Truth not known

Angel vs Warrior
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was drizzling slightly when you reached the SBS building. Fans were holding umbrellas and forming a queue outside the building. You unlocked your phone and saw a new message. 

Come to the back of the building, I'll meet you there. - Suho oppa

You held your pink polka dot umbrella and made your way there. Upon seeing Suho, you waved and jogged towards him, "Oppa!" 

He turned to your direction, "Oh, you're here!" He was standing under his marine blue umbrella. He passed you the V.I.P ticket package, "There, the back stage pass and also the entrance ticket."

You nodded, "Neh, komawo oppa." You smiled weakly. 

"Let's go!" He held your wrist and led you towards the building. Both of you took the elevator to the 5th floor and EXO's waiting room was the first one on the left. 

You knocked on the door and opened it. "Eunji-yah, save me!" Kai held a packet of chips and hid behind you. 

"Yah, don't use her as a shield!" Lay shouted and ran towards you too. 

"Yah, what's happening? Don't drag me into this!" You rolled your eyes and walked to the sofa and sat down. 

"Now you can't run!" Lay grabbed him and tried to snatch the packet of chips, "Return me what's mine!" 

"Where's Chanyeol oppa?" You looked around the room but couldn't find your brother. 

Kris pointed to the door, "Outside." 

You nodded and walked out of the room again. You bumped into someone while walking down the corridors looking for your brother. You looked up and you froze, "O-Oppa..." 

Daehyun stared back at you, didn't know what to say in this awkward atmosphere. 

"Eunji-yah!" Chanyeol jogged up to you, "Looking for me?" 

You nodded but your eyes never left Daehyun. 

Chanyeol saw Daehyun and gritted his teeth and mumbled, "Get lost." 

Daehyun nodded once, turned, and left. 

Your eyes still didn't leave him, it was hard for you to accept this. Chanyeol snapped his fingers and pulled you back from your own thoughts, "Stop staring, he won't be back. Things didn't get better?" He placed a hand on your shoulder. 

You shook your head slowly, "Worse...Oppa...Oppa said he didn't want to see me anymore." Tears slid down your cheeks as the wounds reopened. "Daehyun oppa doesn't want me anymore..." 

Chanyeol pulled you into his arms and hugged your tightly, "If he doesn't want you, I do, you still have me, Eunji-yah...Chanyeol oppa will always be here neh?" 

You nodded and wiped your tears, "Pali, go back into the room, it'll be your turn soon." You pushed him back into the room. 

"Promise me to stop crying?" He held out his pinky. You hooked yours through his and smiled. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Let's welcome this month's hot rookie, B.A.P!" The MC announced and the fans started screaming. You were among the hundreds of fans who were watching them perform. 

*Woah they are so popular already...* You were awed. The stage turned dark and suddenly, 6 figures appeared, they performed their title track, 'Warrior', which much coolness and charisma, you couldn't get your eyes off Daehyun the whole t

Please log in to read the full chapter