Ricky Says Sorry!

❤Be Ma Girl❤

And then the worst happened. L'Joe opened the closet and frowned. "Did you two hear what i said?" We nodded. "," L'Joe mumbled under his breath.

"You like me that bad," I tease L'Joe. He blushed a light shade of pink and turned away. 

Neil rolled his eyes and walked outside the closet. "Tell me when you two are finished teasing each other," he said with a bored tone.

I laughed and ran after Neil. I patted his back and smirked. "You're just jealous i'm teasing him other than you. Isn't that right?"

He stared at me weirdly and said, "No."

I punched his shoulder and giggled. "It was just a joke, Neil."

 

The three of us went back into the living room, not wanting to play another round of hide-and-seek. I looked around and frowned. "What time is it?" I say taking a seat on a chair.

"8:47" L'Joe said without looking at his watch.

*DING DONG!*

The bell rang again and Neil ran to the door to answer it, while leaving an awkward atmoshpere between L'Joe and I.

And then i hear a worried shout, "Noona~ I'm home!"

In came a really worried Ricky. He skipped to me and sat on my lap. "Are you okay, Noona?" "Did L'Joe hyung do anything "bad" to you?" "Did you miss me?"

I smiled and shook my head. "I'm alright. We just played games Ricky."

"Games?" ChunJi said while raising an eyebrow. "What kind of games," he said while winking a bit.

"Why would you want to know," L'Joe said, making the atmosphere wierder.

ChunJi winked at the two of us and looked at Neil. "Neil? Why are you here so early?"

He smiled and laughed. "I managed to get home early by posing perfectly every time, hyung."

Ricky cut him off while jumping on my lap. "Noona!! Noona!! Guess what!!"

"What?"

"I got you an apology gift~"

"What, why? You didn't have to," I say while my voice trailed off.

"CAP hyung! Give me Sun Hee Noona's gift!," Ricky screamed at my face.

CAP came in with an annoyed face. I noticed him carrying something big behind his back. "Gimme~" Ricky shouted some more at his hyung. CAP got to Ricky and gave him the thing.

"This is for you Noona," Ricky kind of blushed. "I know its not that much....I just wanted you to forgive me, thats all."

He handed me his gift. It was a brown teddy bear. Ricky handed me a picture. It was a picture of him with the teddy bear. "Here's a picture of me and it! I just wanted to make you remember that Ricky gave you this lovely gift~."

tumblr_lzop8zBdK31qga72mo1_500.jpg

I took one look at the teddy bear. "Is there a purple version of this bear?"

"HAHA! I knew we should've bought the purple one~" ChunJi shouted at Ricky.

Ricky pouted and frowned. "I'm sorry Noona.."

I chuckled and gave Ricky a huge embrace. "Its alright. I think I like this one better anyway."

 

L'JOE POV

I glared at Ricky when he sat on Sun Hee's lap. She's not santa claus idiot! I would've said. 

Then Ricky handed her a big teddy bear. I smirked at the sight. "She's not going to like that gift, Ricky.." i mummbled.

ChunJi raised an eyebrow at me and laughed. "Jealous much?"

I huffed and slightly nodded. But frowned when i saw Ricky and MY Sun Hee embrace.

'Ricky..you're dead.' i thought to myself.

 

 

 

HEHE! Teen Top's kindness and love is really getting to Sun Hee~ XD Sooo i'm going to ask my readers/subscribers a question.....

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT COSPLAYING IS?

Soo the reason why i'm asking that is because i'm going to go to cosplay as an anime character...and guess who it is?

ITS CHINA FROM HETALIA~!!! :) 

Soooooooo anyways~ I'M GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON, 

Teen Top Angel Fans ;)