Getting to know Suho

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So...Why did you come to Space High?" you stuck your ice cream spoon in your mouth and looked at Suho's flawless face.

"Uhm...My parents decided to do business here, I transfered here from Kangnam." Suho looked shy.

"Woah, Kangnam, you must be rich!" you sounded excited as your eyes sparkled with interest. 

"I...guess so..." Suho laughed awkwardly. 

"Suho-sshi, you don't have to be so awkward around me, just treat me as a friend, I'm sure we'll be great friends." you tried to break the awkward atmosphere. 

*Really?* "Uh...I hope so." He smiled. 

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Kai came back from the restroom and looked at the both of you. 

"I'll go home first, see you guys tomorrow! Bye Jongin-ah! Bye Suho-sshi, and thanks for the ice cream!" you waved and left the cafe. 

Suho watched as you leave. *She seems like a nice girl...Hope we'll become good friends.*

"Hyung! What are you staring at?" Kai asked his new friend. 

"A-Ani, it's okay, I should go home too." Suho waved and left. 

"Bye." Kai shrugged and left too. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next day was another school day, except that there was another new member seated at your usual lunch table. 

"So tell us more about your previous school, Suho." Kris probbed. 

"It was different...Kangnam Acadamy is larger than this school... But unfortunately, I didn't have much friends there." Sadness was obvious in his eyes.

"Huh? Why not?" You were curious about his life at his old school. 

"My family is well-off, so many people just approach me for my wealth and status, none of them were really good friends. Until I came here, I think you guys will really be great friends!" He smiled his angelic smile. 

"Ahhh, I see...It's okay, you can be our good friend from now on!" You beamed at him. 

"Yah, Park Eunji, since when did you become so friendly?" Baekhyun scowled. 

"Opps, really? I think I'm friendly to everyone...Except you Byun Baekhyun! Mehrong!" you stuck your tongue out at him. 

"YAH, aish, this girl. How many times do I have to tell you it's Baekhyun oppa, not Byun Baekhyun." He narrowed his eyes and glared at you. 

"Ooooooh, scary Byun Baekhyun, I better run." you laughed and got up from your seat. "Bye, I'll see you guys after school!"

"Tsk, you really have such a nice sister Chanyeol." Baekhyun said sarcastically. 

"I know, I know." Chanyeol chuckled. 

________________________________________________________________________________

"Yoo Youngjae, do you have to sit beside me for every lesson?" you were annoyed

Please log in to read the full chapter