messages that are super important. Ergo, Kris is gay. Like, you can see it if you read each chapter carefully. If you just read it for Kriscole, you're not gonna see it. Sorry.

4. I'd like to apologize if any of you don't approve of gay characters, but if you're on a fanfiction website you need to expect that.

5. Just because you like or don't like a pairing doesn't mean that I'm gonna make it happen. I'll do what makes sense to me and my characters. I'm grateful for each and every one of you, it's just that when so many people want something to happen, I have to think about me and my needs and then the characters' needs as well.

6. I seriously love all of you that read this. Like honestly. I really appreciate it, but commenting on my story and being like "LOL I'M SO CONFUSED GO KRISCOLE YAAAAAAAAY!" really doesn't...do it for me. I like reading compliments and constructive comments. Not filler crap about Kriscole.

7. Lemme just clarify: IF YOU ARE GAY, YOU CANNOT TURN STRAIGHT. IF SOMEONE YOU LOVE HITS YOU AND YOU STILL LOVE THEM, THAT IS CONSIDERED A MENTAL DISEASE. Nicole is NOT ready to forgive Kris and I have no idea if I'll ever feel nice enough for her to. And unless I erase all the Kris-is-gay hints and say that Kris was just kidding, he's gonna stay gay. Sorry. 

8. I apologize if I have offended any of you by writing this, but it's been bothering me for awhile. I wasn't completely satisfied with the chapter either, but I'm not deleting it or rewriting it. This is part of the story and we can't pretend like it never happened.

Thanks for reading. I really needed to rant. Stay strong, guys. Kriscole isn't dead, it's just having some...ah...very hard trouble. Try to get to know and like some of my other characters. Please.

Thanks again.

-Eruen6
The girl who loves everyone that reads this.

Also,

Actual chapter with the big sleepover is on the way. Yes, please expect semi-iness with Kris and T.O.P again, or really anyone. I will be surprising you, I promise. <3