Oppa

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I woke up after my thirty minute sleep. I looked around only to find myself still in the house of Teen Top. I yawned and stretched.  "So you're finally awake?" L'Joe said while watching tv.

I nodd and check my phone. No unread messages. I sigh and ask, " Where's the restroom?" 

"There." Ljoe said while pointing to a hallway. "Go straight, take a left, then a right and then there you are."

 

I walk down the hall and make a right. I got into another hallway and i made a left. (Author speaking: Hehe! Sun Hee is bad at remembering things~ Just like me :P) At the end of searching and "following" directions, i came across a room. I enter.

The room was extremely neat and well organized. "Pabo...this is a bedroom," i huffed out. Instead of walking out of the room, i stay there examining the features to the room. The walls were painted a light red, while the floor was shiny black. 

I walked to the mirror and frown at my figure. My hair all messed up, clothes wrinkled, and face all depressed looking.

I take out my phone and go to my photos. I brought up a picture of me BEFORE my happy life came to a halt. My hair was tied in pig tails, clothes all cute looking, and face revealing my young dimples. Everyone called me a cutie. Everyone wanted to be my friend. Everyone wanted to be me....but not anymore. No one would like to be a stupid looking dull girl like me.

A tear slowly dripped down of my chin. "I hate my old self. I should've listened to my butler. He told me that he could see my future through my light brown eyes. 

 

"You might not listen to me right now, but after you realise i'm right.....you'll be sorry."

 

His words go through my head over and over again. "Oppa, if only you were here...you would tell me everything was ok; that you'll handle it for me. And that you'll be by my side always......" 

I clench onto my phone with tears streaming down my eyes. I unlock my purple phone and press Contacts.

 

Contacts (1)

1) Oppa

 

My eyes were too puffy, and my head was too busy spinning a million times, that i didn't notice the (1) part next to contacts.

I press the call button next to Oppa's name. He automatically answers. 

"Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"When will you be coming back home? I miss you alot oppa."

"......."

"Oppa?"

"Soon."

"Ok oppa," i say a sniff over and over again.

"Are you crying," Oppa said with a weird voice.

"Oppa, yes. I'm crying."

"Why?"

"School....school's hard Oppa!!!!"

"How come?"

"I feel like nobody loves me...they either run and avoid me or they shout harsh comments to me."

"But what about that L'Joe guy? I heard he confessed to you."

"He did....but.....its that......its really awkward between us two.......but.....why would he like an ugly girl like me?."

"Sun Hee, i could tell that L'Joe loves you alot. He would risk his whole life for you to like him back."

"..... go on......"

"I think you two look like a great couple anyway."

"COUPLE!?!?!?!!?!?!?! What the hell!! No way."

"Why? Is there something wrong with L'Joe?"

"I....I-I had m-my f-first kiss with....him........and...i don't know."

"Why are you stuttering? Can this mean that you like him back?"

"Oppa, Stop teasing me! I don't know, maybe i do. He DID make me blush...."

"See! no wonder he likes you. You're the full package! Silky black hair, light brown eyes....pale...white.....beautiful skin..."

 

L'JOE POV

Suddenly my phone started ringing. Sun Hee's name blinked on my screen.

I answered it and she called me Oppa every time! It was paradise. All i have to do is to persuade her to like me back. HAHAHA.

 

SUN HEE POV

I laugh into the phone and make my way back into the living room. 

"Oppa. Oppa? Oppa!!!!" i scream.

"Oh umm yes?"

"Aish, nevermind."

"Oh ok."

"And Oppa?"

"Yes?"

"I might give L'Joe pabo a chance. He is kind of cute anyway. I got to go," i say as i hang up. "Saranghaeyo Oppa. Bye."

 

I arrive at the living room. "Ljoe?" I say quietly. I approach him closer and examine his face. He was blushing. 

I wave my hand at his face and laugh. "Is L'Joe pabo blushing?" I say mimicking his voice about 3 days ago.

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for i think 4 days!!! :(