Day 1 of Being A Butler; Purple Freak?

❤Be Ma Girl❤

Lee Byung Hun, i mean, L'Joe and I took our seperate ways and went home. I arrived at my house and unlocked the front door. The stupid old house was silent when i walked in. The sound of the clock ticking and the sound of snoring echoed all around the home. I walk upstairs, going higher and higher. 

My room was pure purple. I loved the purple coloring reflecting back to my eyes. Purple is my favorite color ever. I have mostly purple everything. Purple binders, a purple bag, purple clothing, and a lifesized purple teddy bear.

I hopp on my bed and embrace the purple lifesized bear. I nuzzel my face into the bear's neck. The soft fake furr touching my smooth skin. "Hmm....what should i make L'Joe do," i angrily moan. I take out a purple sticky note and began writing. I smirk after i finish coming up with evil ideas.

 

*NEXT DAY*

It was day one of L'Joe acting as my butler. My helpful polite real butler drove me to Hansung HighSchool, in my purple limousine. As the usual, people stared at my awesome looking limousine. Sometimes students went up to me and tried asking if they could ride to school in my limousine with me. HELL NO, is what i usually say. 

I come out of my limousine and smirk when i notice L'Joe, through my purple shades. Clenching onto my light purple bag, i made my way to him. "YAH! L'Joe, pabo!"

He turned around to face me, flashing me one of his blinding smiles. "Yes? What will you want me to do, Miss Sun Hee," he said as he kneeled down on one leg.

I smirk. This week will be fun, thought evily. I take out my purple sticky note and began reading silently.

 

'List of things to accomplish before this week ends

Tuesday= Get him to make a fool of himself.'

 

I smile a smile full of evil. "Go over to everyone and say that you're obsessed with me. Tell them you're madly in love with me."

 

L'JOE POV

I smile happily in the inside when she told me my mission for today. If only she would understand that i actually do find this not insulting or humiliating. I actually am obsessed with her. I'm very madly in love with her. She's different, and i love that about her. Even if she doesn't like me back right at this moment, i'm still full of hope.

"Okay," i nodd and turn around blushing. This was awesome. I was going to make sure that everyone knows that i love her. If i do this, everyone will back off and i could have Sun Hee for myself. ^_^ Being her butler is fun already.

I walk over to a group of girls. They turn around smiling and flipping their hair. "Heyy L'Joe Oppa, what brings you here today?" one of them flirted.

I smile and told the group of girls. "You know Sun Hee? I have a big crush on her. I'm obsessed, and i'm madly in love." The girls reacted with angry eyes. They were all pretty, but i liked Sun Hee. They were just jealous. I nodd and come to another group, but with guys.

I continue with the mission but was stopped when Sun Hee came to me. "Thats enough, i think i have a big group full of haters already," she smirked. 

Her smirk was so cute. She was cute. Everything about her was cute and adorable.

"Is today's mission finished already?" i say, wanting some more. She nodded and spoke, "But, you still have to act like you're my butler." I smile.

When we got to her locker, her locker was purple. She handed me her things and we walked to our class. We were in all of the classes together except last period. I pouted when it was the last period. 

After last period ended, i walked to what seemed like her class. I was right. She came out looking gorgeous but was growling repeatedly. "Is there something wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head and we began walking outside the school. 

A shiny purple limousine stopped infront of us and she gladly climbed in, without saying good bye. I frown and look at the floor. I didn't want this day to end already. 

To my luck, she pulled me in with her.

 

 

:O I wonder why she pulled him in with her :O