Follow Up

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oppa...Sorry about that." You wiped away the tears on your cheek and looked away. 

Suho took a step back and turned away to hide his burning cheeks, "A-Ah...It's okay..." 

"Should we head back?" You tried to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Y-Yeah, I'll call my driver." He took out his phone and made a call. 

While waiting, the two of you didn't speak, you just stood there, trying to process what just happened. *What the hell did I just do?* 

*Did she just kiss me?* Suho was confused too, he didn't know what that kiss meant. 

As a black car pulled over, Suho signalled you to come over and get into the car. Throughout the whole journey, none of you spoke a single word. 

"Oppa-"

"Eunji-yah-" 

Both of you turned to look at each other. 

"It's okay, oppa let me speak first. About just now...I didn't know why I did that..."  You played with your fingers awkwardly. 

"It's okay, I'll just pretend it never happened." Suho slightly smiled, although deep down he really wanted to know why you did that. 

"Really? You will?" You beamed a little, relieved that he didn't take it too seriously. 

Suho's heart sunk, "Y-Yeah, if that's what you want..." 

"Thanks oppa!" You nodded. 

"Eunji-yah, I knew I never stood a chance, but... I"ll always be there for you, you know that right?" Suho placed his hand on yours.

You smiled, "I know, oppa, I know." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Eunji-yahhhhh" Lay tried to tickle you through your thick blanket. 

"Go away. I can't believe you guys tried to lie to me about Daehyun." You kicked him.

"We didn't mean to! He told us to!" Lay tried to plead for his case, he continued poking you. 

You didn't reply. You sat up on the bed and looked at him, "I still don't get it, why is he doing this all of a sudden. Is there anything more that you guys are hiding from me?" You narrowed your eyes at him. 

"No, Eunji-yah, I'm sure he told you why..." Lay placed his hand on your shoulder. 

You brushed it off, "I'm not worth it, there are people better than me, is not an explaination!" 

"If that's what he said, that's what you should believe. People come and go, Eunji-yah, thats the way of life." 

"Oppa...People like Daehyun oppa don't just come and go, they aren't supposed to!" You shook your head. 

"I wish I could help you, but that's all I know..." Lay patted your head. "Quickly get down and have breakfast, everyone is here." 

"Ugh...People..." you groaned and got off your bed." 

You made your way down the stairs and 12 heads turned to look at you. 

"Can I sit beside Jongdae oppa?" You knew he was the only one who wouldn't ask you anything about the previous day. 

You pulled out the chair beside Chen and sat down. 

"So how was-OW!" Kai wanted to ask you something but Chanyeol kicked him under the table. 

"Nothing happened, nothing will change..." You shook your head and focused on your breakfast. 

For the rest of the breakfast, it was filled with many small talks but no one dared to mention the D-word. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

You knocked on the door of B.A.P's dormitory. 

Yongguk opened the door and looked shocked to see you. "Eunji-yah, he's not-"

"I-I'm just here to see you guys!" You pushed the thought of seeing Daehyun away. 

Yongguk chuckled and invited you in. "How are the boys?" 

You nodded and sat on the sofa, "They're good..." 

"It's only you and me here, the rest are out practicing. Even him..." Yongguk poured you a cup of water and sat beside you. "Eunji-yah, we've all been worried about you, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine." you tried to force a smile. 

Yongguk's phone rung before could say

Please log in to read the full chapter