Dreams Are Another Way Of Revealing The Future

❤Be Ma Girl❤

Today was Tuesday, another lame, boring day of school. Why does Mother force me to attend a ty highschool? Hansung HighSchool is stupid. Life's stupid. Everything and everyone is stupid.

I walk down the halls of Hansung HighSchool, irritated. Someone bumps into me and i shout back at them,"YAH! Look where you're going, idiot!" I glare at the boy with my light brown seriously angry eyes. He backs away, scared. I laugh at how he's soo pathetic. I continue to walk down the hall.

I arrive at my lame looking classroom and i grab a chair and sit at a desk, all alone.

The nerdy teacher came into the room while 3 guys followed behind. Each one of them looked rich. Wow, now they let rich pabos in this school to? This school is such a dump.

"I have been reported that there are six new students that just came. This is just half of them." He said as he gestured to the three boys. 

"Please introduce yourselves," the nerdy teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! We're half of Teen Top!" They chorused.

The tallest one with brown hair spoke. "I am Ahn Daniel~ Also known as Niel!" My lips slightly curved, twitching trying to form a smile; but doesn't. He looked, interesting.

"I'm Lovely Ricky!" the shortest one smiled. Ahn Daniel nudged him in the stomach and gave him a look. "Oh! My real name is Yoo Chang Hyun. Please take care of me!" Yoo Chang Hyun looked really childish. His eyes glowed with sparkles. Almost all the girls screamed because of his "cuteness".

The last one had blonde hair, but he didn't speak. The girls waited for him to speak. He snapped out of his long blank trance and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm sorry for the wait. I am Lee Byung Hun. You could call me L'Joe." 

Most of the girls fainted. Lee Byung Hun didn't even use any effort to make them faint like that. Must be a natrual thing, i thought.

"You may take your seats, gentlemen."

Each one of the girls in my class, expcept me, were dying to get one of them to sit next to them. Some of the girls even pushed their seat partner off the seat.

Ahn Daniel sat next to a girl that was really shy. Yoo Chang Hyun sat at a table, full of noonas. Yoo Chang Hyun seemed like a big flirt to them. The rest of the guys sighed at how all the girls adored those three guys.

 

"Is this seat taken?" the guy with blond hair asked, while he pointed to the seat next to me.

"Yeah," i say almost imedientally, not caring.

"Hey! Sun Hee! Be nice to the new kids," the teacher shouted across the room. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag on the chair next to me and threw it on the floor.

Lee Byung Hun took the seat and put his stuff down too. 

 

Every couple of mintues, i felt like i was being stared at. It felt creepy.

Then, another teacher sped into the room and took Mr. Stupid with her. Class wasn't even finished yet, but that was good enough for me. 

I leaned on the desk and closed my eyes. Finally, a peaceful sleep. 

I dreamt of myself sleeping on a cloud, feeling like i was in paradise. There was no sound vibrations, other than my snore. The cloud was puffy and soft. A few mintues later, the cloud started shaking. It broke in half and i fell. I was about to fall on hard concrete, but i was saved. Saved by my romeo.

I wake up.

"Umm. Miss? Are you alright?" the blonde asked. I wasn't on my chair, but i was on the ground. His hand cushioning my head. 

I slapped his hands away and sat up. "Did you have a nightmare?" Lee Byung Hun questioned.

I shook my head and climbed back on my chair. "How long have i been sleeping?"

"Not long. Just for ten mintues."

I lay my head flat on the desk, still tired. I feel fingers push away the hair from my face. 

"You looked cute when you were sleeping," he smiled brightly.

 

Thats when i felt something in my stomach. It was a fluttery feeling. It felt weird. 

I turned my face away from him and looked at the other side of the room.

My cheeks were burning up, and i didn't like it.

 

 

Hi! Please comment~ :D HINT OF HOW SHE WAS FEELING: blush *Well, more than a hint* :3