Prom Night

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Woah, hyung, what happened to your face?" Chanyeol looked up from his textbook.

"I fell down! It's okay.." Suho didn't want to tell Chanyeol, in case he forbade you from making friends with Daehyun.   "A pretty...killer fall huh?" Chanyeol looked at Suho's flawless face that was now filled with cuts and bruises.   Suho laughed awkwardly.   Still angry at what Daehyun did, you didn't feel like talking to anyone. You went back to your room and slammed your door shut.   "Something happened?" Chanyeol asked Suho.    Suho shrugged. *Is she still angry at Daehyun?*   "Maybe it's that time of the month..." Chanyeol giggled.   "Haha maybe..." But Suho knew the real reason. He decided to go and talk to you.   He knocked lightly on your door. "Eunji-ah, may I come in?"   "Yes..." You said softly.   He entered your room and saw you hiding under your blanket.   "Eunji-ah, are you still angry about just now? It wasn't Daehyun's-" Suho tried to explain to you but you cut him off mid sentence.   "Oppa, stop helping him, it's his fault to start a fight with you. He shouldn't have done that!" You shook your head fiercely.   "But-"   "It's okay, it's final. Stop helping him oppa, you're too nice, that's why you always get bullied."    *But that's not what happened...* Suho wanted to tell you, but since you wouldn't let him, he gave up.   "So... You're my date now?" Suho rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.   "Y-Yea..." You blushed lightly.    "But it's all because of what happened right? You wouldn't have chosen me if Daehyun didn't do that..." Suho lowered his head.   "Ani! I'll still choose you! Of course you'll be a better date compared to that jerk Jung Daehyun." You smiled. *I'd choose Suho oppa right?* you told yourself that it was the right choice.   _____________________________________________________________________________   "Eunji-ah, let me explain!" Daehyun followed you around wherever you went during the lunch break.  

"You jerk, don't you know that fighting is against the school rule?! And what you did to Suho oppa was totally wrong!" You shook your head and walked away from Daehyun. 

"Just listen to me!" Daehyun went in front of you and blocked your way. 

"Yah, just let me go get my lunch!" You stomped your foot on the ground. "I won't ever listen to your explanation."

"I-" Daehyun started but got cut off by you glaring at him. "Fine." Daehyun walked away. 

*Was I too harsh? Never mind, he deserved it anyways.* you queued up for lunch and went back to your lunch table. 

"Park Eunji, who's your date for prom? Bet no one asked you right." Sehun smirked. 

"Oh Sehun, you might want to ask your hyung about that huh." You smirked back and motioned towards Suho. 

"Hyung?! You asked her?!" Sehun almost spit out his rice. 

"N-Neh..." Suho smiled awkwardly. 

"Hyung, your taste is so...weird. Pfft, you'll regret your choice for sure." Sehun scoffed. 

"Sehun-ah, be nic

Please log in to read the full chapter