Age Is Just A Number

❤Be Ma Girl❤

Credits to  jkmistygirl for graphic ^^;

"Stupid fortune...telling stupid lies...ruining my mind," i scrowled, glaring at the fortune paper. ChunJi chuckled nerously and reached his arm over to get his hands on my fortune. I gazed at him smile and giggle at the paper, as i tightened up my fists ready to swing at the nearest person. "Angel, this is such a cute fortune...why crumble it up? Is it because of a special guy going through your mind everyday," he said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Could it be that he's at this table right now?"

'That's it...' I swung my fist at something, which i could care less what it punched. A cry of pain exited the makne beside me. I slowly rose from my seat, trying to speed away before he was able to react with much more irritation, but because of my so called punishment, i wasn't able to sprint. "Good luck trying to escape," ChangJo smirked and grabbed my arm. "Because you're not going anywhere." 'My life....' I begged for forgiveness and failed miserably. Now, at this moment, being carried on ChangJo's shoulder is quite awkward...since my .... Bottom is facing his face....very uncomfortable indeed. "Mind letting me down," i blushed a deep rose red, wondering if he had any comments about my...thing. "Shut up and be happy that you don't have to walk on your own two feet." 

I frowned, replaying the past. 

 

'Pabo, who would like me?

I would.'

 

'What happened to the kinder version of Changjo? Was it cursed never to appear again? Or has it vanished, due to his devilish side?' Without a doubt, i shoved the stupid thoughts away and gave some consideration of why im here in the first place. 'Why did i allow them to take me away from a peaceful day? A day as peaceful as the rustling of bushes and the swaying of rose bushes. Oh how i love roses. Purple ones are Very appealing,' i brightly beamed to myself.

I gave attention to where we were going. We passed three stores, one of them being Subway...? As ChangJo was walking comfortably behind his two hyungs, we ended up at a mini pet adoption center. The four of us skipped right in. "Good morning," the lady smiled and blushed glancing at ChunJi's-so-called-handsome-face-features. "Good morning," ChunJi winked at the 25 year old woman. "Do you know where the puppies are," he pouted. "Because i'm afraid i forgot." 

The woman, labeled with the name Susan giggled and guided us to the land of puppies. Shih tzu, poodles, german sheperds, and many others were shown behind a thick glass wall, prohibiting any sound to be heard. "Any specific breed you'd like?" she asked."

"I uh...not at the second," Ljoe peered at me shyly. "Okay, so Please help yourselves," she nodded at ChunJi and gave him a crumpled piece of paper. "Kamsamnida," Chunji shot her with his 'y' grin. "Hope we see each other again, my beautiful daisy." Susan chortled, echoing off the walls of the area. "Aigoo, i wish i could remain here but i have other customers to help....got to go," she sulked and left.

"Don't make me want to gag again ChunJi," i rolled my eyes as ChangJo set me down. "She's 25, ChunJi...25!!!" i yelled, having a mental breakdown. "Agi," ChunJi chuckled. "Age is just a number," he smiled and lifted up my chin. "Smile, it suits you." I lifted up my free hand, warning him. He sighed and turned around to gaze into the puppie's eyes.

ChunJi met eyes with a puffy poodle that pounced on other dogs. The white poodle stuck its tounge out and leaped towards the glass. Splat.

"ChunJi, i think you shouldn't be too close to the glass," ChangJo spoke up. ChunJi, in response, walked past the poodles section and into the shih tzus area. "Puppies....PUPPIES!!!" ChunJi yelled. "OMO SUCH CUTIES!!!"

"?," i raised my eyebrow. "Hope ChunJi gets bitten soon," i snickered. 

 

Yeah...this chapter is..well...incomplete....i just, wanted to update because it has been a while....

CUT3BUTD3AD1Y243