My Hero

❤Be Ma Girl❤

The seven of us went off the stage. I punched Ricky in the stomach for noticing me in the audience. "PABO," i screamed.

I ran my hardest to the nearest park, to hide from them in case they would follow. To my dismay, they followed close behind.

I ended up being cornered my six guys and the mini lake behind me. "Aish," i moaned displeased. I took a look at the lake behind me and glanced back at the six guys coming closer every second. I have two choices. 

Either get caught by them, or.....swim.

I grinned. "I guess I have no choice then." I quickly took off my jacket and fuzzy bunny slippers. 

~~~SPLASH~~~

I jumped into the cold lake, wearing my purple pajammas. At first i was under the water, examining the lake's insides. There were mini fish below me swimming around. Small underwater plants swayed back and forth due to my actions in the water.

I reached out to touch a plant, but instead i start choking from lack of air. I looked above me, seeing six faces look down at me. 

'Will i die from drowning like this?'

'When i die, i want Oppa's face to be the last one i see'

'I guess this is my time to sleep forever'

Thoughts popped into my mind, as i smiled slightly. 

'Finally, i could leave this stupid life'

I closed my eyes and fainted.

 

L'JOE POV

I chuckled when Sun Hee punched Ricky in the stomach. "I guess I don't have to kill him anymore...he got what he needed," i smiled.

Suddenly, Sun Hee sprinted away after punching Ricky. "Where is she going?" i asked the guys.

"I don't know. Lets just follow...we have nothing to do anyway," ChunJi said.

"Noona~~ I'M SORRY!!!!" Ricky screamed and ran after her.

I looked at ChangJo. He was smiling. "This will be fun," ChangJo grinned.

 

We ended up cornering her. The lake was a big help into catching her. "Give up, you have no choice to, anyway," ChangJo laughed evily.

Sun Hee and i exchanged glances. 'Give up Sun Hee, you don't want us to catch you the hard way,' i said to her with my eyes.

She shook her head and started to take her jacket off and bunny slippers. 

"EKK!! She's going to do a ~" Ricky shouted, covering his eyes.

Sun Hee smirked my way and jumped in the lake. "Sun Hee!" I yelled.

"WHAAAA~," ChunJi screamed.

 

We all looked down into the lake, to see if she was alright. I was wrong.

"Sun Hee!" I screamed a worried shout.

I was ready to jump after her, when i was stopped by another splash made my ChangJo.

"ChangJo will handle it, L'Joe. Don't worry," CAP said, not calming me down a bit.

 

Out came ChangJo with Sun Hee in his arms. He was carrying her in bridal style. 

He gently put Sun Hee on a nearby bench. I ran to them and sat by Sun Hee, and rested her head on my lap.

I brushed away the hair on her face. "Is she still alive," i say as i watch ChunJi feel her heartbeat.

ChunJi gave me a kind smile. "Yes."

I clutched onto my chest, feeling my heart pound violently. 'I'm so worried about you'

 

SUNHEE'S POV

I passed out and woke up with a worried faced L'Joe staring down at me. He widened his eyes and smiled.

I looked at him confused as i tried to realise what was happening. I sat up and glanced around at the other four guys staring at me. "So you finally chose to wake up?" ChunJi, Niel, and CAP smile as they walked over to me.

"NOONA~ I WAS SOO WORIED ABOUT YOU" Ricky shrieked. He came to me and tackled me into an embrace. 

"YAH! LET GO," i say tried to rip his arms off of me.

When i got him off of me, Niel grinned at me. "What?"

"You should go say thankyou to your hero."

"Hero?"

His grin was bigger and he pointed to dripping wet ChangJo near the lake. I rolled my eyes and made my way to him.

"Hey," i scratched the back of my neck. 

"Deh?" ChangJo answered still lying on his back, closing his eyes.

I took a seat next to him and i half smiled. "Thanks."

He shrugged and said, "Just make sure that you wont do that ever again, Ice Princess?"

"Stop calling me that idiot."

He smirked and opened his eyes. "I wont...I really think that nickname suits you well."

I hit him on the arm and frown. "Call me noona instead. Its better than Ice Princess anyway."

"Aniyo."

"Why," i say pouting.

"The nickname Ice Princess has multiple unique meanings, while Noona remains as one..."

"What's the meaning of Ice Princess in our circumstance," i asked raising my eyebrow.

"Ice of course means that you're harsh and cold."

"And?"

"But you also are like a Princess."

"How?"

"You tell me," he winked.

I rolled my eyes and punched him on the arm. "Pabo."

 

When i examined his face and actions, i saw that a tiny smile revealed itself after I called him a fool.

"Like my face features?," ChangJo grinned.

I shook my head. "A-Aniy-yo."

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! I updated earlier than usual ^_^ How did you like this chapter? :P Writing two stories are hard....especially since they both describe two different girl characters and two different guys...Sooooo :P