:O She's Not Interested With----?!?!

❤Be Ma Girl❤

Choi Jong Hyun came closer, breaking more of the distance. It was irritating. I felt like he was going to do something bad to me.

I held my breath, and i hear a shout from down the hall. "YAH! ChangJo! Stop messing around and help me out. Come on!"

It was a red haired guy. He seemed familiar, when i saw him walking up to us. Oh yeah. He was that guy that winks too much at the girls. -___- He bowed and glared at Choi Jong Hyun, signaling him to follow.

So now i was left alone at the end of the hall. All alone. With noone to talk to. Noone at all.

 

L'JOE POV

I stomped outside of the cafteria. I was tired of watching Miss have fun without me. Even though i just met her today, i suddenly fell in love.

She had the most shiny silky black hair i've ever seen. Since she's hot tempered, her eyes just differ of what she seems to be like. Her beatiful gorgeous light brown eyes always amaze me. Her eyes look like its filled with sadness and rage. Most girls just think of her as a loner. I think of her as my lovely flower miss.

"Hyuuunnngg~ Stop doing that!" an annoying Ricky yelled behind me, trying his hard to track me down.

I sped faster and stopped when i got to the school walls. I would've climbed over it, but didn't feel like i was ready enough to give it a try. I sighed and turned and put my hands up, showing my defeat.

"Finally!" A tired looking CAP said panting.

I smirked. "Never knew you get so exhausted this fast, hyung. So lazy." This just made him get more mad. ChunJi laughed along with me.

We start walking back to the cafeteria, where we were going to buy some food. I was so very hungry. I put some food on my tray and paid. I didn't even try to sneak a peek at the "laughing couple", i just stared at them. All i saw was a ghostly figure of Neil. I decide to stay away from him. He was already on my bad side. But, where was ChangJo and Sun Hee?

 

I took a bite out of my tasty sandwhich and sat at a table with a very annoying Ricky, a calm looking ChunJi, and a CAP. Ricky started to talk about crushes and love.

"So hyungs, i met this really nice noona and she feels the same way! I really likeee her," Ricky brightly smiled.

CAP shook his head and frowned. I know why he frowned. It was because he felt that Ricky chose crushes too quickly and easily. Despite Ricky's glowing personality, most girls would probably take advantage over that. As hyungs of Ricky, we wont let Ricky date yet.

Ricky pouted and looked at ChunJi hyung, waiting for him to start a new topic. ChunJi smiled. "So L'Joe..."

"Yeah?" i calmly replied. 

"I could see that you like that chic."

"Chic?"

"Miss."

"Oh.. yeah," i say blushing. I rubbed the back of my neck and slightly frowned, "But she acts like she isn't interested."

Ricky screamed, "WOW! FINALLY A GIRL NOT INTERESTED WITH L'JOE HYUNG!!!"

I sent a glare at him and sighed. "She doesn't seem interested with anyone of us, really. Not even you, Ricky which makes me really surprised."

Ricky made an O shaped mouth and plugged his ears with his fingers. I could tell he didn't like one bit of what i informed him. Then suddenly, ChunJi stood up and walked away. Wonder why, i thought.

 

CHUNJI'S POV~

I smile at my devious afterschool plans. All i need to do is to have some people to help me out. I extend my five fingers. All of them representing the other members. I take out two, L'Joe's and Ricky's. And think of Neil, CAP, and ChangJo. I scratch my head. CAP is too serious and lazy, so he's out. I smile. ChangJo and Neil, is the best helpers i could think of.

I walk to Neil who was still fiddling with his lunch food. He played with his fork and stuffed his mouth with food. "Hey Neil! Can you help me with something?"

"Yeah! What about?" he asked. I whisper into his ear my plan. He looks at me with eyes of sorrow. "So that's why Hyung was angry about me stealing his thunder...he was in love with her the whole time..i better go apologize," Neil says taking a stand.

With both free hands, i push him back on his seat. "No! If you do, he'll know i told you. Just don't. Please! Prettyyy please!?!?!?!?" I say as i attack him with pleases. he finally gives in and agrees.

I looked around for ChangJo. Then i heard a shout. It was from the girl L'Joe was talking about. "L'Joe's Miss? Where are you?" i whisper. Down the hall, all the way at the end, i see ChangJo with her. They were talking. I seemed like i didn't care at all, so i shouted at them. WHen ChangJo didn't come right away, i got angry and walked over there myself. "ChangJo! Come here! I need your help," i screamed. 

ChangJo nodded to me and her and walked with me to a random room we found empty.

 

 

Silent readers~ Be free to speak up anytime! :D