Skin Ship Monster Strikes Again!

❤Be Ma Girl❤

ChangJo wiped away the hanging tear on my chin. "I would."

I looked at him with watery eyes. Him, out of all people. ChangJo. The only person that could scare me.

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. His lips left my skin and he stood up. I glanced at him.

The morning sun was shinning down on him, causing his hair to be full of sparkles. His clothes drenched and wrinkled.

He extended a hand and rolled his eyes when he saw me staring at his hand confused. "Stand up. "

I took his hand and he helped me up. "Thanks," i mumbled as i take my bunny slippers and jacket.

We both arrived back with the others. "What took you so long," ChunJi asked. He shook his head and pointed to us two. "Most importantly, what happened back there?"

I stared at ChangJo. 'Should i tell ChunJi what happened?' 

He met my eyes and shook his head slightly. 

ChunJi and Niel just eyed us both suspiciously. "Fine don't tell me," ChunJi said putting his arms across his chest.

I grinned in the inside, watching ChunJi complain some more about how no one tells him anything these days.

"We should head back home to get ready for Ryeowook's party," CAP informed us looking at his watch.

"Why? What time is it," L'Joe asked.

"4:27. And the party starts at 6:30," CAP said taking another glance at his watch.

Everyone nodded but Ricky pointed his finger at me. "Will Noona come and get ready at our place?"

Niel looked at me with kind eyes. "Do you want to, Sun Hee?"

I shyly answered with a no, but ChangJo just had to speak up. 

"Ice Princess could get ready at our place. I could call up my friend and she could let you borrow her clothes."

I glared at ChangJo angrily. I didn't want to come, really.

"So its settled then! ChangJo will call up his friend, Sun Hee will borrow some of her things and get ready at Teen Top's place," Niel smiled. 

'Not that stupid smile again' I mentally slapped myself.

We started to walk to their house. 

Niel, ChunJi, CAP, Ricky sang softly as we made our way there. 

 

You Pretend You Don't See Me, But Sometimes Our Eyes Meet

Proof Of My Feelings, I Hear My Heart Beating 

You Want It, Supa Love

 

Anyway, It's My Choice

Decide After Considering Ahead Of Time

Eventually, You Will Go Crazy For Me
It's Certain No Matter Who Sees The Truth
Like A Hurricane Sweeps It All Away
Now Listen To My Worries

I Am Different, Just Cut
My Love Spring Will Never Dry

 

I Got That Supa Love, That Supa Love

She Want My Supa Love, My Supa Love

Incredible, Special, Thrilling

I Got That Supa Love

 

On the other hand, L'Joe walked over to me. He put an arm around my shoulders which sent shivers down my back.

He must've seen me shiver a bit because the next thing i know; he put his arms around me (like a back hug).

"Still cold?" His hot breath was felt on my bare neck, making me twitch a little. 

I felt his chin rest on my shoulder and arms gripping onto my waist.

'Stupid skinship' i screamed in my head. 

I elbowed L'Joe in the stomach hard and ran away before he was able to react.

I ended up beside ChangJo.

"Rather be with me than with L'Joe?" ChangJo smirked.

I rolled my eyes and say, "I just really hate whenever he does skinship. Why can't he see that I. DONT. LIKE. TO. BE. TOUCHED."

ChangJo chuckled and looked straight. "L'Joe is a skinship master, you know."

A soft breeze hit me and i gained goosebumps. As a reflex, i brought my hands on my arms and rubbed them to stay warm.

My legs weren't working properly, causing me to walk weirdly.

ChangJo noticed me and shook his head disapprovingly. "Aish come here."

"What--"

He stopped me from walking any farther, and he patted his back. "Get on."

I hesitated before climbing onto his back. ChangJo supported my legs and groaned a bit.

"Sheesh, and I thought you were stronger than that."

"And I thought you were light," ChangJo shot back.

 

 

 

Hehe! I updated~ 

I'm soo happy!!! Why? Because I've requested for a  new background, a poster and a trailer for this fanfic ^_^

I've edited the foreward and took off the background image. I'm looking for a new one, just for this fan fic :DD

(I FINALLY FOUND ONE XD Can't wait!!)

 

Oh and these are some things that i need to discuss with you guys so you can understand this fic a bit more better.

1) Who is Oppa?

= Oppa is Sun Hee's brother. They were seperated when they were young since their parent's decided to get a divorce. (Chapter 14) I tried giving my wonderful readers a hint when Sun Hee dreamed about Oppa and her having a conversation about their Umma and Appa.

2) Sun Hee has a little crush on Niel and he doesn't know it.

3) L'Joe is older than Sun Hee by a year.

3) Niel is older than Sun Hee by a few months.

4) In this fanfic, L'Joe is a SKINSHIP MONSTER...SO BE WARNED!!! :P

5) ChangJo is strong here XD

6) Why does Sun Hee not like being touched?

=She doesn't mind being touched (most of the time)....but if its L'Joe the one touching her, she'll get irritated by it.

7) Sun Hee is weak against others (like me XD) so if she would to win in a game using their strength, she'll be happy.

8) The truth is......Sun Hee doesn't weigh alot. In fact, she's extremely skinny and light.

9) Reason why ChangJo developed a crush on Ice Princess Noona?

= You'll find out soon ;)

 

10) If anyone has questions about the story fanfic, be free to ask. I might answer that you'll find out soon, so please stay tuned to find out the answer to your question.

~~~CuteButDeadly243~~~