Ice Princess?

❤Be Ma Girl❤

I sudddenly hear a loud bang on the table. Lee Byung Hun slammed the lunch table with his fist. I stumbled back, startled.

For once, the guy that seemed like a flower boy, turned into a scary mad person.

I shake my head at the thought and watch as Yoo Chang Hyun called out to him, "Hyuunnnggg~ Come back!"

But, Lee Byung Hun was faster than that. In one swift motion, he grabbed his things and left. Yoo Chang Hyun, and two others followed, taking their things with them. I felt like this was my fault.

"Aish, why does L'Joe always act like this when i talk to girls that he just introduced to us," Neil sighed.

He turned around to look at me, and he gave me a half smile. "Sorry for this. L'Joe usually acts this way whenever i talk to his friends. You know, i just wanted to make some of his friends my friends....because.....well...." I flinch when i realize that he just thinks of me as a friend.

"Neil's jealous of L'Joe." the black haired guy answered. I stare at him, waiting for him to introduce himself. "Oh, i'm Choi Jong Hyun. Teen Top's dancing boy ChangJo."

I nodd and Choi Jong Hyun continues. "Well as you can see, L'Joe is mad. Why? Because you two love birds seemed like you were having fun. Must i say that L'Joe is jealous of Neil also." 

Neil's mouth opened wide. "J-jealous of me?"

Choi Jong Hyun nodds and turns to me. "May I speak with you? Alone." He says boldly, as if i accepted his question already.

"Umm," i say as i take a long look at an approving Neil. 

 

I walked to him, taking my time. He grabbed my arm and started running. Since i wasn't ready for running, my legs were about to have a breakdown. "You have to walk faster next time, okay ice princess?" he said while running.

We got to the end of the hallway and he gazed down the hall. 

I looked at him with firery eyes. "Ice Princess? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"YAH! Ice princess! Remember the time when you bumped into someone this morning and called him an idiot?" 

I nodd, backing away a bit. Sh*t...i think i just messed up, big time.

Choi Jong Hyun took a step closer and put on a serious face. "That idiot was me, ice princess."

 

 

YUPP! This scene is still going on during lunch timmmmeeee~ Yeah, i know, This chapter was short. I'll update in about two or three hours. Off to eat some tasty icecream!