Ryeowook's Party (Part 1)

❤Be Ma Girl❤

===Chapter Wasn't Edited That Much; So Typos Might Be Spotted (Please Message To Me The Mistakes?)===

 

"Lets go party~" ChunJi smirked as he unlocked the front door. "Come on guys!"

CAP dragged an unconscious L'Joe outside. Everyone exited the building and climbed into a gray van. CAP in the driver's seat, ChangJo in the passenger seat, myself in the seat behind ChangJo's, Ricky in the seat next to mine, ChunJi in the middle of the back, Niel behind me and lastly, LJoe behind Ricky. 

"And why can't I sit next to Sun Hee," L'Joe pouted as he woke up from his knock out stage. 

"Because i want to sit next to this pretty Noona~" Ricky giggled, laying a kiss on my cheek. I got so much in a shock that i stumbled back and almost fell off my seat.

"Omo!!! Let's just forget that i'm actually younger than you Noona! Then maybe we can DATE," Ricky hopped up and down again.

I glanced over to LJoe's pouty face and looked back to Ricky. "In your dreams." Ricky crossed his arms and looked away from me. I smirked. "I was just joking Ricky."

He stared at me blankly. After a few seconds passed by, his sad face turned back to a very glad one. "I knew you were joking Noona. I still love you though~" Ricky smiled and puckered up his lips. "Kissy Kissy Noona~."

ChangJo glared back at us and threw his phone at Ricky. Ricky whimpered and formed into a ball. "Violent much?" I chuckle and poke his face. 

"No. Just be happy that I saved you from having your first kiss taken by that kid," he bluntly stated. 

I sighed and started to say, "Look. I already had my first kiss." 

A hint of a frown was shown on his face, but he answered with no emotion. "By who."

"ME! ME! ME!" L'Joe grinned as he jumped up and down, causing the moving van to shake. "Aren't you jealous Y-YOU MAKNE!!!"

ChangJo raised his hand, ready to chuck a random water bottle at his hyung, LJoe. "Shut up before I make you." I glanced back and forth between the intense staring going on. L'Joe set his eyes on ChangJo's, as the makne did the same.

"Hey um guys, anyone want some pocky?" Niel said, trying to replace the scary intense atmosphere with a more happy one. "Anybody?" Niel slumped back into his chair nervously.

"Anddddd~ We are here," CAP smiled and parked near a big house. We all jumped off the van and skipped to the wide opened door. I entered the building, along with the rest of Teen Top. 

We entered and left each room; one person would be left behind, to communicate or party with others. I reached the kitchen, where two people was left: ChangJo and L'Joe. "Soda," a familiar voice offered. 

I glared behind me and grinned a bit when i saw Ryeowook. "Sure," i smiled and gladly took his soda offering.

"I have a chocolate fountain Sun Hee. Hungry for some sweets?"

I smirked. "You bet i am," i said as i ran straight to where Ryeowook informed where the fountain of delicious goodies were. 

 

*Ryeowook's Point Of View

I grinned like an idiot as i watched Sun Hee run away.

"Face it," a voice spat. I looked at the voice's owner. L'Joe

"Face what," i replied in a spat.

"Face it how Sun Hee's going to be mine soon."

"In your dreams Byung Hun. She'll be jumping into my arms before you know it," I smirked evily.

"You wish."

"I do wish little boy~"

L'Joe seemed to scrunch up his nose, hearing me call him short. "Shorty."

 

*ChangJo's Point Of View

"Shorty," hyungshii smirked at L'Joe hyung. "Give up L'Joe. Why would Sun Hee fall in love with a little immature shorty like you?" Ljoe continued to stare at the ground. 

'So I have a second competetion, huh?' I thought as i referred to Ryeowook. I gave hyung my best smirk. 'Even better.'

 

*Niel's Point Of View

Weird club music started to play in the Hawiian Party, but none of us didn't care. We danced our butts off and tried to party the whole day.

"Ahh, i should go check how the makne, hyung and Sun Hee is doing~" I giggled and ran to a room where i'd expect them to be.

Instead I find myself staring down at a drunk-on-sweets Sun Hee. "Sun Hee?? You alright," I questioned her as i poked her 'dead' body sitting near the chocolate fountain. 

"Waddya mean~ I'm pumped! Let's go party!!!!!!!" she moaned and pumped her fist in the air. 

"You're not okay, Sun Hee," i said and poked her head again. "You can't even face me right."

Sun Hee lifted her head from the table and tilted her head at me. "See."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I extended a hand to her but she looked at it with curiosity. "Party time?"

"Yes. Party Time," as i dragged her to the room full of dancing sweaty bodies.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OOH BABY BABY! LALALALALALALA~ OOH BABY BABY! LALALALALALALA~ OOH BABY BABY! LALALALALALALA~" >_< Sorry, i got addicted to this American Song..... Shall i feature this song in next chapter? YES I SHALL >:3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hello! Its 11:35 pm here at New Jersey~ I think i'm going to just post the time every time i update :D Well, since school will begin in September 6th.....I'll be updating every week? If i'm lucky i might update earlier. (You'll understand why right?!?!?! D:) 

ANYWAYS ---->>>>>>....I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! I've heard that one member of Teen Top likes Hello Kitty. Is it either ChunJi or L'Joe? I have a feeling its L'Joe...right?

~~~CuteButDeadly243~~~