Call Me L'Joe

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I arrived back at the stupid cafeteria and look around in disgust. My real personailty is coming back. 

The bell rang, signaling that it was time for the next class. I haven't ate yet, and i regret searching for that pabo Lee Byung Hun. He was the cause of my stomach growling. -_- I sigh and walk to my last period class, Math.

Math passed by very quickly, and there wasn't any new students involved. I smiled a second time when i finally was granted some peaceful silence. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, but was woken up by that stupid geek of a teacher.

"Miss Sun Hee! The bell rang and some students found you sleeping! One more time you sleep in any class, you get detention. Understand!"

"Neh..." i say while rubbing my tired looking eyes. When will i be able to have a peaceful sleep? At home, mother forces me to take a walk around the park, since she thinks that'll make my personality happier. Stupid.

"Here is the afterschool detention pass. Take it and come to room 118."

"Can i use my Ipod?"

"No. You have other things to do in detention class. There'll be another student attending as well. Maybe you could make some friends for a change," that stupid nerdy teacher announced. 

I growl under my breath and walk slowly to the detention classroom. I was greeted by a lonely looking teacher and a stupid pabo student. He looked like a boy that shouldn't be here. "yah, you! What's your reason?"

He looked up from his book and frowned slightly. "I cheated on a quiz."

I smirk. "Cheated on a test? That's quite lame."

The guy crossed his arms and looked at me with competeing eyes. "What's yours?"

I laugh loudly and put my full attention back to the lame pabo. How dare he ask why im here. Everyone should've known my reason. "Talked back to a stupid ty teacher. He was getting in my nerves anyway." After i finished my reasoning, the lonely woman teacher shushed me since i used fowl language. 

The boy and i had a good going conversation, but we had to end it when detention was at its end. "My name is Kim Ryeowook. Ryeowook for short." he extended a hand to me. I shook it emotionless, and we gladly took our seperate ways.

I glance around at the sky. It was the afternoon. It was getting dark, as usal. I start to take the same route back to my old boring house, when i was stopped by a voice behind me. "Hey! Wait up!" it screamed.

I walk a bit faster, trying to run away from the voice. It sounded really familair, and i didn't like the sound of it. "YAH! Miss! Wait! Hold on!" I widen my eyes as i realise what voice it belonged to.

There was only on person in the world that calls me Miss...Lee Byung Hun.

He grabbed me by the wrist and twirled me around to face him. "Why did you quicken your pase when i called your name out, Miss?" he said still holding onto my wrist. His voice sounded different. It sounded kinda sad and forceful.

I narrow my eyes at him. "Let go and i'll tell you." He nodded, and slowly let his grip un tighten. "Let's take a walk around a special place. It helps my mind at ease. It helps me think things over."

Lee Byung Hun nodded once again and followed me to the special place i always loved. We entered the entrance and started to take a stroll around the place. It was the park. For some awkward reason, this place seemed very magical to me. 

Lee Byung Hun took a quick look at me and smiled. "Depending on your face right now. This place must seem important or somewhat special to you." I nodd but don't smile.

He was right. I loved this place. Ever since i moved here, this was the first place i took an interest to. But this was also the place that gave me this dark impression. The place where i was just used and abused. The place when my anti best friend decided to leave me for that stupid popular girl.

I flinch at the thought and scrunch up my nose. I hate her. I hate them. I hate all of them.

"Miss? You alright?" Lee Byung Hun said as he brought me back to reality.

"Neh."

"So, why did you quicken your pase when i call for you?" he silently said. Its because you're irritating to me, pabo, i wouldv'e replied.

"No reason. Just don't call me Miss. Alright? I have a name, pabo." I say almost boldly.

"Oh i'm sorry. I just didn't know what your name was," he said when he rubbed the back of his neck. "So, what's your name?"

I smirk.  "I'll tell you if you could get me to laugh. I'll give you 5 mintues to think of ONE thing to make me laugh. If you don't get me to laugh, then consequences will occur."

"Hmm fine. Let me think," he said when he did this weird aegyo while thinking. Now that made me laugh my off.  Then i think a lightbulb moment happened. He stopped me from walking any farther and he hopped infront of me and started to dance. "Gee gee gee gee babe babe babe etc." 

I held a good serious face while trying not to crack up at the sight. "You lost."

He pouted and looked at me with pleading eyes, " Can i have another chance?"

"No. Now, what should be your punishment?" i smirk. "How about, you'll become my butler for the rest of the week. Can you handle that Lee Byung Hun?"

"Fine." then a smile widened at his face. It was creepy though. "But, you have to call me L'Joe for now on."

"Deal, Butler L'Joe."

 

 

OMO! A BUTLER?!?!?!?!?! Lol. You know how usually, the boy would be the one winnning and making the girl become his slave or maid? WELL NOT IN THIS STORY GUYS~~ XD