Don't Touch My Phone!

❤Be Ma Girl❤

"So I guess we'll be stuck here alone for three hours, huh?" L'Joe said with no hint of worry written on his face.

 I fall down to my knee's and huddle into a ball. This is just a dream, a dream. A stupid one. I say over and over again in my head, while burrowing my head into my legs.  Then suddenly i feel a pair of arms go around me. "Don't worry, I'll make these three hours more fun for the two of us," I hear L'Joe say as his lips reach my cheek.

I stood there shocked once again...staying there with an open mouth looking like a dork. No, not that stupid flutterly feeling again..i hate that. "G-Get away from m-me..." i stutter.  L'joe stands up and walks away. That was easy, i thought to myself.

I stand up and take out my purple phone. 'New Message", was typed on the screen. 

 

'Inbox: 1

Hey Sun Hee, this is Ryeowook! I got your phone number from your best friend Lee Ji Yun. So anyway, i wanted to know if you could be my partner in this little party of mine. No reason.. 

6:02PM Friday, September 26

To: Sun Hee

From: ***-***-****

 

A wave of negativity flows through me when i see that Ryeowook thinks that the stupid Queenka, Lee Ji Yun is my best friend. I sigh and checked the time. It was 6:10. Eight minutes ago. "Who's that?" i hear Lj'oe ask.

"Nobody," i say as i continue to reply to Ryeowook's text. (Author speaking: If any of you are confused about why Ryeowook is in the same grade as L'Joe and Sun Hee....just PRETEND that all Teen Top and Ryeowook is around the same age and are in the same grade, okay? XD)

"No. I heard a cell phone ring. It was yours, wasn't it?"

"No."

"Give me the phone," he said while reaching out to grab the phone out of my hand.

"No!"

"Give it"

"NO!"

"Please~"

"N-O!!!!!" i said as i slapped his hand away. 

"Fine." L'Joe pouted. "Do you at least want to watch some movies with me?"

I nodd and follow behind.

 

I took a seat on the comfy couch, while L'Joe looked through his dvd's. When he found one, he put the movie dvd in and jumped onto the couch. The movie was an action movie. I smiled as the movie played on. Lots of people were getting killed, which made me laugh at how they died.

"Hey Sun Hee, i'm going to get some popcorn in the kitchen..." he said as he stands up and stretches.

"Neh."

 

L'JOE POV

I informed her that I was going to make some popcorn. She just nodded as usual.

 

"I've held back my confession for al this time,

I was deeply worried that i would lose a friend,

I spent every night laying in my worries,

Only the hot sun can comfort me." i started rapping.

 

The popcorn finished popping in the microwave so i put it in a big bowl, and carried a few drinks with me down back to the living room.

"Sun Hee~ I have popcorn," i say, trying to sound cute. I laugh when i see Sun Hee sound asleep. She was very cute when she was lying there looking lifeless.

I smile when i notice her phone in her hand. "My lucky chance." 

I grabb her purple phone and look at the wall paper. There was a young girl and a young boy, both children, smiling. I point to the girl and smile as i realize its a young version of Sun Hee. But who was the boy? Her best guy friend? Or her crush?

I slap myself angrily when i couldn't get an answer. I continue to explore her phone. I got to her messages and read. Ryeowook texted her about the same party i was invited to, but he asked her if she could be his partner for the party. I frown at her response to his message.

 

Yeah, i could be your partner. Meet you there tomorrow night ^^;

6:13PM Friday, September 26

To: Ryeowook

From: Sun Hee

 

Yay! I'll pick you up okay? If thats alright with you and your Mom.

6:15PM Friday, September 26

To: Sun Hee

From: Ryeowook.

 

It was 6:24 and she didn't answer back yet. I smirk and reply.

 

No thanks. I have L'Joe oppa to pick me up! And also, i'm sorry but i forgot..I'm dating cutie L'Joe oppa, and if he saw me as your partner, he'll freak out. Sorry.

6:25 Friday, September 26

To: Ryeowook

From: Sun Hee

 

I chuckle when Ryeowook never hesitates to reply back.

 

Aw ok...You're dating L'Joe? When did you guys go out? Who was the one that asked the other out? I thought you didn't like him.

6: 26 Friday, September 26

To: Sun Hee

From: Ryeowook.

 

After i got Ryeowook's really worried reply, i automatically know that Ryeowook likes Sun Hee too. I chuckled, deleted my messages i sent and went to her contacts. 

1) Mother

2) Ryeowook

3) Butler

4) Lee Ji Yun >:(

5) Oppa

 

Oppa? I guess thats the guy in the picture with her, i thought. I copy "Oppas" phone number on my phone and start deleting her contacts.

I add one contact.

 

Contacts (1)

1) Oppa (Author speaking: Hehe. For your information, Its not the same oppa that was already in Sun Hee's phone. L'Joe just replaced the "Oppas" number with his.)

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEHE! Surprising? Aigoo!! L'Joe messed with Sun Hee's phone! Wonder how she'll react~