Ryeowook's Party (Part 2)

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I feel this chapter is rushed >_< it probably is... Sorry in advance?

Niel and I entered the room full of dancing bodies. He touched my waist ever so slightly, as i replied back with a little y dance tease.

I sent him my best i-want-you glare and came closer. "Niel-ah.."

"D-Deh?" he stuttered as i accidentally grinded my hand on his now . 

"I need more than that," i smirk and extend my hands on his neck. "Much more....Oppa," i whisper seductively into his ear.

"M-More?" i hear Niel say.

"Yes--" i say as i slowly gave him a peck on the cheek.

"YAH!" a voice yelled, ruining our hearing.

I chuckle weirdly and turned to the person without glancing at their face. "I suggest you to run along and leave us alone."

"In a thousand years. Stop ordering people around and follow me, your highness." (I'm on my ipad..did i spell that right?)

I scrunch up my nose and glare at ChangJo. "And why should i follow you. Out of all people," i poked him.

"Which do you prefer. You, being a good girl and following me. Or. Me, forcing you to come along," he shot at me.

After many attempts on trying to get released from the evil ChangJo's tight grip, I soon gave up. "Stupid muscles..." i mumbled softly. 

ChangJo seemed to understand my mumbling as he slowly changed on how he carried me. I felt him chuckle. "Awkward Child.."

He approached a small group of people, as i was in his arms. ( bridal style. ) 

He put me down gently and sat beside me. "Ahhh good. More people. All our welcome," a guy with black hair and hazel eyes smiled my way. "Now. Truth Or Dare, Sun Hee."

I regained my usual self and personality. "Truth," i answer boldly. 'Choosing truth wont hurt, wont it?'

"Is it true that....you and LJoe are dating?"

"No."

"Oh really? You seem to be lying," the guy teased and smirked.

I gave him a death glare as i was about to slap the boy silly. "I was just joking, sheesh," he whimpered and tried to protect himself with his skinny arms.

"Oh really? You seem to BE lying," i mock him like a parrot.

He pouted and pointed to another person. "Truth or Dare?"

I stood up, ready to leave, because it was boring. But that little idiot had to tug on my arm and send me back to my seat.

I glanced at everyone's tired faces and tried to figure out who was being asked. Apparently ChangJo was. "Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to....kiss a lady of your choice, maybe even make out with. Ready for the dare?"

I stared at the three girls sitting in the circle. One looked like a geek. Another looked like a QueenKa. And the last one i was sure of, was a ready to makeout with anyone. "And your choice is," the other boy wondered. I looked up at a stretching makne.

"YAH get up," he spat and pulled at my arm.

"No."

"Get up before i make you."

"Fine. I'm leaving this lame game anyway," i say as i attempt to make a quick run for it.

ChangJo held me back and leaned in, but his eyes were still open.  "In your dreams IDIOT!" i yell at his face. 'That didn't help at all'

His face kept coming closer and i began feeling weird inside. "YAH! -hiccup- GO -hiccup- AWAY -hiccup- FROM -hiccup- ME -hiccup-"

ChangJo rolled his eyes and kissed me on the cheek. "Aish, you could be soo annoying at times."

I stood there dumbfounded. "But I thought.."

"Thought i was going to kiss an annoying brat like you on the lips? Why should i waste my first kiss with you," ChangJo spat.

"I'm not a brat nor am i annoying!!!" i pout and complain like a three year old.

"Prove it to me then," he smirked and started to sip on a random bubble tea drink.

"I'm not though!!!"

 

On the other hand~~~~

Ricky Point Of View

I watch as more girls came to try to 'satisfy' LJoe hyung. Many flirted, but LJoe kindly and softly pushed them aside.

"Sorry i'm not interested."

"Oppa~ Saranghae!"

"Oppa! Kiss Me."

"Oppa! You love me most right?!"

"Mianhae I need to go to the restroom," hyung apologized imediently and walked into Ryeowook hyung's bathroom. 

I raised an eyebrow seeing one of his 'fans' follow him into the room.  "Hyung...you left the door unlocked."

I opened the door to see if LJoe was alright and that he noticed the girl that came in.

Instead i see Ljoe cornered by a girl, and having fun.

"Hyung?"

 

 

Okay...so as of what i've already explained...My laptop is gone missing so i have to use this Ipad. I personally dislike this invention called the IPad. >_< I might go an edit a few things here and there when i find my 'missing' laptop. Anyways...enjoy the update? :3

Oh and results? 15 people answered the poll.14 responsed with a yes. 1 replied with a no.

Omo! So i guess im going to write a chapter soon...

I apologise to those who arent pleased with the results. I could write two chapters (one non another ), but i'm too lazy to. Mianhae D:

Ppyong~ CUT3BUTD3AD1Y243