Niel, I Hate Your Big Seducing Lips

❤Be Ma Girl❤

My head was tilted, facing the other side of the room still. My face was burning. It felt like i was sick, but i knew it wasnt that.

"Miss? Are you blushing?" that Lee Byung Hun asked.

I felt him poke at my shoulder.

"YAH! DON'T TOUCH ME PABO!" i snapped at him. That just earned a few stares and Lee Byung Hun to smirk. I just furrowed my eyes and put my hood on, with him noticing.

"Yeah, you were blushing," he said still smirking.

"I told you to shut up pabo!" I screamed, which caused the nerdy teacher to come back into the room bewildered. 

"Detention! Miss Sun Hee!" the nerdy teacher shouted. 

"Eh! I don't care anyway!" I blurted out to the teacher.

"You want double detention!?" the teacher exclaimed.

Fine by me, i thought. I didn't care, since i usually have detentions like these. Detentions are for the brave people that have the guts to talk back to the teacher. I envy people that go to detention. They are people, like me.

"Thats what i thought Miss Sun Hee," the teacher coughed out.

 

The bell rang and i took my chance to run out the door. But i was stopped by somebody holding onto my wrist. At first i thought it was Mr Nerdy, but it was Lee Byung Hun.

"YAH! Let go!" I screamed. I looked at him, locking our eyes. I meant it. 

"But Miss, you left something behind," he informed me. He handed me a ripped piece of paper. And he left without another word.

 

The note said:

 

Dear Miss,

Meet me at lunch. I would want to get to know each other better. Please attend to meet me. 

L'Joe

 

I reached the cafeteria and i scanned the room, in search of Lee Byung Hun. I make a weird disgusted face. Why would i want to be friend's with a pabo, like him?

"BOO!" a guy's voice shouted in my ears. My ears were ringing with BOO! over and over again.

"AH!" i screamed back, almost imediently.

Lee Byung Hun stood there shocked. He commented on how i looked like i saw a deadly, scary ghost. My face pale, white.

I just shook my head, still trembling in fear.

He grinned widely, and gladly took my hand. I was about to punch him right on the face for touching me, but i calmed myself down.

We came to an pre- occupied table, full of guys. Two of the guys looked familar. One of them, Ahn Daniel; the other Yoo Chang Hyun. The guys were laughing and joking around.

When the guys turned around and saw us, they imediently stood up and bowed. They seemed really polite. Ahn Daniel waved, which made me spring into happiness.

Wait, happiness!? Why am i feeling this happy? I shouldn't be! I should be at my own little table, reading a mystery book right now. Why are these stupid flower boys making me feel this way?!

"Miss? You okay? You look mad," Lee Byung Hun noted. Its because i am mad, pabo.

I shook my head and took the seat next to Ahn Daniel. I mean, Niel.

Niel was actually a pretty funny guy.

He finally made me realize that i look prettier, smileing

 

L'JOE'S POV

I was about to lead her to the seat next to mine, but she quickly took the seat next to Niel. She probably got seduced with Niel's big ugly lips -___-.

I pouted and sat across from her. 

Watching them giggling together, made me sad. I wanted to make her laugh. I wanted to have a conversation with her. I wanted to be the one that made her smile.

"So, who's the lovely girl?" ChunJi asked, while eyeing a laughing girl and Niel. 

"I don't know yet. I just call her Miss," i said annoyed by them. 

"Thanks! Thanks for making me smile for once! Its been long since i've smiled. Thankyou," she whispered to Niel.

This was her first smile for a very long time. Crap, i wasn't the one that caused it.

"Nah, no problem! I love seeing my girl smile," Niel grinned.

I slammed the table with my fist. They were going to far with this happy happy conversation of theirs. People gasped on my actions.

"I'm eating lunch outside," i say calmly, but still fierce.

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNN! XD