I Did It...Just For You

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I glared at ChangJo and hit him on the stomach hard. "uhmm," he groaned as he stared back at me with those eyes of his. I swear his glare was deadly. It was like my life was shortening each minute he stared. Before ChangJo was able to attempt to do anything, I sprinted away in search of my saviour. I spotted ChunJi and smirked. "CHUNJI!" ChunJi glanced my way and smiled sweetly. "Anything wrong?" he asked me. In the corner of my eye, i watched the scary makne stomp into the gaming room. ChangJo managed to sense my presence in the room, as he stared at each indivisual. We met eyes and he growled. I'm dead. 

ChangJo slid his way over to us and I wimpered a little. "ChunJi, ChangJo is trying to ki---" ChangJo cut me off and hugged me violently. ChunJi raised an eyebrow at the two infront of him. "ChangJo is trying to what?" I tried to speak but ChangJo managed to stop me from talking. So instead, i tried to communicate to ChunJi using my eyes and face emotions. "What?", ChunJi said. ChangJo chuckled and hugged me tighter. "Nothing Hyung, continue with what you were doing before," ChangJo smiled fakely and dragged me out of ChunJi's reach and sight.

People sent us weird glares. Well, who wouldn't? Who wouldn't think its weird to see a ChangJo dragging and covering the mouth of some girl? We ended up near the restrooms. "Will you let me go," i yelled into his hand and bit it. There must be something wrong with his hand because I've noticed he didn't have any reaction to the bite. "Hm?" I glanced up at him. His attention was set near the restrooms. "Come with me," he mumbled and dragged me to the boy's restroom.  "In here," he  whispered. I widened my eyes from what was in there. "....."

When Ljoe finished with his 'kiss' session with that girl, i watched ChangJo shout at the girl to leave. I stared deep into L'Joe's eyes for minutes. As 3 minutes passed by, LJoe broke the silence. "It's not what you think Sun Hee." I laughed awkwardly and looked at Ljoe. "What makes you think I'd care what you do?" LJoe frowned, and watched me leave the room. ChangJo shook his head and said, "Look what you did."

Sadly the party has came to an end and everyone began leaving. Ryeowook tapped me on the shoulder and handed me a piece of cake. "For you, and only you ^_^" he smiled at me. I exchanged a smile and i bowed. "Thanks." Teen Top piled into the van but we switched seats. ChunJi in the drivers seat, Ricky in the passenger seat, CAP behind ChunJi, and LJoe behind Ricky. At the back, ChangJo sat on the middle, myself on his right, and Niel on his left. "So did everyone have fun?" ChunJi grinned. "Deh."

As the conversation was dying, ChunJi polietly asked me where i lived so he could drop me off. "Can't Noona sleep at our house? She could sleep in with me," Ricky giggled. ChunJi eye smiled and turned to look at me when it was red light. "It matters if she actually wants to. Do you?" I shook my head and passed. "No thanks." The red light turned into a bright green one and we drove on.

I glanced at each person in the van. Niel was sleeping near the window, ChangJo glared at me back and smirked, Ricky sang quietly with the radio, ChunJi drove to my destination, CAP extremely drunk and high, and LJoe adnormaly silent. I sat up and looked over LJoe's shoulder. I examined his face features. First time ever i noticed two little moles near one of his eyes. His lips made me think of my pet cat and his hair felt soft. I think as i pet his hair over and over again. "Yah." I hear a faint voice say. "Why are you feeling LJoe's hair?" 

I  turned around and rolled my eyes at the makne. "Who said i was feeling his hair." ChangJo narrowed his eyes at me and took out his ipod. " Don't think you'll be able to convince me differently that you werent just touching his hair." "Ahh~ Sun Hee sshi! This is your house right?" ChunJi pointed to the manision near. " It is," i nodd and get out of the van. " Good night, Angel~" ChunJi sang and slowly drove away.

"Good night."

The next morning, i wake up suddenly because of my cell phone.  "Stupid phone," i groaned and looked at the caller. "The heck is this?" I wonder as I decided to answer the phone call. "Hello?" i asked the caller. "Annyoung!" a familair voice chimed. "Change into an outfit and come out. I'll be waiting for you~" the voice said into the phone. "Quick, now bye!" "But I--" I mumble and mock the caller's words. "I'll be waiting for you; change!" I took a quick shower, changed into my purple and black outfit, and grabbed needed items such as my phone, chapstick, and my wallet. I headed outside. 

"Yay! You actually followed," the same voice giggled. ChunJi. "Why are you guys here," i spat, giving intense glares at ChunJi and ChangJo. "Well, since we're all becoming great friends....i've decided to have a day when we can hang out and get to know each other a little better. Sadly Niel, CAP hyung, and Ricky couldn't attend our trip of friendship.." I sigh and was about to leave when i heard another voice.

"Sun Hee, how do i look," LJoe shyly said. I turned around and stood there in awe. "What happened to you?!" "Nothing really... I got a new haircut, bought a new warddrobe, etc.." Ljoe said, not getting my point. "Ani, i mean your hair! Why is it purple?!" i face palm myself.

"Oh...i dyed my hair purple for you agi~" he shyly scratched his head.

 

 

 

 

Lol there's a few mistakes i've realized from the past chapter updates. 1) LJoe somehow found out what Sun Hee's name was 2) I forgot to add ChunJi in the van when they were driving to the party {FIXED} 3) etc. For your information, i'm not going to put a chapter yet. I might do it later on though. OH AND ITS THE AUTUMNAL EQUINOX today: 9/22/12 ;___; Its autumn now.... Yes!

GOD I LOVE COMMENTS XD 

Ppyong~ CUT3BUTD3AD1Y243