Foutune Cookies

❤Be Ma Girl❤

Aish, i forgot what date it is in the fanfic....I'll just skip to October 1.  

Credits to my friend! Jkmistygirl. For the wonderful graphic

Oh.. And mianhae for such a longggg wait....

i'm extremely busy and lazy at times >_< 

and its my birthday today :3 

 

I scrunched up my nose at L'Joe's words.

I pounded his shoulder and revealed a disgusted face.

"Who do you think i am?! I'm not your agi," I yelled and gave his shoulder another push.

"Huh! Who do you think i am, stupid!" 

ChunJi noticed the dark tension bewteen LJoe and I so he clutched onto my wrists, keeping me from attacking.

"YAH! Let go ChunJi! L'Joe deserves to meet my little friend knuckles."

L'Joe was still in his shy stupid mode, idiotic ChangJo chuckling, and ChunJi panicking. 

After many attempts at trying to lay a hit at that L'Joe, i finally gave up and drove with them to the mall.

"Sun Hee, you excited?!" ChunJi grinned widely and tugged on my arm. 

"Why should i be excited to spend a stupid day with three stupid gays," i yelled and pushed him away. 

ChangJo glared at me from the mirror and shouted.

"Shut up dumb ice princess." 

ChunJi and I widened our eyes at the makne and opened our mouths wide.

ChangJo smirked and continued to drive to the mall in silence...

 

When I refused to get out of the car, all three stupid gays tried to persuade me to come with them.

I kicked and screamed, and soon kicked ChunJi in the stomach.

ChunJi groaned and fell hurting, on the parking lot floor.

As Ljoe and ChangJo were too busy helping out ChunJi, i had a chance to escape.

Escape from these idiotic, lame flower boys.

 I jumped out of the red car and sprinted away, into the mall.

"Pabos! You thought i'd go that easily? Hahahah~ such idiots!" i yelled and earned weird glares.

I repayed the favor and smirked at them. "Never seen a beauty like me?" 

"One more time you run away, you'd regret it," a voice sternly said into my ear.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the Halloween Store.

"I'd like to buy this please," the voice fake kindly said to the lady.

The lady nodded and handed back the item. "Here you go."

"Thank you", he grinned at the lady and slowly walked away. 

"Give me your hands." i shook my head and glared at him.

He snickered and got a hold on my wrists. "There," he chuckled, looking at my handcuffed right hand. 

"Idiot! Haven't you noticed that you locked both our wrists together!?"

"Yeah, so?" he replied back.

"Idiot!!!" i screamed like a bratty little girl and tried to rip off the handcuffs. "Where did you put the keys?!"

" Oh that? " he his chin and looked around. "I don't exactly know where its located at the moment."

I stomped my feet and glanced around. "Where's ChunJi."

"Over  there with LJoe," he shrugged and got tugged by my pulltowards the others.

"YAH ChunJi!! Tell this jerk, to uncuff me NOW!" i shouted and pushed ChunJi.

ChunJi glanced at ChangJo's and my handcuffed wrists. "Sorry...ChangJo has a mind on his own but....i can always try," he smiled a bit.

ChunJi stared up at the tall younger and poked him. "Can you do me a favor and uncuff both yours and Sun Hee's wrists?"

"No hyung."

"But wae~" ChunJi pouted at ChangJo. "If you love me, you'd do what your lovely hyung say."

ChunJi wimpered and attacked ChangJo with millions of pokes. "Hyung is in need of a kiss," ChunJi said and puckered his lips. "Quick my lovely donsaeng..."

"Ahhhahahahaha!!! I was right!!! You're all gay~" i grinned in satisfaction. 

"Would you love me if i was gay?" Ljoe wondered and stood beside me. "Will you?"

i gaged and responsed with an ew-you-serious face. "I think its better off not answering, stupid pabo." 

Ljoe sighed and thought...

lJOE POV

Sun Hee....

Why is it so hard to make you to love me?

Why is it so difficult to figure out how i can make you love me?

Why is it so... Confusing whether to know if soon you'll like me...

 

SunHee's POV

All of them passed by each store, glancing at every open store with happy customers. "I'm hungry...," i mumbled and tripped once, because of my untied shoelaces. "I'm Hungy!!!"

ChunJi grinned and nudged LJoe in the rib. "Its your chance." When ljoe got the message Chunji gave to him, he nodded and got down to his knees and stopped me.

"Your shoelaces...its untied agi," he smiled like a glowing angel. I gagged again and put my untied shoe before him. "Go ahead," i rolled my eyes.

ChangJo tapped his shoe impatiently and loudly yelled at LJoe for being such a slug. I smirked at the jealous makne and stuck my bubble gum colored tounge at him. "Still mean."

"Not as rude as you," he shot back.

 

After everyone began feeling hungry beasts, we all decided to go to the food court in the mall. "Any choices?" ChunJi took charge and asked the rest of us. 

ChunJi ordered his favorite type of meat, ChangJo just wanted some coke, and I bought some noodles, which LJoe also got after.

We sat down and began munching on our food, but i was the only one having trouble. "Trouble?"  Changjo smirked at me, watching me poke my food with my chopstick. "What type of person doesn't know how to use chopsticks?" he lightly chuckled at me. 

He took my chopsticks and got a hold of some noodles. "ah." He mouthed to me. I shook my head,ready to punch this guy for treating me like a baby. "Fine, i'll help you," he growled, and shoved the noodles into my half open mouth. "Chew."

I chewed and gulped down the last serving he gave me and slumped on my seat angrily. In the corner of my eye i saw four foutune cookies. "I want one." my hand found one cookie and it viciously clenched onto the now crumbling foutune cookie. I shared my cookie with ChunJi as i read my foutune.

 

"To everyone you might be nothing. But to someone you're everything. Give them a chance to brighten up your life."

lucky numbers: 7, 5, 29, 12, 16, 3