"Its Alright, You Don't Have To Be My Butler Anymore."

❤Be Ma Girl❤

"Yeah! Lets play that game," i smile as i remember playing the same thing with my first crush when i was younger. 

I stand up and get ready. L'Joe smiles at my competive side. And then we play.

First game, i hit L'Joe's hands really hard and he falls back. Second game, the same thing happens.

Third game:

"Hit like a real man, L'Joe pabo," i shot at him.

"Don't worry, i will." he said with this gleam in his eyes.

"Alright. Then show me what you've got," i smirk.

L'Joe stood infront of me, just about some feet away. "I'm waiting," i say really impatient. He looked at my hands and i waited for the attack. He was about to hit my hands when suddenly he did the exact something oddly different.

He hugged me.

I got so suprised that i just gasped. "L-l'joe...s-stop.." i say trying to peel his arms off me. 

I blush and then there goes the fluttery feeling again.

"Saranghae Sun Hee."

I stood there dumbfounded. D-did L'joe just..said he l-likes m-me?

"W-what?" i stuttered.

L'Joe cupped my face and stared deep into my eyes. "I like you," he said seriously.

My head got dizzy. I was completely shocked. The rich pabo L'Joe...likes....me.

"Umm, L'Joe...you could take your leave now...You don't have to be my fake butler anymore," i say holding onto my aching head.

"No," he said while his face came closer and closer. "Saranghae," He said as our lips touched.

Our lips were connected. His were soft.

 

L'JOE POV

When Sun hee told me to leave, I didn't want to. It was too late for me to stop this rare moment. So i took my chance.

My face got closer to her beautiful face and i kissed her. Her lips were so smooth and sweet. I could taste her strawberry lipgloss as we continued with the kiss. What i really found amusing was that Sun Hee didn't even dare pull back whatsoever.

I was the one that pulled back. I gave her a shy smile. "Sorry, i just like you a ton..ever since i saw you at your own little table."

Sun Hee faced herself to the ground below us. "Get out," she mumbled.

"What?" i say feeling a wave of negative things from her.

"GET OUT!" she screamed.

I bowed and i felt sad. I screwed up real bad.

 

SUNHEE POV

After L'Joe left, i ran straight to my purple room. I jumped on my bed and squeezed my purple bear in a tight hug. "Mr. Bear, what should i do? WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!," i shouted in my pillow. When i lost my energy to scream some more, i slowly difted off ot sleep.

 

The next day i went back to normal. I decided to pretend that whatever happened yesterday was all a stupid dream. I put my purple school uniform on and i grabbed my purple bag. I left for school. 

"Miss Kim, Sun Hee. Will you like me to drive you to Hansung Highschool?" my butler asked kindly. I shook my head and took the route to my stupid ty school.

Everyone gave me piercing stares. Whispers clogged into my mind.

"Ugh, she doesn't deserve L'Joe oppa's love."

"I know right?! I heard that L'Joe oppa confessed to her already."

"Just look at her! Who would like her?"

I just moved on and left those idiotic insults behind. Why can't L'Joe just love them instead of me? 

I slammed  my locker closed and kept my serious face on when i found him sitting at "our" table. Then I put my things down and looked straight infront of me. I didn't want to lock eyes.

"Sun hee, i'm really sorry about what happened yesterday," L'joe began speaking softly. "I didn't know what made me do that. It must've been my feelings taking over."

"Neh," i mumbled, not understanding completely what he really meant.

 

After class ended i walked out of the room. Since today was not a whole day, we had lunch early 2nd period. As i was walking down the stairs and i suddenly bumped into someone at the cafeteria's entrance.

"Aish, watch where you're going pabo!" i yelled. I quickly apologized when i recalled the time with ChangJo. I didn't want that to happen again.

"Im sorry!" the person said. I noticed the familiar bangs and hair. It was Ryewook. He suddenly broke down on the floor, trying to get small envelopes on the ground. I helped him too.

"So we meet again?" i smirk at Ryewook.

He smiled and handed me a note. "You're invited to my party. Its tomorrow night. Its hawiian theme. Be free to look like a hula girl there~" he chuckled.

I nodded and left for my table. I took out my packed lunch and i took a big bite out of it. I skipped breakfeast anyway, so you would understand right?

Then suddenly a shadow hovered above me. "Sun Hee Noona?"

"Yup thats my name," i say while staring the boy down.

"My hyung, Neil needs help with History. So can you be his tutor?" Yoo Chang Hyun asked.

"Neh, where and whendoes he want to meet?"

"Tonight, his house," he said while writing down his address on the inside of my binder with my purple pen.

He smiled cutely and bowed. 

I took out the binder and laughed at the message he left me.

 

"********** (<- address) 

Thx, Noona! Don't wear perfume~ ;) 

XOXOXOXOXOX Ricky <3 "

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

XD I'm starting to confuse both of my fanfics to each other XD GRRRRRRRR :P