Parties

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning when you opened your locker, you were shocked. 

A card dropped out of your locker. You opened it and smiled.

"Happy first day as a friend! - My Lovely Rabbit" 

"Park Eunji!" you heard someone shout and turned your head in that direction. You saw Daehyun who was waving at you. 

You waved back. "Jung Daehyun! Have a nice day!" 

"Ew, you guys are like a couple." Kai shook his head while he took his books out of the locker. 

"You're just jealous that I have a new male friend." you stuck your tongue out at him. 

"Yea right, you wish." Kai rolled his eyes at you. "Bye, see ya." He waved and headed to his first class. 

"Bye Jongin-ah! Have a nice day!" you waved to him and walked to class. 

"Park Eunji, I heard you're my hyung's new friend. What does hyung even see in you?" Youngjae bombarded you with questions as soon as you sat in your seat. 

"Will you ask him for me? I'm curious too." You rolled your eyes at him. 

"Whatever, hyung has really bad taste." Youngjae turned back to his phone. 

"Aish, play your stupid phone and stop bothering me." you took out your books to prepare for the lesson. *But really, why did Jung Daehyun want to be my friend? I should ask him soon.*

________________________________________________________________________________

"May I bring my new friend out for lunch?" Daehyun walked over to your lunch table and asked. 

Everyone stared at him. 

"Yah-" Chanyeol wanted to object but you cut in before a fight broke out. 

"Oppa, it's okay, I'll eat lunch with him today." You smiled at your brother and left your seat. 

"Make sure you keep your hands to yourself Jung Daehyun, if I hear that you bullied her, you'll die." Chanyeol threatened. 

When you're out of sight of the boys, Daehyun asked you "Does your brother have trust issues? Do I look like a bad guy?"

"To be honest, yes you do." You hid your smile. 

"Whatever, I'm happy today so I shall not fight with you." Daehyun opened his lunch box when both of you found a bench near the basketball court. 

"Wahhhh, your lunch looks nice." You peered into his lunchbox. 

"Of course, Yongguk hyung made this, of course it's nice." Daehyun said proudly. 

"Bang Yongguk cooks?" you were truly shocked. 

"Yes, Yongguk hyung cooks for us everyday. Why?" 

"He doesn't look like he cooks." You said casually. 

"Hey, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover." He shook his head. 

"Yea yea, yah Jung Daehyun, give me that carrot." You tried to take a piece of carrot from his lunchbox but he covered it just in time. 

"Number 1, its Daehyun oppa to you, not 'Yah, Jung Daehyun'. Number 2, didn't you say I'm a rabbit, so rabbits should eat more carrots." Daehyun eyed you. 

"Call you oppa? No way." You scoffed. 

"Why not? You call all 12 of them oppas right?" Daehyun pouted. 

"Nope, except for Suho-sshi, since he seems awkward with me..." You said sadly. 

"Just call me oppa, once?" Daehyun rubbed his hands together and pleaded. 

"Nope." You continued eating your lunch.

"Fine, be that way." Daehyun crossed his arms. 

"Yah, eat your rice before I take your carrots away." 

Daehyun stuck out his tongue at you before continue eating his lunch. 

*He has a cute and playful side to him too.* You smiled. *Did I just call him cute?* you metally slapped yourself. "So now we're friends huh?"

"Yeap, and it's my birthday next week! Come to my birthday party!" Daehyun said excitedly. 

"When?"

"Next Friday!"

*Next Friday...? Isn't that Suho-sshi's birthday party too? Now whose party do I go to?* You sulked. 

"Why? You can't come?" Daehyun seemed a little disappointed. 

"Suho-sshi's birthday party

Please log in to read the full chapter