"Hide-And-Seek Are For Babies"

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I wave my hand at L'joe's face. He blinked a couple times before coming to his senses. "L'JOE PABO!!!!!!!" i screamed into his ear. "WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?"

"I'm n-not b-blushing...W-Why would I-I b-blush?" L'joe replied stuttering. He waved me away and sat up on the couch. "I wouldn't blush randomly, for no reason..."

"Exactly, so something made you blush...and what was that something?" i say while raising an eyebrow and taking a seat on the comfy couch next to him.

"Um, it was something in the movie that they did," he said quickly.

I raise my eyebrow higher. "Oh..okay then."

 

"So L'Joe...were you invited to Ryeowook's party?" I say trying to have a good going conversation.

"Yeah. Did you?"

"Yeah, so....um L'joe about earlier, sorry about that."

"What? About the phone? No that's ok. I could see why you were planning to hide it from me."

"Yeah."

*DING DONG*

The bell rang and i ran to the door. A very tired looking Niel walks into the building, and shuts the door behind him. Without him noticing me he passed by me and walked to lie down beside L'Joe. "Aish, posing is so tiring. We have to do this and then this and that. " Neil said as he waves his arms around.

"Get off. That's Sun Hee's spot to sit," L'Joe said to Niel with serious eyes.

Neil's eyes widen and he automatically stands up. "Sorry Sun Hee, where ever you are," he said while trying to find me. I come out of the darkness and smile at Neil. He's my ticket out of here.

"Neil!!!" I shout happily.

 

LJOE POV

I heard the bell ring. It must be Neil...great.

Neil walked into Teen Top headquarters and took Sun Hee's seat next to me. "Get off. That's Sun Hee's spot," i shout at him. 

He automatically stood up and apologized to Sun hee. I smirk. 'I'm not letting you steal Sun Hee's heart from me. She's mine, and mine only. Not yours. Mine.' i thought to myself. 'Someday, Sun Hee will like me back...it just takes some time. Just you wait.'

"Oh hi Sun Hee," Neil greeted her as he took a seat on another empty couch. She smiled and sat next to him. Then she began whispering, but i could still mouth out what she said.

"Get me out of here," Sun Hee said.

"Why?" Neil responded back.

"I can't stand three hours with him."

"L'Joe? What's wrong with L'Joe?"

"His flower boy personality is rubbing off of me...."

'Isn't that a good thing?"

"I don't know!"

 

"I'M NOT DEAF!!! I COULD HEAR EVERYTHING~" I yell at them annoyed. "If you want to whisper to each other, you could at least try whispering in a different room."

Sun Hee sighed. "I'm bored though."

"Me too," Neil agreed.

"Should we play a game then?" I join in.

"Sure," Neil smiled happily. "What about hide-and-seek?"

"Nah~ Isn't that a children's game? Hide-and-Seek is for babies--," I coughed out.

"Oh! I love hide-and-seek!" Sun Hee giggled right after i speak.

"Let's play hide-and-seek then. I like the game too Sun Hee," I laugh awkwardly, earning weird stares from both Sun Hee and Neil.

"But didn't you say that it was a game for babies," Sun Hee glared at me confused.

"No i didn't."

"Uh huh."

"Nuh uh."

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh--"

"L'JOE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!" Neil screamed, while cutting me off. "Ok, since there's the three of us....we can't choose teams."

"Actually we could. The two people that aren't the one trying to find them could be in a team. DUH!" I screamed at the pouty face Neil.

"Shut up," Neil pouted some more.

"Make me," i stared at him with daring eyes.

From the corner of my eyes, i see Sun Hee rolling her eyes. "Lets play."

 

SUN HEE'S POV

"Lets play," i say while rolling my eyes. 

"Okay!" the two boys shouted in unison.

At the end of rock paper sissors, L'Joe was chosen to be the catcher/ finder. "Haha," Neil and I mehronged him. 

And then we were off. Neil grabbed my hand and we ran. "Let's go inside here," he said while leading me into a familiar room. It was the red and black room. The place where i cried my eyes out.

"Is this your room?"

"No. Actually its ChangJo's."

I widen my eyes and tried running out of the room. What if ChangJo found me in his room? What will happen to me? One things for sure, i'm not going to see daylight the next day.

"Sun Hee!! Shhhhhh~ Come here. I heard L'Joe stopped counting," Neil harshly whispered.

"No! I have to get out of here," I whisper back. Neil grabbed me on the waist and pulled me into a closet.

"Shh! Be quiet." Neil covered my mouth with his hand. 

Then i heard the bedroom door open. I hear L'Joe speak. "Where are you~?" 

I look through the little opening in the closet. "I swear i heard Sun Hee shout in here," Ljoe said scratching his head. "Aish, i must be hearing things wrong."

Ljoe started to fiddle with a stuffed toy on ChangJo's bed. And then he shuts his eyes. "Sun Hee....why are you so perfect to me? When will you like me back? Why do you have to like that stupid guy Neil?" L'Joe murmured. "Someday you'll realise we're destined to be together. I'll be here waiting for you to say saranghae to me. I'll fight for you for all eternity. Saranghae Sun Hee."

My eyes softened, but later realised i couldn't breathe that well with Neil's hand covering my mouth and some of my nose. So I bit his palm. "OW!"

I punched Neil in the stomach and harshly whispered to him. "Shut up will you?"

And then the worst happened. L'Joe opened the closet and frowned. "Did you two hear what i said?" We nodded. "," L'Joe mumbled under his breath.

 

Sorry for not updating again!!! Hope you guys can understand~ SO anyway.....How was the chapter? Was it long? Was it interesting? OR SHOULD I PUT SOME MORE CHANGJO OR NEIL OR LJOE AND YOU MOMMENTS IN THERE NEXT CHAPTER?

 

Choices: 

1====ChangJoXYou (funny momments)

2====NeilXYou

3====L'JoeXYou (Skinship?)

 

 

And also~ I'll be responding back to everyone's comments now~ XP